This App has been designed as a 'one-stop shop' to allow healthcare workers in Primary Care to seek a wide variety of job roles as well as educational courses in one place.
This means the following is included:
- Jobs in General Practice, Dentistry, Optometry, Pharmacy as well as other allied healthcare professions in Primary Care.
- Jobs advertised directly by healthcare organisations as well as via third parties to give users access to the maximum number of jobs possible in one place
- Jobs from a wide variety of healthcare settings e.g. Pharmacist roles advertised by both High Street Pharmacies as well as GP Surgeries
- Jobs advertised from within the UK (primarily) as well as from abroad as some healthcare professionals do consider both
- Locum/Temporary, Associate, Salaried and Partnership posts
- Face-to-face, telephone, video, remote and e-consultations
Healthcare workers can choose to receive job notifications based on their own preferences such as role, distance, sector, recruiter, setting and contract.
Messages can be exchanged directly with recruiting organisations and stored documents (CV, qualifications etc) shared from within the App.
(If you find that your job role in Primary Care has not been covered after downloading the App please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall add wherever possible)
The App also allows organisations to advertise educational courses aimed at helping Primary Care colleagues to maintain their professional knowledge and skills. This includes:
- both face-to-face and online courses (including webinars)
- free as well as 'paid for' courses
Commercial organisations can advertise offers and services that are likely to be relevant to the users. Users can toggle the on/off notifications for these.
Please send comments and feedback to email@example.com so that we can continue to improve the App for you.
Please also enable automatic updates to ensure immediate access to improved versions of the App.