This app makes business banking with us fast, convenient and more secure than ever. It’s designed to enable a host of core banking activities on the move, with built-in security technology to keep your business finances safe and private.
- Log in quickly and securely with your fingerprints or a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- Check your balances and individual transaction details
- View pending transactions and paid-in cheques
- Make transfers between your business accounts
- Make payments to your existing payees
- Pay in cheques and view your deposit history
- View/cancel Direct Debits and standing orders
- Find a Bank of Scotland branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM
- Reset your password.
If you have a business loan, you’ll need to log into our website for the time being to view your statements. But we’ll be adding these back into the app in the coming months.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET STARTED
- A Bank of Scotland UK business account and an Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- A debit/authentication card and card reader to complete the registration
If you are not yet registered for Internet Banking, please visit our website.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. This includes stopping connections to the app on devices we think have been tampered with. We also have an online banking guarantee: http://mobile.bankofscotlandbusiness.co.uk/mbank/security.html
Please don’t share your login details with anyone. All users of Business Internet Banking must have their own login details, including memorable information. If someone else in the business needs to access the business account online, but isn’t already registered, visit https://business.bankofscotland.co.uk/0-3m-turnover/online-banking/business-internet-banking/amend-access.html for next steps.
We don’t charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Internet Banking registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Business Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
Fingerprint Login requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not currently work on some tablets.
Please note that features requiring the use of your device’s phone capability, such as Call us, won’t work on tablets.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Bank of Scotland plc Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Registration Number 169628.