Mileage book uses the GPS in your phone. At the start of your trip, press START and your start address is now registered. At the end of your trip, press STOP and distance, time and end address is now registered. Add text and your mileage is completed. Simple and time saving.
Your mileage can be exported as PDF, Excel XML, CSV and XML and sent by email.
The app also allows you to monitor the amount of your allowance or deduction.
- Registration of business and private trips.
- Edit your trip.
- Copy an existing trip.
- Copy a trip as return trip.
- Calculation of compensation.
- Automatically log your start and end addresses.
- Automatically log your start and end time.
- Automatically of your favorite locations for later use.
- Add notes to your trip.
- Calculation of distance traveled for both business and private trip.
- GPS registration of your mileage.
- Export of data to Excel, Numbers (CSV), PDF, XML and Excel.
- E-mail your exported data.
- Runs in the background, while using the phone for other purposes.
At Appz Studio we are proud to present the Mileage Book and hope the app will be helpful in your everyday life. Please let us know if you got any inputs for future versions.
Available for only $ 1,99 TripData is a small investment which will save you lots of time administering your mileage reports. Instead of sloppy paperwork, TripData provides you with organized digital documents by using your mobile phone or tablet.
TripData has been designed with the focus on simplicity and fast handling. Due to the innovative interface you can register your trips with only a few touches.
TripData currently supports the following languages: English, Dutch
-GPS Tracking for your trips
-Google maps Integration for point to point navigation
-Save Destinations for easy reuse
-Track Mileage & Expenses against clients and projects
-Automatic Calculations for daily and overnight subsistence
-Manual Trip Entry and edit existing trips
-Duplicate Trips if you have made a trip many times
-Trip History including map of journey
-Export Data to Email or Dropbox (more options to come)
-Embedded charts see a summary of your trips
-Add notes to trips
-Add expenses such as tolls to trips
Full international support:
-KM vs Miles
-Custom rates (IRS/Revenue etc...)
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at email@example.com
Key words: Mileage GPS Tracker, Car expenses, GPS Tracking, mileage expenses, Mileage The best Tracking solution, Mileage Log,
It allows you to export your logbook containing addresses, pending reimbursement and distance driven using CSV, Excel or HTML-files and lets you send them by e-mail directly to your employer's finance department.
to keep your records up-to-date and accurate.
Now we’re making it easy – and free. Our free to download Business Mileage
Logger app makes it simple to record your business mileage via the keypad of your
smartphone, Android or iPhone and to produce reports detailing business miles
travelled, for any date range you choose.
mileME automatically stores every trip. Your trips are saved without you having to press any buttons. Information from your calendar is automatically pulled in to match the trips you take and set as the purpose of the trip. Occasionally you set the purpose and business category. You can easily generate a report for your taxes, your employer or billed customers.
* Automatically logs all your trips
* Calendar integration for trip purpose
* Map and nearby destinations
* Export via email
If you find a bug or have a request, please email our support. We will always answer and help you as soon as possible. And maybe implement your idea in the next version.
Thanks for downloading!
★★★★★ The only app that AUTO STARTS when connected to Power or Bluetooth devices
★★★★★ Sync and merge data to TripLog Web from multiple devices with Fleet Management
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
★★★★★ Featured in PC World and Seattle King5 TV news
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices.
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service.
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps.
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats.
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage).
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates.
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud.
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals.
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L).
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it.
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available.
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option.
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities.
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments.
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing.html
Purchased inside of the app that turns on certain features.
Key features and benefits of PhoneTrack:
- Automatic movement detection
- Runs in the background
- Business or private use tagging
- Personalised tags and notes
- Mileage and hourly site rates
- Daily summary of time travelling and time stopped
- Powerful organiser for reviewing travel record
- Live meters to display distance charge, elapsed time, odometer etc. You choose!
- Uses Google address look-up service or frequently visited places
- Notification of GPS availability by speech to minimise driver distraction
- Context sensitive help
- Coexists with your favourite navigation app
- Simple registration with our website
Exclusive to PhoneTrack customers who register with www.journeylog.co.uk:
- Upload recorded journeys via your mobile network or WiFi
- Once uploaded, immediately access a range of comprehensive reports
- Save time and money producing business and personal expenses and tax returns
- Print tailored reports
- Download CSV into your company’s standard expense report
- With high fuel costs, identify where you can save money
- Secure online storage of your historical journeys
An optional professional upgrade is available to enhance PhoneTrack with premium features for manual entry/edit and website synchronisation of tag and place changes. This is available to all subscribers of the www.journeylog.co.uk online service. For those preferring standalone use, the upgrade may also be purchased for a modest cost from the Android Market.
We have extensive experience of developing traditional vehicle tracking solutions and are now taking advantage of the GPS receiver present in smartphones. We firmly believe that PhoneTrack in conjunction with its website www.journeylog.co.uk bring you the most comprehensive and professional journey tracking package on the Android market. We are committed to delivering a high value, low cost service to our customers.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… stable and reliable mileage logbook.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end track recording (best with car's Bluetooth).
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill to current track.
After the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… is stable and reliable mileage logbook.
This app is one of the easiest tools for recording tracks.It was developed for car drivers who want to save time—instead of having to record all their tracks manually. Wherever in the world you are, your tracks are recorded and after connecting to the Internet they are evaluated. All you need is your Android smart phone or tablet with GPS.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed tracks)
★ Track recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic track evaluation (online).
★ Quick track record correction and full editing of recorded tracks (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Bluetooth and NFC support makes using the app even more simple and comfortable (one NFC tag per car is needed).
★ you can quickly add notes to every track (adjustable in application settings)
★ faster track recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons (Android 4.x)
★ English/German/French/Slovak/Czech language
★ backup your data to your GDrive
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
Registration of the ride starts automatically when connecting to the car kit.
- Stand alone application. No website account or additional software required.
- Statistics by e-mail (Excel format)
- Actual info (speed, distance)
- Ride history
- Ride details, display on map
- Manual logging
- Merge rides
- Change type (business or private)
More from developer
Please note this app will only work if you are a Crunch client!