T-Plot timeline maker creates PDF timelines. Simply enter the events you want to appear on your timeline, add optional tags to categorise you events and select scale, time unit and layout options. Then T-Plot timeline maker will create a professional looking PDF timeline, scalled correctly and neatly laid out.
To view example PDF timelines created with T-Plot timeline maker visit diviacoapps.wixsite.com/tplot
Why use T-Plot timeline maker?
• SIMPLE: Quickly enter events, T-Plot sorts them automatically. No need to manually positions lots of boxes, T-Plot creates a timeline from the user’s input and organises it.
• NEAT: Clear and professional looking PDF timeline documents.
• FLEXIBLE: Create timelines using dates and times from seconds to millennia or using by age using months and years. Selects scale of the timeline and how time units are displayed.
• CATEGORISE: Define and colour code tags then assign events to a tag, on the created PDF timeline each event will be marked with the colour of its tag and a key will be added. Organise events with a tag by selecting which rows or columns they can be placed in.
• ADAPTABLE: Select Page size and orientation for your PDF timeline document. Set the number of rows or columns to place events in, select where the line with the scale is positioned relative to these. Choose appearance of tagged events.
• PDF: You will need separate software on your device to view the timelines you create with T-Plot timeline maker.