As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
OS : Android 2.1 or more
Hardware : Smartphone/ Tablet with Wi-Fi
The "Data Exchange Utility for Android", is also available in the smartphone and tablet devices other than Fujitsu.
"Data Exchange Utility" for PC has updated to V188.8.131.52.
(Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista)
・Please use the router or access point as same as PCs for the smart phones and tablets that do not support Wi-Fi tethering.
· Please update "Data Exchange Utility" on the computer to the latest version.
• If network security software is installed on the computer, please make "DataExchangeUtility.exe" as "permit connection" or "Exception application".
・If the access point is set to USB Wi-Fi adapter connected to PC, "Data Exchange Utility" cannot work properly. Please connect to wireles router with PC, Smartphone, and Tablet.
・There is a case that initial set-up cannot be completed or cut off in the state of Windows8/Windows7 PC connects to PC access point.
・Please connect the router to the terminal and smartphones and tablet PCs.
The product names, service names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Works on Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, & Jelly Bean (GB, ICS, JB, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1)
- No root required.
- Supports Jelly Bean (latest Android release)
- Uses native artwork for GB (2.3+), ICS (4.0+), & JB (4.1+).
- Restores original WiFi state.
- Keeps the SSID & security settings intact.
- Is "Free" a feature?
- Google/HTC Nexus One (N1)
- Google/Samsung Nexus S
- Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GNEX)
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (VZW GNEX)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (SGS2, S2)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (SGS3, S3)
- Known issues with EVO/Sprint devices (carrier might block tethering)
Note: It will only show up in the widget menu, not with the application menu. If it doesn't show up due to Android 4.0+, then Force-Close your launcher (If you don't know what this means, then simply restart your phone and it should pop-up).
Please rate it favorably if you like our work.
Refer the help guide for the compatible devices.
- Main Feature
Play the music contents from CD, USB, and Smartphone.
Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive thru network(DLNA)*.
Browse Streaming Services*, such as Music Unlimited, Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, and TuneIn Radio.
Change the setting on the audio device, such as Equalizer, Sleep Timer, Network and so on.
Easy access to other applications in the Smartphone by using "Add Apps" function.
*Available only on Wi-Fi compatible devices.
Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Please make sure to update SongPal to the latest version.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
Wi-Fi®, is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Other system, product and service names used herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective manufacturers, although the ™ and ® marks are not used in text.
- Video streaming/Music playback/Photo play/Document review
- Background Music Supported: You can continue to operate your Android device while accessing Wi-Fi H10 for music play.
- Playlist Supported: You can select the multiple music files as a list to play.
- Photo Slideshow: You can select the multiple photos to have different style of photo slideshow such as ripple, cube, page up…and so on.
- Folder list and thumbnail view
- Upload files to Wi-Fi H10 from the local folder
- Download files to local folder from Wi-Fi H10
- Upload photos to Wi-Fi H10 from Photo Album of Android device
- Download photos to Photo Album of Android device from Wi-Fi H10
- Attach a file to the email
- Sort files by file type, file name, file size, and file date
- Search files by keyword
- Delete files wirelessly
- Set Wireless Password
- Change network name (SSID)
- Upgrade the firmware
Please utilize dokosuma as look before you leap.
< Feature >
It is simply operated from a web site.
It can be coped with easily in case of emergency.
< Function >
- Check the current position of a terminal.
- Act as Locke of the terminal.
- Sound the alarm of a terminal and display a message.
- Take a camera image.
- wifi on/off.
Please look at "dooksuma" for details.
< Details >
1. Check Present Location of Terminal by Web.
The present location of a terminal is checked on a map at the web site (http://dokosuma.net) of dokosuma.
Since a its present location is asked to a terminal when opening a screen, the newest terminal position can be looked for.
2. Act as Locke of the Screen of Terminal.
From a console, it acts as Locke of the screen of a terminal with a new password.
Even when screen Locke is not set up usually, after to Locke is possible.
When acting as screen Locke by pattern release, the locus of a finger may remain on a screen and there is a fear of a release pattern being perceived.
Even in such a case, it is safe, if a password is newly set up and it acts as Locke of the screen.
3. Alarm & Message Display
Alarm sound is sounded with the maximum volume and a message is displayed on the screen of a terminal.
It may want to have the direction which gathered the terminal and to mainly contact.
Arbitrary messages are displayed on the screen of a terminal from a console.
(It is canceled even if it makes a terminal into a silent mode)
It is convenient also when saying, "It is not understood however found that it is in a house", and a terminal is missed just for a moment.
4. Position Check at Time of Power Supply OFF
for example, a station -- as an acquisition thing -- a personal digital assistant -- having -- if -- the power supply of a terminal may be turned OFF.
dokosuma registers position information into a web site, when turning OFF a power supply.
5. Registration of Periodical PositionInformation
dokosuma has registered position information to a web site periodically.
(A default is 1 time in 1 hour)
When a terminal is the outside of the circle, or even when it is a dead battery, the time and the place which carried out position registration can be checked with the last.
Even if Fiestable is installed, the Fiestable icon is not displayed on the smartphone/tablet home screen.
Embedded in the SongPal app as a plug-in.
Control DJ Effect (Isolator/Flanger/Wah/Pan), Sampler (Drums, Voice, etc.) and EQ of your audio system.
Change the color and flashing speed of your audio system.
Change the color of your audio system.
Record your voice through the microphone on this device. After the recording, you can preset your voice and play over and over again.
Compatible Sony products:
To use this app, Bluetooth connection with your Sony's Home Audio System is required.
Play Daft Punk on Winamp
Play Calvin Harris' Iron on Spotify
Play this song on Play Music
Search and Play the music you want to with this free expansion app for AutoApps. Simply say "play (artist, album or song) on (music app of your choice)" and AutoVoice will parse your voice command, pass the information to AutoLaunch, which will prep your music app for launch, and finally send an intent via AutoShare to "Search and Play"
Download and unlock the AutoVoice, AutoShare and AutoLaunch apps.
Import the "Google Now Music Search" intent for AutoShare by simply clicking here: http://goo.gl/dq5Jt2
Import the "Search and Play Media" intent for AutoShare by simply clicking here: http://goo.gl/XFTIov
Initiate voice recognition with AutoVoice, for example by saying "Ok Google", then say "Play song on app", where you replace the name of the song and the app with anything you like.
To recognize a currently playing song, say "Play this song on app", where you replace the name of the app with anything you like.
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
• Teste e avalie o aplicativo, para que nós possamos transformá-lo em uma ferramenta ainda melhor para você.
O aplicativo Intelbras iSIC 6 possui tecnologia capaz de visualizar até 16 câmeras remotamente em tempo real. Possui interface gráfica amigável, de fácil aprendizagem e em português, com instalação rápida e simples. Possibilita o controle de câmeras PTZ e funções como zoom, íris e foco, permitindo configurar senhas com até 6 dígitos, fornecendo total segurança.
- Acesso simples e fácil através do seu telefone celular utilizando uma rede 3G ou Wi-Fi.
- Seleção automática de stream (Wi Fi – stream principal / 3G – stream extra).
- Visualização das imagens, local ou do dispositivo, em tempo real através do celular.
- Recebimento de Áudio. *
- Suporte para autenticação.
- Suporte para controle PTZ.
- Captura local de foto ou vídeo na visualização em tempo real.
- Pré configuração de até 256 câmeras.
- Configuração de Detecção de Movimento.
- Configuração de Agenda de gravação.
- Operação em modo slide.
- Playback instantâneo de até 60 segundos.
- Verificação de status do HD.
- Captura de fotos e vídeos da visualização ao vivo ou da reprodução de imagens gravadas.
- Zoom digital.
- Criação de atalho para câmera na área de trabalho.
- Reprodução de imagens gravadas.
- Suporte para configuração do encoder.
- Suporte para notificações push.
- Suporte para criação de favoritos.
- Demo de câmera e DVR disponível para ajudar você a iniciar o seu monitoramento.
*Somente na visualização do stream extra
- Funciona através da configuração do endereço IP ou domínio (externo ou Intelbras DDNS) do seu dispositivo.
- Devido a atualização da família Android para a versão 5.0 ( lollipop) o sistema apresenta algumas incompatibilidades com a nova plataforma. Já estamos trabalhando para entregar uma nova versão compatível com as novas atualizações.
Para um bom funcionamento do sistema:
- Certifique se o seu DVR está atualizado com a última versão de firmware através do site da www.intelbras.com.br.
- Para maiores informações, faça o download do manual no link: http://goo.gl/s5fVdj
- Suporte técnico pelo telefone (48) 2106-0006 ou através do e-mail email@example.com
Ensure SD card installed. The application need SD card to install a 66Mb Dictionary, which is smaller and more efficient than anything else available on the market. This file should be downloaded by default to your SD card, though you can select the folder where the file is on the preferences menu. Alternatively we can use your Internet connection instead of the dictionary. This option can be activated in the settings menu. It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 Thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
1. Thomson based routers (Include Thomson, Speed Touch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
2. DLink ( Only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( Only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (Some Infinitum XXXX)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX ( Only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
18. EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
19. PBS (Austria)
23. Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
26. Cabovisao Sagem
27. Alice in Germany (new)
28. Speedport (new)