Beat your friends in all your favorite word games with this easy to use but powerful app!
this Word Helper app will quickly search the dictionary to find the perfect word from your tiles
- Supports Scrabble and Words With Friends scoring
- Use multiple blank tiles or wildcards
- Sorts the words by points, length, or alphabet
- You may enter already placed characters if you want the word to start or end with a specific character or combination
- Look up Word Definitions directly from the search results
- Find out which letters are left using a handy letter distribution for Scrabble and/or Words With Friends
- Match against complex board patterns. Define a pattern using tiles already on the board and find words that fit using your tiles!
Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Words by Post, Word Game, DroidWords, WordSmith, WordWise, Word Mix, Scrabble Cheat, Scrabble cheater generator, solver, word games, puzzle, Words With Friends cheat, Words With Friends cheat app, WWF, anagram solver, Words With Friends helper, scrabble helper
Ogni catena è composta da 7 parole di cui si conoscono solo la prima e l'ultima. Ad esempio se una parola è "mucca" la successiva potrebbe essere "latte" e così via. Per ogni parola da indovinare viene visualizzata la prima lettera ed è possibile commettere al massimo 3 errori per ogni parola. Ad ogni errore viene visualizzata una lettera in più. Superati i 3 errori la parola viene considerata sbagliata e si passa alla successiva. Al termine della partita viene calcolato il punteggio ottenuto in base al numero di errori commessi e agli aiuti utilizzati. Completando senza errori la catena viene aggiunto un punteggio bonus in base al tempo impiegato. Migliora i tuoi tempi di reazione per ottenere un punteggio più alto.
Ore ed ore di divertimento assicurate grazie alle 600 catene da giocare. Gioca da solo o insieme ai tuoi amici per vedere chi realizza il miglior punteggio. Buon divertimento!
Dit spel is zeer eenvoudig en leuk, kan gespeeld worden door iedereen. Kom spelen met al je vrienden vandaag!
trefwoorden: beeld, afbeelding, schilderstuk, zoeken, raadsel, gissing, quiz, spel, trivia, dutch, nederlands
An anagram is a word or phrase which can be formed from another by rearranging its letters.
Input any letters, and Word Finder will find words made from those letters, including those which do not use all of the letters given.
You can also try replacing unknown letters with question marks (e.g. "w?rdf???er" -> "wordfinder"). With question marks in the input, Word Finder will show you words which are of the correct length and which have your letters in the correct places. This is good for other puzzles such as crosswords.
Word Finder has dictionaries for US and UK English.
Word Finder can help you in many puzzles, riddles, and games.
Jogo digital de palavras cruzadas.
Suporta todas as versões do android.
★ 3 níveis: Facíl, Médio e Difícil.
★ 90 Cruzadas.
★ Português do Brasil.
★ Várias opções.
Mais barato que uma revistinha de cruzadas!
Compre e teste, você tem 15 minutos para pedir o reembolso.
L'obiettivo del gioco è quello di trovare il maggior numero di parole utilizzando le lettere mostrate nella griglia, prima che il tempo si esaurisca.
Per problemi o chiarimenti restiamo a vostra disposizione all'indirizzo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parole Chiave: Gioco, Cerca, Parole, Enigmistica, Paroliamo, Paroliere, Vocabolario.
Wordsmith features a score preview indicator that helps you determine what scores you might get before submitting a move. A must have for any serious players.
For those with busy schedules you can play slowly or for those that want to play fast you can do that too thanks to push notifications. I must warn you, this game is addicting!
**Also available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
-Supports 2 to 4 players
-Play friends or random opponents
-Play against iPhone and iPad users
-Chat with your opponents
-Allows 60 games going simultaneously.
-Score preview indicator
-Expanded Turn Time Limits
-Player profiles and pictures
-Extended player statistics
If you are having troubles with the application, please see our FAQ:
If it is not covered in our FAQ you can email us at email@example.com
Form words from letters anywhere on the game board to unlock the vault and collect the treasure! But uh-oh, It looks like you've got a mole in your midst! Watch out for Shades the Spy Mole as he tries to put a hole in your plan and steal the treasure for himself!
Earn huge bonuses by using power-ups and making big words! Collect confidential briefcases to uncover the top-secret "Mole Word!"
Mole Word is the ONLY Complete & Professional Quality mole-themed word game on the App Marketplace!
• Fun, fast-pace word mole style gameplay
• Cool power-ups
• Two game modes: Timed and causal play
• Uncover the secret "Mole Word" for a huge point bonus!
• 5 beautifully hand drawn levels (way more attractive than mole word)
• Fast app resume - stop playing anytime and pick up right where you left off!
• More fun than "Word Mole"!
• More features than Word Mole
• Perfect for Word Mole game fans!
If your'e a fan of Bookworm, Worm Word, Text Twist, Crossword, WordSearch, Word Mole free, Bejeweled, Hangman, Boggle, Word Drop, Words with Friends, or Scrabble, you'll love Mole Word! So much fun to play in your free time!
If you like Scrabble and TextTwist, this game is for you!
Word Collapse is 3 games in 1 package:
- Spot a word: clear the board by making words
- Letterfall: new letters fall from above making it more difficult to complete the game
- Untwist: guess a word from shuffled letters
Ruzzle Cheater - English words uses the SOWPODS dictionary to find the words that will bring you most points.
Simply enter the characters on the playing field from left to right, line by line and click "Find words"
Note: There is a trick to give you unlimited time when copying your characters to the cheat app - when you're done writing down the letters, simply force close Ruzzle with a task killer and restart it. You will now have two new minutes in the same game, with the same letters.
Do you have a suggestion of improvements, or does the app look strange on your device? Let us know and we'll look into it!
- Wifi/Network to connect to the dictionary server
- Storage to save settings
to help me cheat at word shaker. It can be used for 4 pics 1 word, a word search solver,
ruzzle solver, word finder, word crack solver, boggle solver, and more!
Watch the promo video to see this in action.
Word Cheats is a simple but fully featured which includes abilities to...
- Customize board sizes (ie. 3x3, 4,4, 8x8, etc. )
- Customize the point value for each letter (ie. F = 4 points)
- Customize the word length bonus (ie. A 6 letter word gives a 4x bonus)
- Use Qu for Q when typed
- Choose dictionary (ENABLE, SOWPODS,TWL, MOBY)
- Choose what color you want the word to highlight as ( Blue, Green, Light Gray, Magenta, Red, Yellow)
- Show letter trails for the word found (ie. The selected word would show a superscript for each letter
to show the order one needs to make it)
- Show dictionary definitions for words found
If you wish to use the app for other word fun,the ability to generate a random board of letters is available.
Show your friends!
For large boards, a zoom option is given, however landscape mode is fully supported and tablet optimized.
Once you crack the board, there are 4 different swipeable views for presenting all the words found.
1. Show all words sorted by descending point value
2. Group all words by word length
3. Group all words for a particular [Row][Column] index in the board.
For example, if you wanted to see all the words you could make with the
letter "C" for Row 2, Column 1. Now you can camp out in one spot making all
the good words then move onto the next one
4. Alphabetical Order
If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions
please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time I cannot directly respond to app reviews, so feel free to also post to
http://androidwordcheats.blogspot.com/ to get a direct dialog with me.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Choose from a selection of different images (digits, safari, pets etc. See the screen shots).
• Two easy ways to fill in the grid, drag-and-drop or "swipe and select".
• Multiple difficulty options. Start with easy puzzles. Then change the settings to play more challenging puzzles.
• Game contains achievements integrated into Google Play's "Game Services".
• Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Screen layout
Choose how much screen space for the grid and how much for the word list, using our unique movable split bar.
3) Difficulty Settings
Change the difficulty of the puzzles, from easy to very difficult.
Choose the images used in the game, or the app itself can choose a random theme for each game.
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Compare your high scores with others around the world by using Google Play's "Game Services".
Please note that this game is not Sudoku, a crossword or a word game, but it has similarities to them.
This game is sometimes also known as Number Fit Puzzle and kriss kross.
Enjoy solving anagrams of nouns,verbs,adjectives.
The game has infinite levels, let's see how far you can get.(Faster you are, more points you get).
The rules are easy:
- For each level an anagram needs to be solved
- There is only one right word for each level
- You have to use all the characters to complete the anagram
- HINT SUGGESTION: if you are in trouble and you don't know the answer to the anagram, ask for a hint: click on the bulb in the bottom right corner.
BUT BE AWARE: the hints are limited!!!
For each level completed without the use of hints you will receive a new hint to use in the next level.
You can use multiple hints in the same level, BUT the hints will work only if the already typed part of the word is correct.
H O E L L
If you typed HEO than asking for a hint will not work, because the word is already wrong. (Solution : HELLO)
- HIGH SCORES
- CLEAN THE BOARD: if you think that the word you are composing is wrong, don't worry click on the board cleaner on the bottom right corner to reset immediately the board. But attention it has a cost, in fact you will lose some points.
**please do not post comments saying some words are not recognized, it's by design: there are very very few word with more than 1 solution, i'm working to clean them out of the dictionary
Fast and very easy to use, it gets the job done!
App website http://www.scrabblewordsolver.com
- Enter up to 13 letters with 2 blanks for Word Solver
- Enter up to 16 letters when validating a word.
- Keep Scrabble Solver in the notification bar for quick access to the application within other applications
- Allows graceful exit of application from menu
- No limit to results when searching for words
- Check any word with definitions
- Built in dictionaries SOWPODS, TWL 98 and 06, ENABLE, Words with Friends, Letterpress, Collins Scrabble Words 2012 and 2007
- Saved searches
Paid version - Coming Soon
- No advertising
- Change the colours of the different sections
- Set minimum and maximum word lengths
- Easy to sort results by word length, alphabetical, blanks or score.
- A-Z dictionary list for each of the built in dictionaries with filter by prefix, number of letters
- All results for Word Solver will be clickable for word definitions
Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Words by Post, Word Game, DroidWords, WordSmith, WordWise, Word Mix, Scrabble Cheat, Scrabble cheater generator, solver, word games, puzzle, Words With Friends cheat, Words With Friends cheat app, WWF, anagram solver, Words With Friends helper, scrabble helper, anagrams, lexulous, word checker, scrabble help, scrabble helper, android app, Word Maker, Word Solver
Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
Scrabble, WordSmith, Words With Friends, Word Game, DroidWords, Literati, WordWise, Crosswords, Word Mix & WordFeud
- Built-in popular dictionaries (SOWPODS, TWL, ENABLE)
- Dictionaries installed on your phone - no network access required
- Toggle background transparency (see the game underneath)
- A choice of dictionary definitions to use
- Enter up to 8 letters, unlimited board letters and 2 blanks
- Sort the results by length or score in order to find the best playable word
- Runs in status bar for quick access within games
- Three seperate tabs for Anagrams, Scrabble and Crosswords
- Records last word search
- Highlights board, rack and blank letter for easy identification
- Two letter word reference list available from options menu.
- In-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- Unlimited word length and search results
- No advertising
The test is often regarded as one of the key entry requirements for most police and military service entry across the globe is available on your Android phone. The Bleep Fitness Test is a handy component for anyone serious about their fitness regime.
Free Key Features:
* Single user profile
* Configurable audio cues indicating the start of each shuttle and level
* 15 or 20 metre shuttle distance
* Calculates users VO2Max performance with rating
* Tablular display of users results
* Share your results via email, SMS, google+, facebook (requires app to be installed)
* Easy to read and use UI
* Lock phone and app continues to run
* Contains adverts
Additional Paid Features:
* Multiple users profiles and results history
* No adverts
This app uses text to speech (TTS) so requires an approiate text to speech app (see https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Android+TextToSpeech)
The Bleep Test is also known as Beep Test, Shuttle Run, Pacer Test or Multistage Fitness Test.
- Finds all possible word matches based on pattern matching for known letters
- Uses open source built-in english dictionary
- Dictionary installed on your phone - no network access required
- 2 to 15 letter words accepted
- Records last word search
- Option to exclude letters
- Can be installed on an SD memory card (Android 2.2 and later)
- In-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- No advertising
Where am I? will use your phone GPS signal to locate your current address, and allow you to share via SMS, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Note: The location accuracy depends on the actual GPS hardware but is normally accurate to with 10m.
If you have any ideas for extending the app let us know.