This app was designed by developers for developers.
It can be use during development to check implementation or by QA to verify the functionality
NOTE: The app can only analyse intents that are sent system-wide (it can be select form thee list) It can't catch intent which are send to specific app directly.
several famous separate tools and more over offers a good and unique alternative of Wireshark for android.
The main features are:
* network discovery with OS detection
* network traffic analysis
* passwords recovery
* files recovery
WARNING! If you face any problems reinstall busybox and supersu!
Runs on Android >=2.3.3 with root+busybox
Looks better on high resolution, but completely comfortable on 480x720.
Please note that external hardware (i.e., a USB Sniffer accessory/device) is required to actually capture frames. However, application features can be tried out using the test mode.
* Capture 802.15.4 frames (by using a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
* Display captured frames.
* Filtering (by frame type, source address, destination address, and payload).
* Store captured frames on phone memory for future display.
* Export captured frames to PCAP format (Wireshark compatible).
* Live forwarding to an arbitrary IP address using the Zigbee Encapsulation Protocol (ZEP).
* Test mode (to try out application functionality without a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
To actually sniff packets you can use the following hardware:
- A Tmote Sky (a.k.a TelosB) configured as a sniffer 15.4 device; or
- A SEED-EYE board configured as a sniffer 15.4 accessory
In general, the SEED-EYE board should work on every Android device (3.1+), while the Tmote Sky works only on Android devices supporting the USB host mode (e.g., the Samsung Galaxy Nexus).
* Nexus S (Tmote sky *not* supported, you must use a SEED-EYE board)
* Galaxy Nexus
More info can be found at http://rtn.sssup.it/index.php/software/sniffer-154
- Daniele Alessandrelli
- Andrea Azzarà
PS: for reporting problems, bug, comments, etc, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Thanks!
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
Captured data are saved as a PCAP file format in the external storage.
If you want a more detailed analysis, please transfer the file to your PC and use the software handles PCAP format(such as Wireshark).
★ Differences between tPacketCapture and tPacketCapture Pro ★
Pro Version include an Application filtering feature.
Application filtering is able to capture only a specific application communication.
Not that feature rich as Wireshark yet, but it's a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app.
- Capture network packets and record them.
- SSL decryption using man-in-the-middle technique.
- No root required.
- Easy to use.
- Show packet in either hex or text.
You don't need to setup a dedicated proxy server like mitmproxy, Fiddler or Charles. All you need is just your Android device.
** How to get rid of PIN number **
If you want to get rid of entering PIN number on a lock screen after Packet Capture is uninstalled, it is needed to clear credential storage.
Go to OS Setting->Security->Clear credentials
This app allows you to explore the contents of the RFID/NFC enabled smart card transponders. This is very useful for anyone programming NFC applications, or for anyone who wants to see what transponders they are carrying around in their purse or wallet.
To scan a smart-card or NFC tag, start the app, then hold the card/tag within a few millimeters of the back of your device (you may have to swipe around a bit to find where the NCF reader is in your device).
The app displays:
* The transponder ID
* RF technologies used
* Type of transponder
* ATQA code
* Target tech classes
* Number of times this transponder has been scanned
Not all android devices support NFC. If your phone or tablet does not support NFC, a message appears on the screen to notify you, and the app closes.
By default, NFC is disabled in most handsets. To use this app, and to use NFC on your device, you must enable NFC in your device settings. If NFC is not enabled on your device, this app displays a message and exits.
This app is no better than the NFC scanner and the RFID tag you are using. Not all phone chips can read all tags. If the phone cannot read the tag, there is nothing the software can do. This app shows whatever NFC contacts the hardware reports to the OS.
Metal Sniffer is a portable metal detector. By detecting nearby electromagnetic fields using the phone's built-in magnetometer/compass, you can locate nearby metal and magnets. You can also use it to find metallic studs and wiring behind walls. Depending on your phone, you can use it to detect metals up to 30cm away, and magnets from far, far away! Note that household equipment like TVs, and computers or even your phone case can affect readings.
Readings are separated per dimension, and is given in the unit of your choice (Tesla, Gauss, or Gamma), and combined to give a scalar reading. You can set a threshold at which the phone will vibrate when a critical reading has been reached.
You can also see a reading trend through the graph, or switch to the compass mode to find the direction at which the current is coming from! You can also record the readings to a .csv file for tracking or research.
===How to use this app?===
Very simple, just move the app around and read the measurements, if the magnetic field readings go over a critical level, the phone will vibrate, meaning a ferromagnetic material is nearby.
If the readings aren't getting updated, make sure your phone is equipped with a magnetometer.
If the readings seems to be off, it means that your sensors needs to be re-calibrated, click the re-calibration button (refresh icon) for instructions.
Metal Sniffer: Leveraging your Android’s magnetic sensors to search for metal:
Metal Sniffer Brings Polished Metal Detection to Android:
Metal Sniffer Is Hands Down The Best Metal Detector App For Android:
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it & share!
-Fun Metal Detector
-Displays the x,y,z components of the magnetic field.
-Works through walls! Detect hidden electrical wires.
-4 Sensor speeds and 3 different units.
-Export the data to a CSV file, make cool charts.
-Compass-like arrow to point out the direction of the source of the magnetic field
-Free (Ads can be disabled in the settings)
-Option to force screen on to prevent screen from closing
-A historical chart
-Optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich/Holo theme
-Russian, Spanish and Dutch translations
-Tutorial (only on Android 4.0+) when app is first launched.
-Works on 2.1 and up!
-Other languages coming soon.
Used for vibration when level has reached a set threshold.
Used to save .csv records to SD card.
Bugs? Please e-mail me by clicking the link below.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
NETWORK SNIFFER WIDGET on 3G and WIFI
** NEED ROOT ACCESS **
** NOT an application, it's a WIDGET **
** NOT based on tcpdump or libpcap **
- Start/Stop easily a capture in one click from your home screen.
- Detects automatically the type of connection.
- Write a PCAP file which may be read with tools such as Wireshark.
- A notification indicates the number of captured packets and the total size in bytes.
- At the end of the capture, PCAP file may be sent by email.
- Help is available on SniffDroid application.
Please report bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
By using this WiFi scanner, you are helping support the Southern Methodist University wireless technology research group learn more about wireless signals in current use across the world and develop more efficient protocols and algorithms.
- Before or at the time of collecting usage statistics, we will disassociate the measured data from the user's personal identification.
- We will collect and use of usage statistics solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain usage statistics as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect usage statistics by a lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- A user's location should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date and without regard to the person's identity.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Quickly email notes to yourself, optionally choosing from multiple addresses & labels.
Can also be used in the browser to send addresses to read later or to store them without losing them amongst your bookmarks.
WORKS BEST WITH GMAIL.
Good for Getting Things Done GTD.
In browser click Menu, More, Share Page, Email To Self
Create homescreen shortcuts which use a preselected email address and/or label by long pressing on a blank space on your homescreen, then select Shortcuts, then Email To Self.
Note: The option to share URL will disappear if you select a default browser. The app is only useful for those who want to choose something different every time they open a URL on their device.
Use the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Alarm Clock on older Android devices. Works back to Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Also includes the new STOPWATCH and TIMER!
The analogue clock can be used as a home screen widget.
On Android 4.2, this version adds the ability to use the analogue clock as a lock screen widget.
As seen on the Nexus 4, 7 and 10!
Requires Barcode Scanner. App will prompt you to install it on first use if you don't already have it.
Browser: Menu, More, Share Page, Share By QRCode.
Youtube: Menu, Share, Share By QRCode.
Star Pulse has many options to change the color and animation of the stars.
Also includes a battery status mode that changes from green when you battery levels are high, through amber, to red when the battery level is low.
Comes with preset themes and theme manager to show the range of patterns that can be created.
USAGE: Home > Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpapers
NOT COMPATIBLE with all Android devices, check if the Live Wallpaper menu appears on your device.
Find out when your next bus is due at 370,000 bus stops in England (including London), Scotland & Wales.
View the bus stops at your current location or search by area, street name or postcode. Save favourites for future quick access and add home screen shortcuts for super quick access.
The app shows minutes until the bus is expected where real time information is available, otherwise it displays the scheduled bus time.
Bus times are provided for almost every bus company and bus stop in the country. If you have any questions before or after purchasing, please email me using the "Send email to developer" link below or email email@example.com.
NOW WITH LIVE BUS TIMES FOR LONDON (TfL Countdown).
Powered by Traveline NextBuses & Transport For London.
Explanation of Permissions:
Location is to locate your nearest bus stops.
Internet is to download the latest departure information.
Storage allows the app to backup your favourite bus stops to the SD Card.