Keep track of the content of your freezer. It will save you money and ensure that you won't need to throw out food.
You will get a great overview, which is excellent when you go shopping!
All content is synchronized with an online server, which ensures that you never loose your data.
Automatically keeps all your connected devices synchronized.
It is very fast and easy to use and it allows you to:
* Add frezeer content in seconds
* Get a great overview of your current freezer content
* Sort your freezer content
* Easily edit the content of your freezer
* Syncrhonize across devices
* Limited freezer items
Keywords: fridge, freezer, food, waste, whatsinmyfreezer
Get rid of unwanted bloat that carriers and phone manufacturers fill your phone with. Free your memory by removing unwanted apps.
A simple app to freeze, defrost and remove unwanted system apps.
All apps in system/app folder are shown in a checkmark list. Select multiple apps to remove, freeze or defrost. When removing system apps it will delete the data for the app and remove the .odex file as well (if your ROM is ODEX). After removing system app(s) it will prompt you to remove dalvik-cache making sure nothing is left behind.
* Freeze system apps
* Defrost system apps
* Delete system apps
* Delete dalvik-cache
* Move to SD option
* Rooted device (app will check)
* Busybox installed (app will check)
* android.permission.INTERNET - for ads
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for ads
* This version only shows system apps
* Ad free version coming soon
- Custom your own beautiful keyboard theme.
- more than 30 themes.
- Gesture slide input.
- Custom keyboard fonts.
- Support more language dictionary, like English.
First step: enable me.
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
Second step: set default keyboard.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", choose me as default keyboard.
"I want a pen and paper."
But Android is at hand.
Than writing beautifully, I have focused on applying easily.
[At a time like this]
Your shopping list.
Note of the moment while watching TV.
Note in the bookstore.
I wrote a note to the map send e-mail.
Write a note in the photo as well.
Save the initial configuration.
Open or delete, and save the file.
Changing the color and size of the pen.
Highlighter (because it is a semi-transparent color, move slowly)
Mask Filter (neon letters, hollow character)
Canvas color change.
★ Support for Mobile Data on Android 5.0: Only for rooted phones. ★
"Charge less by extending your battery life with this amazing app""!! (Sprint newsletter)
Unlike other battery savers like JuiceDefender that require regular user manual actions, GreenPower is an easy battery saver that is fully automatic: Once configured, it runs and saves your battery by itself. It does so by smartly managing Wifi, Mobile data, Bluetooth and Screen Brightness: Turning them off when you don't need them, but ensure minimum disturbance: Automatic turned ON when needed by you or by other apps (e.g retrieving mails). Easier, cleaner and faster than competitors like JuiceDefender , 2x battery saver and easy battery saver!
GreenPower battery saver: 1.5 million downloads & 2 years of experience in Android Battery Saving!
"GreenPower is a simple and easy battery saver, battery booster and power management software" (Engadget Chinese edition)
★ Adds up to 100% battery life depending on usage
★ Automatically manages your Wi-Fi, Mobile Data (2G, 3G, 4G), Bluetooth, GPS, display brightness
★ Battery saving works with almost all devices and carriers
★ Supports all Android versions from Froyo to Lollipop
★ Easy yet powerful battery saver and battery booster
"GreenPower battery saver mainly does one thing, but does it so well and so flexibly that the benefits reaped are considerable." (InfoWorld)
INSTALL AND FORGET
Or take time to configure the battery saving settings to get the most out of it and the best battery longevity!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try Premium version for 24H and get a refund if you didn't like it by just sending us a mail.
"GreenPower battery saver is a remarkable tool. Battery booster, time saver, top notch!" (AndroidPit)
• Battery life indicator in notification area.
• Wifi management: Based on schedule, screen state, location, power connected, signal level...
• Mobile data management: Based on schedule, screen state, power connected...
• BLUETOOTH (premium) management: Based on devices connected or in range, screen state, power etc
• Traffic check: Configurable to prevent disturbing other apps
• Apps Whitelist & Blacklist (premium): To keep data on when using specific apps (like music streaming)
• Simple WIDGET (premium): To quickly pause or resume
• Night / Sleep mode (premium) fully configurable, Airplane mode...
• Tasker & Locale Plug-in (premium)
• Compatible with Cerberus 2.0
• Very lightweight and fast app
• Easy and clean interface
• Fully configurable settings
• Settings backup / restore
• 30 Languages
• And more coming all the time...
• Dedicated Forum for support issues
• Support from the developer. I'm answering each issue.
• Regular updates with bug fixes and new features
• Night mode (sleep mode)
• Tasker & Locale Plug-in
• Location-based Wi-Fi
• Apps whitelist & blacklist
• No ads
• The good feeling to support an independent developer
Please contact us if items from your favorite shopping list app are not displaying correctly. Please note that unfortunately it is not currently possible to get the app working with EverNote.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
SpamGrabber for Android is an Android port of the popular Outlook add-in for reporting spam to services such as SpamCop (http://www.spamcop.net). Currently only IMAP email accounts are supported (HotMail accounts will not work as they use Exchange).
The free version allows one account and only spam from the default inbox can be reported. Upgrade to the pro version for unlimited accounts and the ability to open other IMAP folders.
For more information and instructions please see http://www.ditchkitty.co.uk/android/spamgrabber.php
To set your rate, open the app settings from the Smartwatch settings on your mobile phone and select "Set Exchange Rate". You can either directly enter the rate you paid for your currency, or to get the latest rate from the internet select your source and target currencies in the drop down lists and click "Get latest rate".
To perform a conversion, simply open the app on your watch, enter the amount to convert, and tap the equals (=) button. If you would like to swap the rates (e.g. from GBP->USD to USD->GBP) press the menu button and tap "Reverse Rate". If you make a mistake, tap C to clear the values.
NOTE: We are aware of a crash issue when using the "reverse rate" menu which seems to be because of recent updates to the Sony SmartWatch Host application. Sony have fixed this issue with a new version of the host app, and so if you are still getting this crash please update your watch firmware.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- Multiple SMS recipients can be configured
- Alerts can be easily enabled and disabled by tapping the logo
- Alerts can be sent as soon as the power goes out, or a delay can be set. If the power comes back on before the delay expires, alerts will not be sent
- Customisable alert messages
Please view the help and deployment plan page at http://www.ditchkitty.co.uk/android/blackout.php
This is only an unlock key for the free app which removes ads, allows unlimited accounts, and allows you to open IMAP folders other than the default inbox. Please download the free version and ensure it works on your phone before purchasing the unlock key.