Check you can use our app to order your NHS repeat prescription:
To get your repeat prescriptions from Dimec, you must:
* be registered with a GP in England
* have medication that’s on a repeat prescription
* ask your doctor to give you ‘access to online services’
Download the free app and:
* choose from a list of all the medication that you have a repeat prescription for - we securely get your medication details from your GP’s records
* order your medication directly through the app
* choose how you want to get your medication – from your chosen pharmacy or delivered to you for free
* get updates on your orders to your mobile phone or email
How it works
To start ordering your repeat prescriptions:
1. Ask your doctor to give you ‘access to online services’ – they’ll give you 3 unique codes that allow us to get your GP details and medication history. They might ask to see ID and proof of address.
2. Download the Dimec app, enter the codes and set up your account.
3. Order your medication and choose whether you want to pick it up or have it delivered to you for free.
We’ll ask your doctor to check your request, and keep you updated on your order.