Use the free Co-op Health app to:
• get your repeat medication where you want it - from any pharmacy in England or delivered to any address in the UK for free
• order securely on your phone or tablet
• get updates on your order every step of the way
How it works
1. If you’ve not already, tell your GP you want to ‘register for online services’ - they might ask to see ID and proof of address. They’ll give you 3 unique codes that we use to link you to your GP's surgery using an approved NHS connection.
2. Download the Co-op Health app, enter the codes and set up your account.
3. See what you have a repeat prescription for and choose which you want delivered, where.
4. Your GP will check your order and we'll let you know when it's approved.
5. Get email updates on where your order’s up to.
Check if you can use Co-op Health
To get your repeat prescriptions from Co-op Health, you must be:
• 16 or over
• be registered with a GP in England
• have medication that’s on a repeat prescription
• have a delivery address in the UK or be able to collect your medication from a pharmacy in England