The CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) managers and professionals test app offers the only complete revision experience available, for the CITB HS&E managers and professionals test. This app contains everything you need to know to book, prepare for - and sit the CITB Health, safety and environment test for managers and professionals.
Note - This app contains the full question bank and all available features. The behavioural case study questions and answers are not published in the revision materials, however a number of example case studies are provided within the app, to indicate the type of behavioural questions a candidate will be asked in a test.
Key application features:
- Experience our most realistic test simulation yet, revise on the move using your smartphone or tablet
- Benefit from having the full suite of revision material on your mobile device – practise case studies, progress through knowledge questions with the ability to navigate forwards, backwards and flag questions to review.
- Take a simulated test against the clock, to measure how ready you really are and where further preparation is needed
- Read through the entire question bank, category by category
- Search the question bank for keywords
- Sit a practice test covering your weakest areas
- Smart revision concentrates on unseen questions and those you have answered incorrectly, to minimise repetition and maximise learning
- Review your progress with a comprehensive breakdown of scores – look at individual questions to see which answers are correct, watch as your scores improve over time with practice
- Revise for your test, with voiceovers in English or Welsh
- Share your score on Facebook and Twitter
- Find your closest HS&E test centres, when you are ready to book and take your test
New for 2018:
- Content updated for 2018, to reflect industry and legislation changes
- Addition of new question styles
- New question-style practice area – read explanations and easily practise all the new question styles.
- Updated test information
- Additional onboarding and help