This app will help you to explore the little known gem of Teesdale in County Durham, between the Yorkshire Dales and the North Pennines. It is an area rich in heritage, culture and beautiful landscapes just waiting to be explored.
Walking is an ideal way to explore Teesdale so there are numerous trails of various distances. The app also highlights some lesser known places of historic interest, contemporary pieces of artwork and haiku, music and dialect.
- Maps and directions for 11 walking trails of varying distance and themes, with GPS tracking
- Fascinating information about historic and cultural places of interest that make Teesdale unique
- A focus on music and dialect and the importance of place to local people
- Choice of settings - change colours/fonts, notifications of nearby places
- Collect badges for places visited