Improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations's professional brain games.
Create a personal workout plan for your brain and let your mind performance grow.
ADVANTAGES OF EFFECTIVE MEMORY TRAINING
NeuroNation brain training – constantly increasing your performance:
✓ Strengthen your memory
✓ Improve your attention
✓ Increase your intelligence
✓ Make faster decisions
Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
THE SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND BEHIND NEURONATION'S BRAIN TRAINING
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation's brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on state of the art scientific research.
According to scientific studies what is true for our muscles is also true for our brain: Use it or lose it. Following from this research, you have the your brain performance in your hands. Train your brain with scientifically developed exercises.
World Memory Champion Gunther Karsten, PhD., about NeuroNation's brain games: “I don't know any other program that is equally intensive and effective. You have to test your limits in order for your brain to grow!“
Professor Falkenstein, M.D., about the NeuroNation memory exercises:
“People can improve their cognitive abilities by means of exercising with specific cognitive training. NeuroNation provides users with an array of exercises that are easy to use and motivating, at the same time. In fact, I myself like to train with NeuroNation.“
Try it out and let us know!
Visit us at: www.neuronation.de/app
Follow us on:
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
* 30+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
* Detailed performance tracking
* Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
* Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
* Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
* And more!
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
*** Chosen by the App Store as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ***
● Over 20 great challenging mini games across different categories (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving), all designed with the help of experts in neuroscience to be fun, challenging and rewarding. One new game added each month!
● Adaptive and dynamic game difficulty to keep the brain training challenging.
● Personalized daily workouts of brain game challenges in the categories that most suit your needs.
● In-depth performance tracking with insights including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving). Understanding your performance is key to improving your productivity.
With millions of users around the world, Peak is a personalized training program. It is specifically designed to help you track and improve your brain with memory, focus, problem solving, mental agility and language skills. You can replace Sudoku or crosswords with fun and challenging brain training games and personalized goals - all backed by scientific and educational research.
There are over 20 great challenging mini games to play, offering adaptive and dynamic difficulties, unique challenges, personalized workouts and daily goals, Peak aims to get your brain skills in tip-top shape. Peak brain training helps you train smarter with in-depth performance reviews, analytics and statistics - all simply and beautifully visualized.
USE YOUR BRAIN
You can stop playing Sudoku, crosswords or IQ games. Peak is designed to help everyone elevate their brain skills to the optimal level - regardless of age, profession or lifestyle - and to apply these improved memory, mental agility, language, focus, and problem solving skills in the real world.
Findings have shown that critical parts of the brain and its operational mechanisms can and do change in ways that impact our cognitive, professional, social and personal development. This is the neuroplasticity of the brain and it is what brain training is designed for. Playing memory or focus brain games harnesses the neuroplasticity of your brain to help you improve.
THE SCIENCE BIT
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist of C8 Sciences, and Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY ABOUT US
“Addictive and fun! Love this. Doesn't feel like brain training at all, it’s too fun.”
“My favorite app, by far! Been using Peak for about 2 months now - great app! Diverse + exciting games that aren't too boring. It shows your improvement, plus I can tell from the beginning that I have improved”
IN THE NEWS
The Guardian : “Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.”
The Wall Street Journal: “Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.”
Techworld: “The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.”
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi - email@example.com
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.peak.net/payment-policy
* Improve Memory and Recognition
* Deep Concentration
* Increase Attention Span
* Higher Mental IQ
* Smart & Quick Thinking
* Stronger Problem Solving
* Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
* Faster Reaction Speed
* Positive Mood Changes
AWARD-WINNING BRAIN TRAINING BY ROSETTA STONE: The Fit Brains Trainer app has been downloaded by over 10 million people, ranked #1 education app in 90+ countries, and is a regularly featured app with more than 100,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide! The Fit Brains Trainer app is a part of Rosetta Stone's award-winning Fit Brains Brain Training Program, which includes a full web training program + 7 targeted brain apps. Visit www.fitbrains.com for more info!
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE:
The Fit Brains Index uses an innovative adaptive learning system to scale and measures your cognitive performances across 5 major brain areas. Use personalized tools to track & improve your performance, and compare your training scores with others your age and gender.
HOW TO SYNC YOUR FIT BRAINS ACCOUNT: Use the same Fit Brains Network account for all your Fit Brains apps on all your devices. Check your account by going to the "Training" tab & pull down the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. Green = Signed in. Orange = Tap the bar and create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app, press "Settings" tab, press "Switch Users", "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- The Fit Brains Complete Program: Join our full program to access unlimited web brain training & 7 unlocked Fit Brains iOS apps (www.fitbrains.com
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Focus Trainer
- Fit Brains Memory Trainer
- Fit Brains Speed Trainer
- Fit Brains Visual Trainer
- Fit Brains Logic Trainer
- Fit Brains Language Trainer
- Fit Brains: Brain Health Lifestyle® Assessment
- Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment
GENERAL INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Our scientific efforts are led by our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Paul Nussbaum, a clinical neuropsychologist and national leader in Brain Health. He is cited frequently by the media and national press including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
Kognitivo is going to find it out for you. Only 6 minutes per day to keep your brain fit. For free, offline and without advertising.
Analyse your cognitive activity on the basis of some short games. The tests are each based on four different fields: analytical skills, attention, reaction and memory. Each of the tests doesn't take more than two minutes. As a result kognitivo will depict your daily and weekly productivity in graphs and diagams which allows you to check your daily and weekly productivity.
SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY
Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games are used in research, and have been incorporated into studies done by top scientists worldwide.
IN THE NEWS
Harvard Business Review
"Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence."
"The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore."
"Like dancing to burn calories, several of Lumosity’s games make it easy for you to forget that you’re giving your brain a workout."
"The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent."
Wall Street Journal
"The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding."
"I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink."
VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/+lumosity/
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
• Visual perception
• Processing speed
• Problem solving
• Mental flexibility
With analytical tools embedded in it neuron gym assures to track your performance with time for optimum results. The analysis is shown in the form of simple graphs pointing the strong & weak areas of your brain. Using principles of standardized testing, your scores are also converted to a standardized scale known as ANI (Average Neuron Index). ANI is a uniform measure and thus helps you to better analyse your performance.
We are currently in beta, Support the development by giving us your feedback.
Description of Games:
1. Dual Focus: Master at multitasking!
Cognitive skill trained: Divided attention
Dual Focus helps you to pay attention at multiple things at a time thus enhancing your multitasking ability
2. Blink: gone with the wink!
Cognitive skill trained: Selective attention
Blink is a perfect attention game that helps you perceive elements of your surroundings very accurately and quickly
3. Track the route: À la dots!
Cognitive skill trained: Working Memory
Track the route enhances your working as well as navigational memory .It helps your remember pathways and different routes
4. Memory Matrix: the matrix effect!
Cognitive skill trained: Spatial memory
Memory matrix enhances your spatial memory and enhances your ability to recall an object’s location.
5. Shapes: Time to know what’s trash and what’s real!
Cognitive skill trained: Visual discrimination
Shapes helps you in making your brain capable of ignoring the redundant data and at the same time taking up the required data
6. Dancing balls: which way did it go?!
Cognitive skill trained: Visual relation
Dancing balls helps you to process information in visual form more easily and efficiently
7. Match it: Where blue can be red too!
Cognitive skill trained: Response inhibition
Match it enhances your mental flexibility especially in touch and go decision making situation
8. Reversal: know when you gotta turn back.
Cognitive skill trained: Task switching
Reversal helps you in improving your cognitive control by enhancing your ability of shifting tasks.
9. Money Game: One for the money!
Cognitive skill trained: Quantitative reasoning
Money game enhances your problem solving skills by stimulating your quantitative reasoning abilities.
10. Parachute: Parachute battalion!
Cognitive skill trained: Numerical calculation
Parachute is a game which helps to increase your numerical calculation skills
11. Speed Shop: Sorting was never so much fun! –
Cognitive skill trained: Decision processing
Speed shop increases your processing speed in small decision making thus increasing your overall efficiency.
12. Spot it: What did just pass behind the window??
Cognitive skill trained: Information processing
Spot it increases the information processing speed of your brain.
13. Brain Flash: Get…. set….. And, wait for it…Go!
Cognitive skill trained: Reflex
Brain flash helps you to enhance your reflex action via increasing the processing speed of your brain.
Disclaimer: Mental exercise is similar to physical exercise as they are only useful while you do them regularly. Long term benefits of Brain Games are still under research.
VISIT US: http://www.neurongym.com
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/neurongym
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/103919108677773144663/posts
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/neurongym
FOLLOW US :http://www.edlogiq.tumblr.com/
FOLLOW US: https://www.linkedin.com/company/edlogiq
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
- Trains 6 areas: Memory, Attention, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Language, Visual
- Brainwell Fitness Test: See how you compare to others.
- Personalized daily training sessions with a changing selection of games every day
- Performance tracking
- Option to share high scores, challenge friends, and compare scores
Brain Tutor uses rendered head and brain models as well as fiber tracts that were created from magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans of a study volunteer. The MRI data allows to look "inside" the brain using real-time slicing at millimeter resolution. For students, cognitive neuroscientists, medical professionals and everyone interested in the brain, the program provides information about the anatomy and function of the human brain with various atlases describing and visualizing lobes, gyri, sulci, Brodmann areas, subcortical structures, selected specialized functional areas and major fiber tracts.
With Brain Tutor you can:
* Explore high-resolution 3D models of the head and brain in real-time.
* Visualize major white matter fiber tracts.
* Slice the brain along three axes (sagittal, axial and coronal).
* View MRI brain slices at millimeter resolution.
* Learn from text information about the functions of selected lobes, gyri, sulci, subcortical structures, Brodmann areas, functional areas and fiber tracts.
* Learn where brain structures are located both within 3D brain models as well as in MRI slices.
To get started:
* Tap on a 3D brain model to reveal a brain area at that location.
* Switch to another atlas and a specific brain area or fiber tract using the navigation tables.
* Select a 3D model (left/right/both brain hemispheres, head) from the tab bar buttons at the bottom.
* Pan with one finger to rotate a brain model.
* Pan with two fingers to move a brain model.
* Use pinch gesture to zoom a brain model.
* Select the head model to switch to head slicing mode.
* Toggle between navigation and slicing mode by tapping the slicing icon at the top right.
* In head slicing mode, pan with one finger to move the slicing plane through the head.
* Tap on a slicing direction icon in the top bar to switch between three orthogonal slice planes.
* Tap on the displayed name of a selected brain structure to read text information in a popup dialog.
This app has been designed and programmed by Prof. Rainer Goebel, a leading expert in anatomical and functional brain imaging and award-winning developer of scientific software. For more information about his work, see http://www.brainvoyager.com/RainerGoebel.html.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
This App has a collection of my most interesting and mind-improving brain teasers. Many of the answers should give you a strategy for thinking, which will carry over to many other problems and provide you with thinking and problem-solving methods. There is no time limit for these questions (with exceptions as noted). Be aware that there may be more than one way to arrive at an answer to a question. Just remember, a person who can solve problems efficiently either knows a particular strategy for the type of problem or extract something from the problem that is curious to him or her and that leads to the next step toward a solution.
Tips: Application will first show the Brain Teasers (problem ) only. Take your time to solve the problem by yourself first. After that you can click on Answer button to see the actual answer.
Sample Brain Teaser
Q.) You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?
Take the chicken over first. Go back and bring the grain next, but instead of leaving the chicken with the grain, come back with the chicken. Leave the chicken on the first side and take the fox with you. Leave it on the other side with the grain. Finally, go back over and get the chicken and bring it over.
Achieve - Brain Training is meant to challenge your brain while you’re having fun improving your attention span, mathematical skills, visual perception and spelling ability.
1) Stroop Test: This deceptively simple game is based on the stroop effect - where looking at a word spelling one color and painted another color confuses the mind. Attentiveness and speed is required to chose whether the word spells “red” or is colored red. Try to avoid the confusion between text and colors.
2) Spell Test: A fun way to expand your vocabulary and memory. Study each word when it appears on the screen, and once you’re ready to spell it out, test your memory and accuracy by typing it out. Not your average spelling test! Be ready for some college-level vocabulary words
3) Odd One Out: Choose the image that is different than the rest. It’s much more difficult than it sounds. Test your perception, speed and memory by racing against the clock to chose the picture that doesn’t belong.
4) Right or Wrong: Here’s where we introduce simple math. Test your math skills by selecting whether the mathematical formula is right or wrong. After you’ve mastered addition, we introduce subtraction, multiplication and division.
5) Bigger or Smaller: The maths gets a little harder in bigger or smaller. You’ll be asked to pick the mathematical expression that yields the bigger or smaller result - and just like “right or wrong” the expressions get more and more difficult - introducing subtraction, multiplication and division as you progress through the game.
★ The Split Brain Challenge ★
If you worked your way through all the mini brain games you’re in for a special treat. The Split Brain Challenge plays two games simultaneously side-by-side. All your brain training for attention, speed, memory, perception and spelling is tested all at once. You need to work fast to build up your high score, with only 7 mistakes allowed.
Sharpen your brain with Achieve - Brain Training! While brain training games won’t necessarily increase your IQ, they can help you stay mentally sharp and improve your speed at various tasks. Check out our blog for some “Real Brain Training Tips”: http://truic.com/blog/2014/11/05/real-brain-training-tips
Share your high scores on Facebook, Twitter and check where you rank in the world. Your progress is tracked by your overall score and by your high score on the Split Brain Challenge. Try to get all the achievements!
• Maximum Brain Power! (Gain 3 prodigy points on ALL levels)
• You Got a Slice of the Smart Pie (Gain 3 prodigy points on one level.)
• Now you have the Whole Package (Purchased no more ads.)
• Get Ready for Crazy! (Unlock the Split Brain Challenge)
• Ready, Set, GO! (Completed all the tutorials)
• No Stopping Now! (Completed the first level.)
For example; quick and practical ways to calculate complicated math problems, easy steps for reading body language so you can improve in social relations, simple chess moves to fool your friends, methods to strengthen you mentally, fast reading methods and tips to study more efficiently.
You can easily use these tips & methods in your daily life and observe the improvements and benefits.
Keywords: brain training, brain practice, brain exercises, brain games, brain workout
Data for this application was taken by the following sites:
Google Images and