PTC-Circle mobile application enables parents to access the academic details of their wards like: Daily and Previous Days Homework/Attendance, School Notice board, Circulars, Indiscipline Details, School Photo Gallery, Homework Status, Mail Box (that will enable user to interact with school administration directly).
From basic calculations to college calculus, MathStudio is a full featured scientific calculator with over two hundred functions. Browse the entire list in our online manual.
MathStudio is powered by MobileCAS, our powerful and lightning fast computer algebra system that beautifully typesets your answers.
Solve limits, derivates, integrals and more!
Graph equations with speed and ease you never thought was possible! MathStudio graphs 2D function, parametric, polar, implicit, contour, vector fields, fractals and images with amazing speed and accuracy.
Rotate, pinch and graph 3D equations in real-time! MathStudio graphs 3D functions, parametric, spherical, cylindrical and vector fields.
MathStudio is the first and only graphing app that can also graph not only in space but in time. Use the T variable to create animated plots that plot graphs in space and time!
Plot lists of numerical data in scatter, histograms, box, probability plots! MathStudio even includes an advanced regression analysis package, choose from several regression functions or create your own!
MathStudio is the ONLY calculator app that also lets you create scripts in our powerful programming language that supports variables, loops and even recursion.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
Unlike other math apps, MathStudio does not require an active internet connection. It does all calculations internally for fast and instant results.
We offer support through our online forums.
✔ A complete porting of the famous iPhone version!
✔ 8 apps in 1: 7 calculators and 1 form!
✔ Over 1000 formulas, definitions and theorems! The more complete form on Android Market.. constantly updated!
✔ 7 magnificent Utilities to help you in the exercises: Quadratic Equations Solver, Fraction Approximator, Graphic Calculator, Advanced Calculator, Systems Solver, Matrices Solver, and math Glossary!
✔ Beautiful graphical user interface, simple and intuitive!
✔ Support for new High Resolution devices!
✔ Very complete form, divided into sections for an easy consultation!
✔ More than 50 Quizzes on the topics to test your knowledge!
✔ Links to Wikipedia for every topic!
COMING IN NEXT UPDATE…
● Differential Equations
- draw graphs with one or two variables like f(x), f(x,y)
- visualize your function in 4 dimensions with a time-variable
- compute value tables
- definite integral and derivative - functions
- matrices, vectors, determinante, inverse, transpose,
- trigonometrical functions like sin, cos, tan, sec
- rounding-functions, floor, ceil, round,
- sum and product-function
- save your functions and make screenshots
- modify your graph-range and set customized color options
- rotate and zoom your graph in three dimensions
- display multiple graphs
The app is easy to use and helps students and engineers to visualize their mathematical functions and it can be used as a professional graphical calculator.
This app includes notifications to alert you to any important announcements you need to know!
Also, ways to volunteer and contribute to our school. AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Get important alerts sent to your device
- One click access to call or email PTC
- Links to all your favorite school web pages
- Join PTC
- Forms to Sponsor Breen
- Sign-up to be a Volunteer
- Event Calendar
- Links to our social media like Facebook
- Spirit Wear
Combined with the facility to link to further revision support on examstutor.com used by leading schools and colleges across the UK, this app will be updated with additional topic tests and questions throughout your studies.
Exam Board Revision Pathways, map key topics in your AS and A2 Biology Exams. Revise a specific Topic, or create Random Tests, with questions drawn from all key topics in a specific Unit, or from across the entire A level.
A level Biology is an advanced qualification studied by UK and international students prior to attending University. This app can be used by anyone wishing to develop an advanced understanding of Biology.
· Topic Tests: Covering over 50+ examined topics
· Random Tests: Choose the number of questions randomly drawn from either the entire A level or the unit you are currently revising.
· Instant Feedback : Correct Answers identified if you get a question wrong, reinforcing learning.
· Revision Pathways : Exam Board mapping
· Report Card : tracking your performance in all the tests you take, whilst charting your understanding of each topic prior to you sitting exams.
Topics covered include:
Big molecules, Cell Structure, Enzymes, Eukaryotic Cells, Plasma Membrane, Prokaryotic Cells, Blood Vessels, Circulation, Controlling Heart Rate, Digestion, Osmosis, Phloem, Stem Structure, Transport of respiratory gases, Phloem Tissue, Xylem, Diversity, Genes and genetics, Genetic Engineering, Nucleic Acids, Cell cycle, Variation, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Homeostasis, Nerve Cell Structure, Synapses, Cloning……
Exam Boards mapped include:
Copyright (c) Examstutor Limited 2011
- For: high school students of final years of study.
- Develops analytical skills and non-standard approach to math.
- Adaptive solutions. The most complex issues are marked as optional commentaries, so that the students who don't want it too complex can read the necessary and the most easy part while still getting an understanding.
- Topics: Numbers, Calculus, Geometry, Algebra, Probability theory.
- Checks answers which are entered by the user and gives final number of points collected.
- The task bank is updated regularly.
- The program is available in English and Russian.
- Private tutorship and consultancy over all topics are possible via skype with the author of the appplication.
This app is the world’s first mathematical calculator and plotter on Android oriented around a spreadsheet that allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations. It is based on a powerful touch-screen editor that allows users to create and manipulate naturally readable mathematical expressions containing all basic mathematical notations.
The app contains one worksheet that can be freely edited, several pages with examples and a documentation page. The whole worksheet and any example page can be stored on SD card and exported into LaTeX document (SD writing permission is needed).
The micro Mathematics Plus has exactly the same user interface as the micro Mathematics free version, but implements more mathematical functionality: functions of many arguments, plots for several functions, contour and 3D plots, summation and product operations, derivative and definite integrals, if-function and logical operators.
The micro Mathematics Plus supports middle school-level of mathematical calculations. This version has following mathematical limitations: it does not support complex numbers, special functions, vectors, matrices and many other things from high-level mathematics.
Languages: English, Russian, German.
This app is the world’s first mathematical calculator on Android oriented around a spreadsheet that allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations. Using a powerful touch-screen editor you can create and manipulate naturally readable interactive documents containing all basic mathematical notations. The document can include not only formulas and plots, but also arbitrary text and images (SVG vector format is also supported).
The app contains one worksheet that can be freely edited, several pages with examples and a documentation page. The worksheet can be stored on SD card and exported into LaTeX document or an image (SD writing permission is needed).
The micro Mathematics supports school-level of mathematical calculations only. This version does not support complex numbers, functions of many arguments, special functions, vectors, matrices, integration, differentiation and many other things from high-level mathematics.
If you need more mathematics (like functions of many arguments, plots for several functions, 3D plots, summation and product operations, derivative and definite integrals, logical operators, n-th root), please look at micro Mathematics Plus version.
Languages: English, Russian, German
- draw graphs
- perform basic calculations
- pinch zoom your graphs
- display multiple graphs
- customized keyboard for improved user input
- tabbed UI for swift navigation between features
- get interactive feedback from the developer team
1. Matrix Calculator: Calculate Determinant, Inverse, Product, Rank and more...
2. Function Plotter: Plot up to 3 mathematical functions at a time with a custom domain.
3. Number Converter: Convert numbers from one base to another.
4. Equation Solver: Solve any equation up to degree 10.
Select a topic from the list or flip through the pages in portrait or landscape mode.
Designed for all-size devices.
Now imagine you could quickly learn the carbon cycle whilst on the bus. Quickly check that diagram on the digestive system whilst sitting on the toilet or even how your eye works whilst watching TV. Now that would be amazing.
Fortunately for you, the brains at LearnersBox have already thought about this and bring to you the first ever application to help you learn or revise for your A-Level Biology exams. The A-Level Biology app from LearnersBox combines the best that teachers have to offer with what students want. The A-level Biology app from LearnersBox contains over 90 pages of material compatible with all exam boards. Even the most complex of processes have been broken down to allow you, the student, to be able to learn the most difficult of concepts in the comfort of your own palms.
Love our app, have suggestions or having a problem?
Email us on email@example.com
Follow us on @LearnersBox
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LearnersBoxMobile
Copyright © LearnersBox 2015
* Junior college physics students (Singapore)
* O-level and secondary school students
* Grade ten, eleven or twelve physics students
* First year university physics students
★ All the physics formulae and key definitions at your fingertips
★ Essential study notes - including advanced derivations and explanations
★ Search for anything quickly
★ Official data and formulae sheet (A Levels Singapore)
PHYSICS TOPICS COVERED
05. Work Energy Power
06. Circular Motion
07. Gravitational Field
09. Thermal Physics
10. Waves Motion
12. Electric Fields
13. Current Of Electricity
14. DC Circuits
16. Electromagnetic Induction
17. Alternating Currents
18. Quantum Physics
19. Lasers and Semiconductors
20. Nuclear Physics
Learn the major facial expressions and test your skills in the Challenge Mode. The Challenge mode simulates micro expressions as popularized by Paul Ekman.
Great for learning what parts of the face move during certain emotions. Good as a drawing reference as well as for educational purposes.
CHANGE DIFFICULTY by getting a PERFECT SCORE. When you get a PERFECT SCORE it will unlock the next difficulty mode. Once you have unlocked a difficulty mode, you can toggle between difficulty modes by touching the difficulty button.
* 24 sample questions and worked solutions to genuine A-Level Mathematics Examination questions in Statistics (S1, S2, S3), Mechanics (M1, M2, M3) and Pure Mathematics (C1, C2, C3, C4, FP1, FP2, FP3).
* Sample maths e-texts on Introductory Pure and Probability.
Each subject area has been divided into appropriate sub-sections to facilitate easy access and use.
* An ideal aid for learning, revision, examination practice, and checking knowledge.
* Suitable for students, parents, tutors and teachers.
* Visit www.alevelmathssolutions.co.uk to sign up for 1600 more questions and solutions from 188 A-Level papers, spanning over 2000 pages and including video demonstrations for over 60 of the subsections. There are 1000+ pages of maths e-text covering Statistics and Pure Mathematics.
Topics covered: Indices, Surds, Completing the Square, Solving Inequalities, the Discriminant, Simultaneous Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Basic Differentiation and Basic Integration.
For each topic you'll find: written explanation, single-concept questions & solutions, and, when applicable, multi-concept exam questions with full worked solutions.
This is an ideal aid for learning, revision, exam preparation and checking knowledge.