Pregnancy & Birth with Aptaclub helps you to plan for all stages of your pregnancy, as well as labour and post-birth. It offers weekly guides to your unborn baby’s development, to-do lists, expert articles, advice and useful tools, including a contraction timer.
Helpful features include:
• Practical tips to support you throughout pregnancy, the stages of labour and the first days with your baby
• Week-by-week guides to your baby’s development and the physical changes you can expect during each trimester, as your bump grows
• Expert articles on pain relief and birth positions during labour, and bonding and breastfeeding once your baby has arrived
• Ready-made, editable checklists to help you talk to your midwife, write your birth plan, pack your hospital bag, buy baby essentials and more
• A pregnancy calendar to record events and important dates like your antenatal appointments, maternity unit tour and more
• An easy-to-use timer to record both the duration of your contractions and the time between them, so that you have a detailed log to give your midwife
• Access to our Careline: 24/7 telephone support from Aptaclub experts, including a midwife and pregnancy advisors. You can also chat with the team online, Monday to Friday, 8.00am–8.00pm
• Quick set-up - just add your due date to get started.