Not bad If it wasn't for the pop-up ads at the end of each game that takes the hole screen, it would be a 5 star. Update on the reply. I would pay for app's if they don't want to be able to get to everything on my phone.
Excellent Game Well done game. Slight annoyance on the ui where the play button is on a left hand dominant position, but that is very minor. Overall, it is an excellent implementation of a classic game.
Used to be good Love the game of Othello and have always downloaded this game to every phone, tablet, and PC (if possible). Never had a single problem with it...until today. Stopped for a min to take a break and play a game. Upon losing the match, the program took my phone to a malicious site full of viruses, spyware, and other useless crap. Thank God for protection programs or I would have been screwed! I have completely uninstalled this and will uninstall all other apps by this manufacturer just to be safe.
Fun and challenging Good game, adds are a little annoying, but not too bad... Thanks!
Add Multiplayer I've been kicking level ten's ass and i want an increase in the difficulty. Also can you add multiplayer? Nothing beats a real game with an online player
fell short got sick of it having no redo or save game option and how the seller is dishonest by placing advertisements where ur likely to hit it by accident repeatedly
- Fix to ad system and promotion for our new Tic Tac Toe game
- Ad related stability improvements
- Fixes problem with cross promotion screen stopping access to main menu
- Allow reverse-portrait screen mode (on some devices)
- Tweaks to layouts on some devices
- One permission removed (no longer needed)
- Updated ads to use new required Google Advertising ID