✔ A complete porting of the famous iPhone version!
✔ 8 apps in 1: 7 calculators and 1 form!
✔ Over 1000 formulas, definitions and theorems! The more complete form on Android Market.. constantly updated!
✔ 7 magnificent Utilities to help you in the exercises: Quadratic Equations Solver, Fraction Approximator, Graphic Calculator, Advanced Calculator, Systems Solver, Matrices Solver, and math Glossary!
✔ Beautiful graphical user interface, simple and intuitive!
✔ Support for new High Resolution devices!
✔ Very complete form, divided into sections for an easy consultation!
✔ More than 50 Quizzes on the topics to test your knowledge!
✔ Links to Wikipedia for every topic!
COMING IN NEXT UPDATE…
● Differential Equations
Micro Mathematics is a revolutionary new kind of mobile calculator. It is the world’s first scientific graphing calculator and function plotter on Android oriented around a worksheet. It allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations.
Not only students, but also everybody who likes mathematics or needs more than just a basic calculator will benefit from this amazing technique of mathematical calculations and plotting.
Benefits and features:
- Verification, validation, documentation and re-use of mathematical calculations
- Works on smartphone or tablet in portrait and landscape mode
- Supports all commonly used mathematical operations
- Mathematical expressions are written in an intuitive and naturally readable form
- Powerful mathematical touch-screen editor with undo function makes editing easier
- You can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all used formulas
- Mathematical expressions are collected in a document, that includes not only formulas and plots, but also additional text and images (SVG format is also supported)
- You can store your document on SD card and export it into LaTeX format or an image (SD writing permission is needed)
- The app contains detailed "How to use" page and several examples
Micro Mathematics supports basic level of mathematical calculations. If you find micro Mathematics useful or need more mathematics (like functions with many arguments, plots for several functions, 3D plots, summation and product operations, derivative and definite integrals, logical operators, n-th root), please consider purchasing micro Mathematics Plus to support further development. Thank you.
Languages: English, Russian, German.
MathStudio is the most comprehensive math app available for Android phones and tablets. Whether you need a simple calculator to do your finances or a replacement for your TI graphing calculator, MathStudio is the most powerful and versatile calculator available on the Android Market.
From basic calculations to college calculus, MathStudio is a full featured scientific calculator with over two hundred functions. Browse the entire list in our online manual.
MathStudio is powered by MobileCAS, our powerful and lightning fast computer algebra system that beautifully typesets your answers.
Solve limits, derivates, integrals and more!
Graph equations with speed and ease you never thought was possible! MathStudio graphs 2D function, parametric, polar, implicit, contour, vector fields, fractals and images with amazing speed and accuracy.
Rotate, pinch and graph 3D equations in real-time! MathStudio graphs 3D functions, parametric, spherical, cylindrical and vector fields.
MathStudio is the first and only graphing app that can also graph not only in space but in time. Use the T variable to create animated plots that plot graphs in space and time!
Plot lists of numerical data in scatter, histograms, box, probability plots! MathStudio even includes an advanced regression analysis package, choose from several regression functions or create your own!
MathStudio is the ONLY calculator app that also lets you create scripts in our powerful programming language that supports variables, loops and even recursion.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
Unlike other math apps, MathStudio does not require an active internet connection. It does all calculations internally for fast and instant results.
We offer support through our online forums.
MathsTools include following features:
**Function Plotter-----Looking for an efficient plotter????you need have this.
Plot and evalute functions of y(x),parametric and polar.
Plot derivates of functions of x.
Trace and calculate roots of any functions.
Pinch Zoom to get accurate result.
Save image of current plot.
**Base Converter----Convert numbers of any length between decimal,Binary,Ternary,
**Definite Integration---A powerful feature that calculate definite integration of function
of x between given limits.
**Factorization---Factorize number upto length of 50 digits into prime factors.
You can also calculate LCM and GCD of n numbers.
1. Matrix Calculator: Calculate Determinant, Inverse, Product, Rank and more...
2. Function Plotter: Plot up to 3 mathematical functions at a time with a custom domain.
3. Number Converter: Convert numbers from one base to another.
4. Equation Solver: Solve any equation up to degree 10.
Teaching Strategies GOLD® Documentation is a free app created exclusively for teachers using the Teaching Strategies GOLD® online assessment system. Newly available for Android users, the app offers a fast, flexible, simple way for teachers to capture and send documentation to Teaching Strategies GOLD® online. It offers a time-saving way to capture information and allows users to assign preliminary levels directly from the app. Information can be directly uploaded to Teaching Strategies GOLD® with just a few taps.
• Capture photos, videos, audio clips, and text notes.
• Tag documentation with objectives, dimensions, and children’s names.
• Assign preliminary levels for each piece of documentation.
• Send data to Teaching Strategies GOLD® online with one touch.
Assess with confidence. Use your Android mobile phone or tablet to capture photos, videos, audio clips and text notes. Tag documentation and assign preliminary levels. Use a wireless or cellular connection to send data directly to Teaching Strategies GOLD® online. Log into the Teaching Strategies GOLD® Web site to individualize and review documentation and share information with families.
To maintain security and confidentiality, all documentation captured in the app remains within the app until sent to Teaching Strategies GOLD® online. Any photos, videos, or audio files taken within the app will not mix with your personal camera roll. Files captured using the app cannot be sent anywhere other than to Teaching Strategies GOLD® online. Files captured using other apps cannot be transferred into the Teaching Strategies GOLD® Documentation app.
Who Can Use This App
This app is designed for use with the Teaching Strategies GOLD® online assessment system. Users must have a Teaching Strategies GOLD® account.
The app is for teacher use only. Family Central users will not be able to log into the app. At this time, some Team Central members may not be able to log in to the app.
About Teaching Strategies GOLD®
The Teaching Strategies GOLD® online assessment system offers a streamlined, simplified way to conduct accurate, authentic, ongoing assessment of children’s development and learning from birth through kindergarten.
1. +140 Video lectures which explain the theory presented in the chapters of the text.
2. Access to simulations (+340 MATLAB, + 340 Mathcad) which simulate every aspect of the theory presented in the text.
Experience sitting next to the author as you explore the theory. Graduate students undertaking research in the field of Digital Communications will find this text with corresponding simulations an invaluable resource, created with over eighteen years of teaching experience. Visit www.AppBooke.com for sample video lectures, sample simulations and sample book pages.
- draw graphs with one or two variables like f(x), f(x,y)
- visualize your function in 4 dimensions with a time-variable
- compute value tables
- definite integral and derivative - functions
- matrices, vectors, determinante, inverse, transpose,
- trigonometrical functions like sin, cos, tan, sec
- rounding-functions, floor, ceil, round,
- sum and product-function
- save your functions and make screenshots
- modify your graph-range and set customized color options
- rotate and zoom your graph in three dimensions
- display multiple graphs
The app is easy to use and helps students and engineers to visualize their mathematical functions and it can be used as a professional graphical calculator.
AWork supports Octave (Matlab) scripting language for symbolic calculations (integration, plotting, differentiation, simplifications, solving equations etc.).
It is a port of jMathLab (http://jwork.org/jmathlab) project available for desktops and servers.
AWork supports the BeanShell (http://www.beanshell.org/) scripting language. One can access the the complete Java API and external numerical JAVA libraries using the BeanShell editor integrated into the AWork IDE.
AWork documentation and examples of symbolic and numeric calculations are given here: http://jwork.org/scavis/android/
All bug reports and comments are addressed here: http://jwork.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
Please use this link if you need to fix a problem
Enter a comma-separated list of key phrases into the top search bar and a set of formulae schemata (written in LaTeX with ?a, ?b, ... for query variables). A formula schema in a query matches any formula in the MWS index that has an instance schema as a subformula. Query variables with the same name must be instantiated with the same formula, see the examples for inspiration.
►Другие приложения предоставляющие математические формулы платные?
►Вам нужно приложение не требующее доступ в интернет, работающее в оффлайн режиме?
►Вы нуждаетесь в приложении, которое занимает минимальное количество памяти?
►Вы - школьник/студент?
►Are you English-Speaking?
"FORMULATOR(MATH)" - это новое приложение, созданное для студентов/школьников, которое содержит список большинства тригонометрических/геометрических/математических формул! Теперь не нужно рыться в интернете в поиске нужных формул. Отныне всё в одном приложении!
►Легкое в управлении
►Поддерживает английский перевод
►Занимает мало пространства(памяти на устройстве)
►Вы можете легко изменить приложение! Все вопросы/комментарии/замечания будут учтены, и исправлены!
►Программа разрабатывалась школьником(Внедрены все самые нужные формулы и обозначения)
Добро пожаловать в "FORMULATOR(MATH)"!
Easyquation does even accept complex factors for quadratic equations.
Easyquation allows you to do some advanced operations with complex numbers.
A graph/plot generation is implemented and allows a better visualization of the results.
Three calculators capable of doing independent interpolation and extrapolation available.
An aerospace calculator capable of computing atmospheric properties available.
Comments and suggestions are highly desired as they will help us better the tool in future updates.
Ratings in the Android Market are appreciated
Topics covered: Indices, Surds, Completing the Square, Solving Inequalities, the Discriminant, Simultaneous Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Basic Differentiation and Basic Integration.
For each topic you'll find: written explanation, single-concept questions & solutions, and, when applicable, multi-concept exam questions with full worked solutions.
This is an ideal aid for learning, revision, exam preparation and checking knowledge.
* 24 sample questions and worked solutions to genuine A-Level Mathematics Examination questions in Statistics (S1, S2, S3), Mechanics (M1, M2, M3) and Pure Mathematics (C1, C2, C3, C4, FP1, FP2, FP3).
* Sample maths e-texts on Introductory Pure and Probability.
Each subject area has been divided into appropriate sub-sections to facilitate easy access and use.
* An ideal aid for learning, revision, examination practice, and checking knowledge.
* Suitable for students, parents, tutors and teachers.
* Visit www.alevelmathssolutions.co.uk to sign up for 1600 more questions and solutions from 188 A-Level papers, spanning over 2000 pages and including video demonstrations for over 60 of the subsections. There are 1000+ pages of maths e-text covering Statistics and Pure Mathematics.