Exmoor National Park, in South West England is a unique landscape of moorland, woodland, valleys and farmland, shaped by people and nature over thousands of years. Rich in wildlife and history, Exmoor is one of England’s finest landscapes.
- Information on key sites throughout Exmoor that reveals hidden heritage through pictures, text and audio
- GPS tracking to alert you to content
- “Ask the expert” - seen something and want to know what it is? Send us a photo and our experts will tell you
- "Treasure Trails" game using a QR scanner
- GPS Walking Routes
- Send a virtual postcard via your smartphone
- The content is embedded within the app and not reliant on network signal