- View the attached status of your Phidget Advanced Servo Controller 8-motor.
- View the name, serial number, and version of your Phidget Advanced Servo Controller 8-motor.
- Engage or disengage any servo motor.
- Set the servo type of any servo motor.
- Set the position of any servo motor.
- Set the velocity of any servo motor.
- Set the acceleration of any servo motor.
- Enable or disabled the speed ramping of any servo motor.
Important Note: In order to remotely control your Phidget Advanced Servo Controller 8-motor, the Phidget WebService must be running on your remote computer.
All sensors data are displayed:
· Health Conditions
· Altitude (using as altimeter the barometer sensor)
· Light Level
· Magnetic Field
· 6 different widgets that can display the time, date, temperature, and humidity
· Select the startup screen with the tab you prefer
· Lock the orientation of the app
· Set your preferred temperature unit (°C, °F, or K)
· Set your preferred altitude unit (meters or feet)
· Change the update rate of the widgets
· Read the info of each sensor (range, delay, power usage, and more)
Optimized battery consumption:
The sensors are used only while the application is running. Once you pause or exit the application all sensor listeners are removed. You can also customize the widget update rate to optimize consumption for your needs.
Note: This application uses the ambient temperature and humidity sensors, which are currently included only in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. In case your phone does not have the required sensors or if you are not satisfied with the app please contact us at email@example.com and we will instantly refund you. We guarantee a lifetime return policy.
1. Thermostat style display.
2. Celsius & Fahrenheit scales available in thermostat.
3. Min & Max temperature of the day.
4. Temperature is calculated in 7 different standards.
5. Formulas & demonstration of all temperature standards.
(If any issues, mail us. Don't leave questions in comments, we can not respond)
Please check also F.A.Q. here: http://www.thinksoft.it/android/iPulse/manual/ipulse-user-manual.htm#FAQ
iPulse is an application that let you pulse the data connection (and WiFi in pro version) depending on several configurable events.
Extremely useful to awake services that needs internet connection (e.g. push mail) without necessity to keep it always on, thus reducing greatly the battery usage.
iPulse can ignore the connection status, operate in manual mode for connection always on, connection always off (as a standard connection on/off manager) or in a totally automatic mode, driven by events. The different operating modes can be switched using widgets and/or commands in the notification area (Android >= 4.1).
The configurable events that can activate the data connection (and WiFi in pro version) in automatic mode are:
- Timer (frequency, duration, and daily range)
- Screen on and unlocked (with optional delayed timeout)
- Battery charge (AC or USB)
The configurable events that can deactivate the data connection (and WiFi in pro version) are:
- Expire of scheduled timer
- Screen off (with optional delayed timeout)
- Low battery signal (ignored when battery is in charge)
iPulse works on any Android device version starting from 2.3 (Gingerbread) and doesn't requires device ROOT. It is available in English and Italian.
- Since dual SIM support is not standard in Android, it could be that iPulse won't work properly on dual SIM devices.
- More info about the programmability are present into the online instructions available inside the program.
- The first time you install it don’t forget to run the app and accept the EULA to properly configure and enable it.
- It is available a "Pro" version capable to manage also the WiFi connection. If you find iPulse useful or you would like to support the developers, please consider to buy the "Pro" version!
The following permissions are required:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: to be able to start automatically after booting the device (if selected)
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to check if an internet connection is already active
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: to switch on and off the data connection
- WAKE_LOCK: to ensure that the CPU is awake only for the minimum time necessary to execute the planned operation
Keywords and Tags: without root, data sync, data connection, data on/off, WiFi on/off, battery save, schedule, screen unlock, connection manager, 3G, WiFi, battery low, widget, notification
- gravity sensor,
- linear acceleration sensor,
- rotation vector sensor,
- magnetic field sensor,
- light sensor,
- pressure sensor,
- relative humidity,
- ambient(room) temperature sensor.
Also report resolution, measuring range of the sensor, power consumed by a sensor.
Now you can use your Galaxy S4 as a climate monitor in real time! Check the temperature of the environment, the level of relative humidity and pressure of where you are.
No need to leave your house without knowing how the weather! Your phone can now do the weather forecast for you!
Already know the Ambient Master, simple, lightweight, practical and efficient for your Samsung Galaxy S4.
Keywords: Weather, Widget, Sensors, Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Galaxy S4, S4, i9505, i9500;
• Ambient Temperature
• Relative Humidity
• Linear Acceleration
• Magnetic Field
• Rotation Vector
• Temperature (deprecated)
Sensors is useful to understand the probing capabilities of a specific Android device. Sensors provides information about sensors Type, Vendor name, the model and version, its power consummation, resolution and other technical details of a specific sensor.
How does Sensors work
Sensors has been designed following the standard Android layout which will make this application very easy and intuitive to use.
The first time you run the application this Help document is popping up, which you can recall at any time by clicking the help menu.
The main screen contains a stack of buttons relative to each sensor which are usually found in Android devices. Should a button be disabled, the relative sensor is not present in your device.
By clicking on any enabled button you will launch a window with a spec list of that sensor, scrolling down to the end of the screen there is a button for testing it.
The SensorTesting window and Real Time Testing process
The SensorTesting window has been customized to fit with each specific sensor by reporting data provided by the tested sensor. For example the Accelerometer sensor provides three different values relative to X, Y and Z axes, the Proximity sensor instead provides a single value which reports how close is the device speaker to an object (usually the user ear but it can detect any other object even transparent). In the specific case of the Proximity sensor some devices report only close/far values as 1 and 0, some others instead give a more precise feedback by providing values relative to the distance.
Note that you have to activate the sensor or otherwise you won't get any value. For example when you test the Light sensor it might happen that in some devices you won't get any feedback and no value is shown, try to move your device close to a brighter source, value changes will be reported on the screen.
Return back to previous screen
To return back to the previous screen just use the device back key.
tags: sensor, probing, probe, testing, test, relative, humidity, magnetic, field, gyroscope, temperature, acceleration, accelerometer, pressure, orientation, vector, rotation, proximity, gravity, linear, diagnostic
Change temperature units from Celsius,Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
Works for Samsung Galaxy S4 only, because of the device sensors needed!!!!
Notification service when temperature and humidity exceeds configurable range.
Widget for home screen.
Please report any problems or make suggestions to-
End-user license agreement:
TechTank is not responsible for any loss of data/damages/network provider costs while using the application. This app is not intended to be used in a critical environment.
S4 Utils is a simple but effective.
Use the barometer sensor to show temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
Added multitouch and proximity sensors
We hope you find it useful, and if so, what ye tell us.
This is a simple app for measuring temperature, humidity and pressure.
The unit for the temperature can be changed between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
The unit for the pressure can be changed between Hectopascal and Torr.
Furthermore, the accuracy can be adjusted.
With temperature fluctuations should give the sensors a few minutes to be settling around.
And the most important:
- No unnecessary permissions required
- No advertising
This application provides just two functions below.
1.Showing sensor list in your device.
2.Showing each SensorEvent's values for each sensor test.
This application support for following sensor types.
This App displays the current ambient temperature and humidity and provides you with useful hints on how to improve your measurements.The app further allows you to track the conditions over time. This helps you to monitor temperature and humidity changes.
* Displays the current ambient temperature & humidity
* Real-time graphs to plot data over time
* Pinch-to-zoom on the plots
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Choose between °C and °F as unit for temperature
* Run measurments as service in background
* Widgets (°C and °F)
* Accuracy Index
**** Please note that this app only works on devices with an ambient temperature and humidity sensor. ****
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note3
For more information, please visit http://smart.sensirion.com
Please make sure your phone has a temperature sensor, otherwise this app can only show you temperatures from web services like any other weather app
No ads, use of internet connection is optional, and internet + gps are only required for devices not having an integrated temperature sensor.
Designed with Full HD in mind, so it's a perfect match for the Galaxy S4, but will work on any other device as well, provided GPS and an internet connection is available
INTERNET - required for uploading data, and getting stats in return
GPS - optional for associating the temperatures with a location, and required for getting temperature data on devices which don't have a temperature sensor