Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens like and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android supports a wide range phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large scweather
ly and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase view
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
*** Get BeWeather Pro on SALE for just $1.99! Limited time only! ***
See the current weather in stunning high definition weather animations! Contains many beautiful and highly customizable weather and clock widgets.
★ "The Year's Top 10 Apps for Android Phones" The New York Times 2011
★ "BeWeather is a drop dead gorgeous weather app that gets its data from Weather Underground." Gizmodo 2011
★ "BeWeather is now our go-to weather app. Period." Android Central 2011
BeWeather Pro brings a ton of customization options to modify its looks, widgets, notification settings and default weather parameters. Set custom background images or stick with the eye-candy high definition animations portraying current weather conditions.
*** If you want to use weather animations BeWeather Pro will download an additional 50 MB (saved in external/sd memory) ***
*** Having problems with weather animations not playing? Delete the folder /sdcard/BeWeather and restart BeWeather ***
- 100% Ad-Free
- Weather data provided by Weather Underground, includes 7 day and hourly weather forecasts
- Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition animations (portrait and landscape support)
- Fully customizable clock and weather widgets in multiple sizes. Comes with 150+ FREE iconsets!
- Support for skins and iconsets from the popular Beautiful Widgets¹ app!
- Support for iconsets from the popular Fancy Widgets² app!
- More accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Dynamic Google Maps based animated radar and satellite maps (US only)
- Automatically track your location via GPS/cell
- Temperature notification in notification bar
- Automatically refresh weather on widgets at preset interval or when your phone is unlocked
- Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
- Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
- Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
- Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc)
- Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
- Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors
¹Beautiful Widgets is a trademark of LevelUp Studio and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
²Fancy Widgets is a trademark of Android Does and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
Weather data is taken from Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NOAA National Weather Service. Data will be most accurate for Europe and the US.
Please check out the introduction by either opening the app from the market, or by using the menu key while on the Aix configuration screen. If you have any issues with the widget, please email me so I can help you.
This widget is designed to work in a portrait 4x1 format.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic wether update
- Re-sizable widget
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OW and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
- 7 days forecast
- hourly forecast
These are required for getting your local weather using location services.
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: email@example.com
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather widget with size of 4x1, 4x1 and 2x1 with ability to disable clock, auto location, week weather and customizing interface.
You can use your own icons, you need to put them into android/data/ru.nikita.weatherwidget_en folder.
Meteogram widget is a unique app because it shows the weather in a very detailed way at a glance on your home screen. While a lot of weather apps are showing the weather forecast in a rather basic way, this app does that by visualizing the forecast in a so-called meteogram. Doing so gives the user a much better idea of when exactly rain will fall, the sun will be shining, when it will become cloudy...
The main focus of the app consists in showing the meteogram on a small home screen widget (e.g. a 4X1 widget). Even while the widget does not occupy that much space on the home screen, it still manages showing the forecast in a very clear way. Simply add a widget on your home screen, specify your location (or let the widget automatically determine your location) and the weather forecast appears on your home screen.
The meteogram shows the temperature and expected precipitation for the whole forecast period. Besides those typical weather elements, the wind speed, wind direction and air pressure can also be visualized. The user has all freedom to determine how the meteogram should look like: a great set of configuration settings allows the user to customize the widget completely to his own needs.
• Temperature, precipitation, wind and pressure
• Cloudiness indication
• Short term forecast (next 24 or 48 hours)
• Short term forecast for the next 5 days
• Lots of user settings: colors, weather elements, ...
Below is a summary of the features that are exclusively available in this donate version:
• Long term forecast (next 10 days)
• Show sunrise and sunset
• Blue temperature line color when below freezing
• Custom line thickness and style
• Save settings as default settings
• Show moon phase
• Show wind chill
• For United States only: NOAA as weather provider
• More updates
Weather forecast data
All thanks to MET.NO (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute) for offering the weather forecast data. For a lot of European countries hourly forecast data is available, while for other countries 3 hourly data is available. For the long term forecast period, one of the best weather models - ECMWF - is used.
NOTE: for locations in the United States, NOAA is also offered as short term weather provider.
• Contact me if you have suggestions, remarks, issues... (email@example.com).
• The app is optimized for use on smartphones
• Join our Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107244343755721103588
- Two moon widgets: 1x1 and 2x2.
- Two sun widgets: 1x1 and 2x2.
- One full screen moon widget.
- Widget for New Moon.
- Widget for Full Moon.
- Automatic positioning by GPS or cellular network.
- Network independence: the app works anywhere without Internet or cellular connections.
- Flexibility: you can manually set any location, time and UTC offset.
- Full names of all moon phases.
- Moonrise and moonset times for your location on full screen widget.
- Percent of the illuminated moon area.
- Current moon age: how far along the moon is in its full cycle.
- Moon timers: amount of time since moonrise and until moonset.
- Zodiac sign the Moon is in.
- Sunrise, sunset and zenith times.
- Solar time.
- Number of days since beginning of the year.
- Zodiac sign the Sun is in.
- HVGA (320x480)
- WVGA (480x800)
- WXGA (720x1280)
We appreciate your input. Please help us make this application better with your feedback – visit our website to see more screenshots and videos and let us know your opinion.
Simple and fast
Application uses less battery power.
Weather Clock Widget is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Then, select "Weather Clock Widget" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->Location services->GPS satellites enable
To add a widget to a Home screen, follow these steps:
1. Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
2. Touch Widgets.
3. Touch and hold a widget. You’ll see images of each Home screen.
4. Slide the widget to the Home screen image you prefer, then lift your finger.
or Home->Application Menu->Widget
Forecast On/Off: Touch the Weather Image
To call the widget please make a long press on your desktop, from
the pop-up menu choose "Widgets", find "Parrot Weather Widget" and tap on it.
To see weather forecast for your location please tap on the widget and
then type your location in the text field. Use "C/F" area to switch
between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Scroll down to see forecast for five days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires a device with a built-in temperature/humidity sensor (e.g. Samsung GALAXY S4 or Samsung GALAXY Note 3)
1. Weather Information / Digital Clock / Calendar
2. Digital reading of the clock.
3. Shortcut to Alarm Clock and Weather Details
4. Show Device Time or Show City Time Based on Timezone
5. Dynamic Dawn-Morning-Day-Dusk-Night background light.
1. Metric (Celcius) / Imperial (Fahrenheit) unit
2. Follow Location
3. Auto Refresh
4. 5 Day Forecast Weather Data
5. Weather Details such as Wind, Pressure, Sunrise, Sunset, Timezone, etc
1. Go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Sometimes you need to restart to make widget available.
3. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting
4. Check task killer / battery saver that may stop this widget.
5. Weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
When you are experiencing problems, send email for fast respond. Don't ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I'll try my best to solve your problems.
To call the widget please make a long press on your desktop, from the pop-up menu choose "Widgets", find "Parrot Weather Widget" and tap on it.
To see weather forecast for your location please tap on the widget and then type your location in the text field. Use "C/F" area to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Scroll down to see forecast for five days.
Uses location services to present you accurate data wherever you are in the world.
You are able to make the widget background transparent to let it melt into your home screen.
The widget is designed to display local weather conditions, forecasts for any city you chose. The value of units and tens of degrees Celsius are displayed separately. Arrows indicate the units of the value - from zero (at the bottom of the dial) to 9.99 (at the top of the dial).
Triangular pointers indicate the tens of degrees Celsius. Zero degrees Celsius is on the midline of the dial. One division of the dial equal to 10 °C. Plus or minus 10 degrees match one division of the dial up or down. Moreover, the dial indicators colored red if the measured temperature is above zero, or blue, if the measured temperature is below zero.
The central part of the widget is divided into 4 sections. Digital temperature value is additionally displayed in the lower sectors of the central part. Weather symbols are displayed in the upper sectors of the central part of the dial.
The upper part of the widget shows the current date. Under the date you can find the numerical value of atmospheric pressure in mm Hg, as well as its graphic symbol on a linear scale. At the bottom, the widget shows the name of the city you selected to display the weather.
The widget's dial conditionally divided into left and right sides. Until 9 a.m. on the left side, the dial is set to display the current night weather. At the same time, the right side of the dial shows the weather forecast for the current day. After 9 a.m. on the left side, the dial displays the current day weather and the right side of the dial shows the weather forecast for the night ahead.
Uses the GPS on your device to calculate the gradient of a slope you just traveled on. Displays gradient in degrees, as a percentage and as a ratio.
Relies on the accuracy of your devices GPS, so shows the current GPS accuracy too.
Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
** IMPORTANT ** To install this widget, tap the All Apps button, tap the Widgets tab at the top, then press and hold the Webcams Widget icon and drag it onto your home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to edit the URLs for up to 9 webcam images (only 3 can be configured in the free version).
The images refresh at a user specified interval or the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
The Paid Version removes the ads.
** Also note: the free version of this widget expires after 2 weeks **
This is a simple widget that searches for and shows weather from the nearest available Weather Display compatible weather station using your devices
location, or you can choose a weather station from a list.
You can also configure the widget to point it to your own (or someone else's) weather station if you know the URL to the clientraw.txt file that the Weather
Display software provides.
The database of weather stations it uses is based on the ones found here: http://www.weather-watch.com/links/Weather-Stations/
Update frequency is configurable to 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Or you can turn the scheduled update off. You can also you set an option to show the
current temperature, wind speed in the Android notification bar, as well as showing a rain icon if rain is detected.
Underneath the 'weather description' line, the widget shows a series of up to 6 weather measurements (rain today, average windspeed in last 10 minutes, max
gust in last hour, humidity, pressure, dew point temperature, indoor temperature). These can be individually turned on or off. There is only space for 2 per
Temperature units are configurable to Celsius or Fahrenheit. Wind units can be knots, mph, kph, m/s. Humidity is displayed as a percentage figure. Pressure
can be displayed in inches or millibars. Rain Units are configurable to mm or inches. Daily min/max temperature can also be shown in very small text next to
the main temperature value.
The widget also shows a wind direction indicator (a white arrow) which points in the direction the wind is going (up for north). The arrow gets thicker if
A red up arrow is shown to the right of the temperature reading if the temperature is going up (in the last hour), or a blue down arrow is shown if it's
going down. A green arrow can be shown next to the rainfall value indicating air pressure tendency (up or down).
The widget background can be changed to either black, transparent, semi transparent, a cloud or a dynamic 10 hour graph of temperature, rain, pressure or wind.
This free app is sure to to enhance your visit to Bath!
This app is sure to to enhance your visit to Swindon!
The paid version removes the adverts.
This app is sure to to enhance your visit to Swindon!
The paid version removes the adverts.
A 'must have' app for every tourist visitor to the historic town of Malmesbury, England, this simple app uses your phone's GPS to show you a list of historic landmarks and buildings in Malmesbury. Devices running Android 3 or greater can also display an interactive map of these places. Selecting a location in the list or on the map brings up a more detailed screen with further information, a larger photo, an option to get walking directions to the location, and a website link (where applicable) for even more information.
This app is sure to to enhance your visit to Malmesbury!
I wrote this because I couldn't find anything similar in the Android Market.
You point the widget at the text file, specify the colours and text sizes and update frequency and sit back and let it do its thing.
Potentially useful for monitoring temperature, server status, disk space, daily sales figures, or anything that can write to the text file you specify in the options.
Obviously the actual creation and update of the textfile itself is outside the scope of this widget. But this could be done with the use of a Windows batch files script or UNIX/Windows Python script.
Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
To install this widget, tap and hold the home screen to open the Add to Home screen pop-up window. Tap on the Webcams Widget.
Then the widget will appear on the home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to add the URLs for up to 9 webcam images.
In the free version, the images are automatically refreshed every 30 minutes. In the full version this can be changed by the user, and the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
When mounting and unmounting your device on the PC, the latest images no longer display.
90 degree rotated (portrait) images may not display.
If you mis-type the URL of the image, the widget does not tell you, it just displays no image.
Widescreen images are squashed to fit the space in the 3x3 grid on the widget.
Images larger than 1024x768 have not been tested.
Enable swipe to next image on single image screen.