A word or phrase formed by reordering the letters of another word or phrase, such as garden to danger..
One word anagrams (where a single word is anagrammed into another single word) are sometimes referred to by wordplay specialists as transpositions. For example, "orchestra" is a transposition of "carthorse".
You can type a regular or a scrambled word & see all the possible combinations.
Come up with a word and let the app find all the possible anagrams.
Browsing through random anagrams is a fun option!
You can also use the app as a spelling dictionary.
If you like my app, please rate :)
Language: English, Greek, French, German
Tags: anagram, anagramm, anagramma, anagramme, solver, anagramizer, anagrammizer, anagram solver, word, bananagram, nagaram
Word Breaker is the ultimate Scrabble cheat when you’re stuck! It supports the following games: Words with Friends, Angry Words, EA Scrabble, Wordfeud, Wordsmith, and Words by Post.
- Lightning fast!
- Honest! We give you *all* of the results. We will never hide the best scoring words from you.
- Board Solver Mode maximizes your score by calculating the other words in play!
- Screenshot Importing reads your game directly into Board Solver! Incredibly easy to use, just snap and go!
- Wow! Screenshot Importing now supports EA Scrabble and Wordfeud in addition to Words with Friends!
- Our original and still ground-breaking Ghost Mode allows you to peek at the game underneath!
- Local dictionary! Why should you have to always be online to use other cheats? Download your favorite dictionaries and take them on the road! Also, like everything else, dictionaries are free!
- Track what’s left in the bag! Our exclusive “Remaining Tiles” screen helps you predict what letters you’ll get next!
- Supports wildcards and blank tiles! Even better, you can easily tell word breaker what location and patterns to look for.
- Highly customizable, including filters for word length!
- Available is SEVEN languages, including English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, and Português!
Aside from its ability to build words, Word Breaker is also a learning and optimization tool. Learn to strategize using the Board Solver, discover how to get multiple crosswords in a single play, and always have an idea of what tiles have yet to be played. You can also use it to solve everyday problems, puzzles, and anagrams. Word Breaker has even been used in the classroom to teach English - something we think is just amazing!
Word Breaker FREE is humbly ad-supported. If you like what we do, support us by buying Word Breaker FULL and enjoy an ad-free experience. Additionally, users of Word Breaker FULL gain early access to all the cool new features, improvements, and language updates we regularly deliver.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
★ Having trouble with Ghost Mode? Try this:
Install the utility app "Auto Memory Manager" (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lim.android.automemman&hl=en), and make the following changes:
1) Selected the "Mild" settings.
2) Increase the "Hidden Application" setting to 10MB.
3) Power cycle your phone.
Note: Firecracker Software LLC is not associated with the Auto Memory Manager app in any way.
★ How to take a screenshot:
- Press and hold “Volume Down” and “Power” for one full second.
- On certain phones, this combination is “Home” and “Power.”
- Very old phones running Android 2.x cannot take screenshots without the help of a 3rd-party app.
★ Having trouble with Screenshot Importing?
1) Completely zoom out before taking a screenshot. This way, the whole board is visible and Word Breaker can properly scan every tile.
2) Make sure all of your playable tiles are on the tile rack, not on the game board. This ensures the results you get are valid.
3) Make sure nothing is obscuring the game. Facebook Chat Heads, app trays, and notification pop-ups can all interfere with Word Breaker.
★ Is a suggested word not accepted by your favorite word game? Check what dictionary you’re using against our recommendations below:
Angry Words: ENABLE
EA Scrabble: TWL
Words By Post: TWL
This app is in no way associated with Zynga, Inc, makers of the popular game Words With Friends.
★ Fast anagram solver
★ Two word anagram solver
★ Sub-Anagrams: Enter a 9 letters to find all the possible 8 letter words
★ Search over 130,000 words
★ Look up word definitions
★ Share results with friends
★ Modern design for ease of use
★ No network connection required, works offline
Please +1 and rate the app to keep the updates coming!
The goal of this game is to find out as many words on the board as possible within the given time.
Spell the words by tracing the possible letter cubes in sequence. Remember each subsequent letter cube must be horizontally, vertically or diagonally adjacent to the one before it. The amount of the words to be found is at the bottom of your screen. The size of the letter cube board could be 4x4 or 5x5 (you can change it in the settings page). You can also change the time limit when you feel it too tough.
Be sure each word must consist of at least 3 letters on 4X4 board, while the minimum word length is 4 on 5X5 board.
Just like you would do in games like Scrabble. It is completely free and without any ads.
It supports English, Greek, Polish, German, Italian, Spanish and French. By default only english is enabled.
You can enable the other languages from the settings. Be aware that it will need more space in the devices internal memory (about 10-20MB per language).
TIP: If you long click on a search result it will search for the words definition online. That's why it needs the INTERNET permission.
TIP2: If you want to search for words based on a prefix/suffix just search for prefix* of *suffix or even prefix*suffix
For questions/bug reports/suggestions please visit https://github.com/uberspot/AnagramSolver
Tags: anagram, open source, anagramm, anagramma, anagramme, solver, anagramizer, anagrammizer, anagram solver, word, scrabble solver, rhyme finder, prefix, suffix, finder
A new classic shows up at Magma Mobile!
On the same principle as crossword puzzles, this game asks you to find a set of words placed in a mixed grid of letters.
You will have the opportunity to choose from two game modes: Challenge (solve series of varying difficulty levels) and Time Attack (find out as many words as possible in a given time).
In addition, this game has a words’ base referenced in dictionaries of more than a dozen languages. Several categories of words are also listed including: names, common names, adjectives, verbs...
Features of Words:
- Available in several languages
- Several difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Hard)
- Several time sessions in Time Attack Mode (1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 min)
- Online dictionary to find an unknown word while remaining in the game
Share your experience and play Words with your family or your friends !
- Infinite play with dynamic grids
- The grid adjusts automatically to your device
- The grids are filled with words that cross and intersect
- Improved and intelligent touch sensitivity
- Clean look yet colourful
- Best times list
- Special tablet support
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, Words With Friends, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, NSF, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
Word helper, word finder, anagram, word feud, ordliste, ordbok, ordlista, ordlexikon, ordsök, Wordfeud cheat, Wordfeud fusk, Scrabble, scrabble cheat, scrabble words, ord, wordfeud jukser, bedrager, jukse, tricherie, tricher
Keep in touch with your friends by playing Words With Friends Free, the #1 mobile game!
PLAY the simple word-building game you know and love
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat
INVITE new friends to play instantly through Facebook & Twitter, or with random opponent matchmaking
ACCESS your games across all your devices
PRAISE FOR WORDS
• "Delightfully addictive." – GeekSugar
• "Social gaming at its finest." – Fox News
• "The premise of ‘Words‘ is simple: you fire it up and are playing a Scrabble-like word game against one of your friends in seconds." – TechCrunch
• "One of the most requested apps that people have waited to see come to Android." - Androinica
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WordsWFriends
Note: This is a Zynga-sponsored sweepstakes and Google is not a sponsor nor are they involved in any way.
★ ★ ★ Featured in Google Play "Indies" feature repeatedly ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ Featured in Google Play "Word Games" feature ★ ★ ★
Top multiplayer word search game with realtime leaderboard ranking and online competition.
For phones and tablets.
We actually answer support emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free, fun and highly addictive for friends who like puzzles and word finding games with letters on infinite levels.
=== GAME FACTS ===
★ Everyone plays the same high quality puzzle at the same time.
★ Each game is only 3 minutes. Perfect for standing in line waiting!
★ At the end, see your rank against everyone else FOR THAT PUZZLE.
★ Compete against 10's of thousands of players.
★ Increase your skill in game Leagues.
★ See your ranking in Leaderboards for last hour, today, this week and month.
★ Friends list - add your friends from Twitter or Facebook by search for email address.
★ Learn new English words - sorry, no Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian & Portuguese support!
★ Profile saved to Cloud (Google App Engine), so you can play on phone and tablet.
=== GAME PLAY ===
★ Similar to Boggle (TM) - spell words on a 4x4 grid of letters (see disclaimer at end)
★ We guarantee EVERY game tile can be used in at least TWO words (bonus points for doing so!)
★ Over 100 words on every puzzle board!
★ Every game is a different challenge, with Theme boards, Digraph games and superboards
★ At the end of a level, see all possible words and your personal statistics
★ Improve your brain (we get emails thanking us from elderly folks!)
★ Enjoy increasing your Vocabulary by learning new words!
★ Can you be the king of the leaderboard and crush your enemies ?
=== Other features ===
★ Add custom text below your name in leaderboards to chat or taunt frenemies.
★ Customize all game colors and choose from multiple background patterns.
★ Have fun and track your spelling skill while learning new dictionary words.
★ Multiple player profiles - your children of all ages can practice spelling.
★ Sounds can be individually muted.
★ No Achievements yet (coming soon).
★ This app is compatible with almost all android mobile phones and tablets including Samsung ,HTC, Motorola, Asus, Sony and others...
Disclaimer: Boggle(TM) is a registered trademark of Hasbro, with whom this app is in no way affiliated. WordHero offers a variant of the traditional Boggle, with different rules of game play and board distribution. If you are looking to play traditional Boggle, please visit www.hasbro.com.
With Lost Words, your goal will be to find all the hidden letters of a given word. You will have 6 attempts to find the right word. While searching for the right word, you’ll receive hints based on your previous trials. Correctly placed letters are shown in green, while misplaced letters are shown in orange.
You will be able to play 2 different game modes. One in which you can relax, choose the difficulty you want and train your mind to be a “Lost Words” master. In a second mode, you will be challenged to find as many words as possible. In this mode, you’ll be given a chance to retrieve bonuses, but also beware of maluses. These maluses will make it much harder to find the hidden word. Finally the more you play, the more you’ll accumulate Magma coins which will let you get additional bonuses in the shop.
The game can be played by children and adults alike. We have included a “kid” mode with easier and shorter words to find.
Set in a beautiful egyptian environment, the game is not only super fun, it is also a great way to train your mind. Download Lost Words for free today!
The game is tablet ready
Very Addictive word searching game with several packs based on different topics!!!
Word Swipe is one of the best android puzzle game and casual game supporting all popular mobile devices.
Word Swipe Support : Runs in over 4500 android mobile devices. We made our best effort in testing it in several popular devices, however if you find any issues please mail us at email@example.com
*** Game Facts ***
- One and only Word find game with scores, ranking and online competition.
- Each pack is based on a particular topic with nine levels.
- Normal, Medium, Hard & Expert difficulty modes.
- Challenge your skills in 4 difficulty modes in several packs.
- Compete with thousands of players around the world.
- Languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian & Portuguese.
*** Game Play ***
- Swipe over the characters in the board to form words shown above it.
- Find all the words in the list to complete the level.
- Faster you find words higher the score & ranking.
*** Other Features ***
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- 5 Themes supported : Board, Fabric, Paper, Wood & Metal.
- Choose your board size to match your skill.
- All packs have individual player ranking system based on the highest Score achieved.
- Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes WordSwipe so addictive.
Increase your vocabulary and have fun doing it with this addictive word search game.
★ Different themes and categories for your different moods!
★ Stretch your vocabulary with a "Vocab Challenge" puzzle or two!
★ Infinite, unlimited play with random puzzles!
★ Replay categories to beat your own high-score!
★ Tablet support
Forget the pen and paper - You'll never run out of puzzles with WORD SEARCH PUZZLES!
WARNING: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power ☺
Welcome to the best application of soup for Android auto-generated letters:
1.- There are 7 items to choose from:
- Countries of the World
- Cities of the World
- American presidents
- Historical figures
2.- Has three levels of difficulty:
3.- Has two game modes:
- List of words (words to find the slopes shown)
- Remaining number of words (the number of words to find earrings shown)
4.- There are two methods of self-generation:
- The maximum number possible (the board is filled with the maximum number of words)
- Limited (the board is filled with a number proportional to the size of the words)
5.- Available in many languages:
The board fits the screen size and..... you can already play.
Find the hidden words to find and are marked with different colors.
Complete the game calculates your score and compete with other players... Can you overcome them? .
And automatically, your brand is registered in the database and know what position has been.
Moreover, for all compete on equal terms, regardless of the size of your smartphone / tablet, a list of different records depending on the number of cells of the board is established.
Also, if you can not finish the game, do not worry, when you get back can choose to start a new game or continue the game as you left it.
A LIGHT APPLICATION
And all this in an app, simple, versatile and just 1.74 Mb you can store on the SIM !
Are you going to lose?
* Chooseable word grid size (2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6)
* Play times between 0:30 and unlimited
* Extra time mode
* Multiplayer mode (up to 6 players)
* High score list
2-letter word: 1 point
3-letter word: 2 points
4-letter word: 3 points
5-letter word: 5 points
6-letter word: 8 points
7-letter word: 12 points
8-letter word: 17 points
n-letter word: (n*n-5*n+10)/2 points (n>2)
you can click on a word to add it to the notification bar and to overlay it on top of your scrabble game. this allows you to play and see the spelling of the word you have chosen without having to go back and forth between your scrabble game and words cheat.
-To use blank tiles just substitute with a question mark '?'
-Does not rely on an internet connection.
-make sure you check out the settings menu for customization
-Long press a word to access dictionary
-optional transparency see game board through app!
-multiple search settings (Long press menu button)
-Long press "Switch to.." button to switch between scrabble, words with friends or others easily
We've recently added a moveable keyboard so it may be used with Lexulous and other board games that the keyboard usually covers. By moving the keyboard higher, it allows you to see the rack letters of Lexulous easily.
for more info, and instructions, check out the website:
if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions
please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
The test is often regarded as one of the key entry requirements for most police and military service entry across the globe is available on your Android phone. The Bleep Fitness Test is a handy component for anyone serious about their fitness regime.
Free Key Features:
* Single user profile
* Configurable audio cues indicating the start of each shuttle and level
* 15 or 20 metre shuttle distance
* Calculates users VO2Max performance with rating
* Tablular display of users results
* Share your results via email, SMS, google+, facebook (requires app to be installed)
* Easy to read and use UI
* Lock phone and app continues to run
* Contains adverts
Additional Paid Features:
* Multiple users profiles and results history
* No adverts
This app uses text to speech (TTS) so requires an approiate text to speech app (see https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Android+TextToSpeech)
The Bleep Test is also known as Beep Test, Shuttle Run, Pacer Test or Multistage Fitness Test.
- Finds all possible word matches based on pattern matching for known letters
- Uses open source built-in english dictionary
- Dictionary installed on your phone - no network access required
- 2 to 15 letter words accepted
- Records last word search
- Option to exclude letters
- Can be installed on an SD memory card (Android 2.2 and later)
- In-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- No advertising
Scrabble, WordSmith, Words With Friends, Word Game, DroidWords, Literati, WordWise, Crosswords, Word Mix & WordFeud
- Built-in popular dictionaries (SOWPODS, TWL, ENABLE)
- Dictionaries installed on your phone - no network access required
- Toggle background transparency (see the game underneath)
- A choice of dictionary definitions to use
- Enter up to 15 letters, unlimited board letters and 2 blanks
- Sort the results by length or score in order to find the best playable word
- Runs in status bar for quick access within games
- Three seperate tabs for Anagrams, Scrabble and Crosswords
- Records last word search
- Highlights board, rack and blank letter for easy identification
- Two letter word reference list available from options menu.
- In-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- Up to 15 letter word length
- Unlimited search results
- No advertising