The Cambridge money app allows customers to:
• See a list of all their savings and mortgage accounts all in one place
• Quickly view their account balance and current interest rate
• View transactions from previous months and those scheduled for the future
• Change their personal details
• Send us a secure message
• Transfer money to another savings account with The Cambridge (only available on some account types)
• Transfer money to an existing nominated account or payee (only available on some account types)
• Set up money transfers for a future date
• Change the name of their accounts to something more memorable like ‘Holiday fund’
• View general information about The Cambridge such as branch locations, opening times and branch facilities
HOW TO GET SET UP
To use our The Cambridge money app you must already have registered for online access with us. If you aren’t already registered just pop into your local branch or call us 0345 601 3344 and we’ll have you set up in no time.
During the short registration process you’ll need to enter your User ID, password and memorable details into the app. You’ll also need to set up a 5 digit passcode which you can use the next time you login – simple!.
We’re committed to keeping you and your money safe when using The Cambridge money app. There are a few simple things you can do too, so remember:
• Never share your log in details or personal information with anyone
• When using the app in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight of others
• Create a password or PIN to access your device as well as a passcode for the app
• When finished using the app, remember to log out
You’ll find more security advice here: https://www.cambridgebs.co.uk/security
Please make sure you have the latest software on your phone so that our app runs smoothly.
We’ve developed some Terms and Conditions for users of our app. These can be found at: https://www.cambridgebs.co.uk/app/termsandconditions
If you’ve got a question about our app, please go to our support page at https://www.cambridgebs.co.uk/app/faqs
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
© 2017 The Cambridge Building Society. The Cambridge Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (Registration Number 157223). The Cambridge Building Society Registered Office: PO Box 232, 51 Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5 8FF.