A mother sends her young child off to school on the bus. Parents watch as their child heads off to war in a foreign land. A worker travels through a rough part of town to a job. They all need protection from danger!
Our world is not a safe place, and we all need continual protection—at home, on the job, on the road. For believers, there are many scriptures promising God can and will protect us. Angels on Assignment from best-selling author Perry Stone reveals in detail one of these promises, the Mizpah covenant.
The Mizpah covenant forges a protective angelic barrier around your loved ones and you, especially when you are apart from one another. Filled with faith-building stories, Angels on Assignment will show you:
•How angels are involved in our lives on a personal and practical level
•Five things that can offend angels and hinder their protection of us
•How to establish a Mizpah covenant over your family and you
This was professionally recorded by Oasis Audio’s narrator, Dean Gallagher.
DURATION: About 4.5 hours of narration.
“The uncertainties of terrorism, crime, threats of pandemic diseases, and natural disasters are all indicators that our family members may be in a perilous situation at anytime. Perry Stone offers insight into an often overlooked Old Testament promise, the Mizpah Covenant. Angels on Assignment is written for believers today. Valuable lessons on how angels are involved in our lives offer the reader hope, encouragement, and a covenant of promised protection.” (Richard R. Blake, Amazon.com customer review)
★An educational game of the nature that primary school kids will love
★The intelligible wisdom begot of nature
★Specially designed for kids; Easy to play
★go premium： http://goo.gl/fSifHR
- Hide and Seek with the Nature, a book by Hsu Jen-Hsiou, a scholar from Taiwan, introduces to the audience the wild world of animals from a special angel of crypsis, and teaches us how to observe and enjoy this world. (China Education Daily).
- I highly recommend this game, especially to the teachers of natural sciences. It's so much fun to compete with little and big kids on observation! (a reader from iReading)
- What it has brought me are joys from playing games, admiration for evolution, and even a little self-esteem. (Response from a reader)
- My kid loves it. A kids' educational game like this is rarely seen. Love it. (A Google play user)
My son and daughter both love it. A very good bilingual app for kids. (a Google play user)
Cryptic coloration and mimicry are weapons of many animals to escape from their predators. Hsu Jen-Hsiou, an expert on ecology, spent several decades on exploring the wisdom of animals to mine into their environments. He designed this game based on his studies for kids to enjoy hide-and-seek with the nature by looking for those beautiful figures in the environments.
"Hide and Seek with the Nature" can promote parent-child relations. It helps children learn the varieties of the nature and practice their observational skills, makes naughty ones more patient, stimulates their interest in solving problems, and gives them joys once they've conquered the difficulties.
- From the author: "The closer I get to the nature, the little I feel of myself and the more modest I become, because there are wonders in every corner of the natural world. A drop of water, or a leaf, is a perfect and great piece of work by the nature. The must be wonders to human eyes because, if not, where can you find such a magical designer?"
About Hsu Jen-Hsiou
Natural Sciences, The nature, Insects, Hide and seek, toddlers, children, primary school, school, kindergarten, daycare, Kids' playroom, preschool education, kindergarten education, child, children, baby, kindergarten
Choose your background and pick your characters to make a scene then gently shake your device or tap the snowflake to see the snow fall beautifully around the snow globe.
With charming illustrations by Kristyna Litten and Ginny Walker’s enchanting soundtrack, Snow Globe: A Christmas Treat will really put you and your little ones in a Christmassy mood!
You can also see the characters in storybook app Angel’s Great Escape: A Christmas Story, narrated by British national treasure, Alan Titchmarsh. See www.andsowebegin.co.uk for more information or search for Angel’s Great Escape on Google Play.
We would love to hear your thoughts so please share your review below.
Visit our website: www.andsowebegin.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: @and_sowebegin
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/andsowebegin
This is only our second app so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any pesky little bugs!