Using a color scale, you will know in which direction you need to adjust your finger positions. Using a high precision and efficient pitch detection algorithm, it shows you the detected note in real time!
If you prefer to tune your violin by ear, Violin Tools offers four different tones, one for each string, with which you can compare.
A handy metronome is also included. You can easily set the tempo for your practices by dragging the indicator in the needle.
The violin is a wonderful instrument, but is also one of the most difficult ones to learn, so let us help you get better and better with our app.
Note on device support: Due to several errors with the tuner reported for the LG Optimus device, we are temporarily disabling the app for that model. We are working hard to find a solution and make it available again soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The violin is an instrument sounding treble the classical instrument (String instruments), which originates from the Western world. The smallest violin family instruments. Consisting of violin, viola, cello and double bass player when it all comes together, then it is called. String (string), which was the main instrument of the orchestra.
Schools that teach violin to play a lot, and it will not cost very much. And violin book will be used to study the violin at the same time and will cost quite a bit to one. Players must learn the basics of playing the violin before you can play the violin as well.
- Learning to play the violin as a basic introduction to playing the music.
- Easy to understand Implements to play the violin.
- Have a picture
- There is a clear instruction.
This specific Tuner is aimed at those who play the violin, I want them to be able to swiftly and quickly tune their violin and not break any strings. I have sample notes for G String, D String, A String, and E String all at the right octave to ensure speed and accuracy for violin tuning.
Using the guiding notes plus the Auto-Tuner functionality most people tune their violin in 5-10 seconds with this violin tuner.
So whether you are playing Vivaldi’s concertos for violin and orchestra, preparing for a big recital, dancing around to your favorite Lindsey Stirling song, or just learning how to jam. This Tuner will have your violin in great shape without breaking any strings.
I will be taking you through the basics of learning HOW to play the violin and we guarantee that the information being provided will benefit you. It is designed to teach you everything you need to know for passing GRADE 1 violin.
The tutorials will be delivered to you in simple English meaning everyone in the family can learn.
What better time than now to learn the violin.
Simple English language so everyone can enjoy.
Many examples making it easier for you to understand.
Lots of pictures and diagrams to help you learn
We hope you enjoy this app and benefit from it!
It simultaneously plays MIDI music files, highlights the violin notes and highlights the sheet music notes.
This application is based on the original Midi Sheet Music by Madhav Vaidyanathan.
Midi Sheet Music Violin Edition targets the violinists, visuals for others instruments will be provided soon.
New ringtones, best notification sounds and popular alarm tones are what this app has to offer you. You can change tones every day and have hot melodies on your cell or tablet all the time. After you explore and listen all tunes, you have an additional option to place favourite ones in the favorite folder so you can enjoy them later. If you like these free sounds there is also an option to share app with your friends and family through popular social networks, email or sms, or simply you can just use your headset to enjoy cool ringtones. Use “More apps” button at the bottom of the main menu to check out our other great ringtone apps and personalize your android device's sounds even more. Download app for free and enjoy ringtones.
Features: top 40 high quality ringtones; top 50 notification sounds & sound effects; set your default ringtone, notification, sms or alarm; set your favourite ringtones; assign cool ringtones to your friends and family;
Last but not least , application has been tested on many devices to ensure the best possible user experience. If you have any difficulties do not hesitate to contact us so we can correct it in the next update. Wish you all the best and lot lot of fun.
- Studio quality samples
- Two sounds: Master & Musette
- Very fast & responsive
- Full size: 41 keys and 120 bass buttons
- Highly customizable layout
- Adjustable amount of reverb and other options
Please tap options button to move and pinch-zoom keys and buttons. Tap again to play.
Hold options button to open settings.
Old MacDonald Had A Farm
Pieski małe dwa
GGGGEFEDEFF GGGGEFEDFF GGEGA C2AFDEEC1 GAC2AC2C2C2C2BG
Beethoven - Ode to Joy
EEFGGFEDCCDEEDD EEFGGFEDCCDEDCC DDECDEFEC DEFEDCDD EEFGGFEDCCDEDCC
Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
EEG EEG EEGGFFED EEGEEG EEEGGFEDCE GGCBBAGEAC DDDCC (...)
Always On My Mind
DDEEFFG DDFFEEC GGAC FEDCFEDCDC GAC FEDCFEDCD DD EE FF G DDFF EEC
If you want to share a melody with other users, send me an email. The sound quality may vary depending on the capabilities of the device.
- bug fix in going to smallest note size - 6 (11/22)
- bug fix for Barline display (11/20)
- Repeat and Auto Scroll fix for No.14 (11/20)
- Book II - No. 13, 14, 15 added (11/17)
- Much better articulation(11/17)
- another bug fix for auto speed up repeat (11/13)
- Violin Repertoires are integrated with practice tool and super quality real violin sound.
- Tools inside has core features of 'Practice Player Live Midi'.
- First Repertoire is 'Kayser Violin Etudes op.20 book-1'
- Content will be added continuously.
- With the tools integrated, you can change tempo, set start/end position, repeat with 'auto speed up' options, metronome and many more.
- Each etude may have variations (different articulations) and you can select you want.
- variations may be added as an update
- Portrait/Landscape orientation last opened is remembered.
- You have reverb control.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
Make progress even when you are away from your instrument !
- Notes you know less will be asked more often for you to be able to enhance your sight reading speed
- Realistic sounds sampled from a real violin
- Choice of notes to play : Choice of positions among 13 possible ones (from open string to 7th position), flat On/Off, sharp On/Off
- Display of good and failed notes
- Help : Possible display of the name of the note to play
- Choice of language among 7 notation systems for the displayed name of the note to play : Latin Si, English B, German H, Byzantine Zo, Japanese Ro, Indian (Hindusthani) Ni, Indian (Carnatic) Kakali Ni
- Help : Possible display of notes placements on the violin fingerboard (the name of the note to play is then displayed with the same color as the note placement)
- Help : Possible display of an helping staff with every notes of the violin fingerboard
- Language for the displayed notes placements names on the violin fingerboard and helping staff : Latin, English, German (other languages displays notes placements and helping staff in english)
- Sound On/Off
- Freeplay mode
Full paid version :
memorize your score and progression stats of the day (for when you stop and continue later in the day)
all 13 positions available
+ a BIG thanks for your support :o)
Have fun at play !
She will take you through the basics of learning the OFFICIAL way to play the piano with the addition of Grades 1-5 Theory.
It is designed to give you the best possible start to learning the piano, leaving you with enough information to move onto GRADE 1 Piano.
The lessons are delivered by professional musician and teacher, Alison M Sparrow who runs her own successful Music School and who is also a Music Examiner for a leading exam board.
This is an expanding App which will continue to be updated.
It is aimed at anyone at any age from total beginners through to anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge or someone who just fancies learning a new and fun skill!
*please note that this app links you to the 'theonlinepianotutor' YouTube Channel and is designed to enable you to find these lessons easily.