Get the must-have lifestyle app from Drinkaware, the UK’s leading alcohol education charity. The app has been redesigned and revitalised for 2018 and is packed with helpful features! Is it time to change the way you drink?
- Track the units and calories in your drinks
- Learn more about the health benefits of cutting down
- Set goals to support you to drink less
- Feel supported with regular and personalised feedback
- Track the COST of your drinks and see exactly how much you've saved by cutting back
- Extensive database of alcohol brands
- Get encouragement to stick to your goals at the places you need it most
Reducing your alcohol intake has a number of feel-good benefits. The practical and easy-to-use app from Drinkaware helps you understand the impact of your drinking, and supports you to change your habits for the better.
Our app is making news!
- Featured in ‘Guardian App of the Week’
- Awarded ‘five-stars’ as best FREE app review in Web User
-“A well-designed app with lots of thought and attention put into it”
Highlighted on BBC Radio 4’s You & Yours: Do you drink too much?, Telegraph, Digital Spy, BT.com and more.Drinkaware: Track and Calculate Units Support
Thank you for continuing to use the Drinkaware app. To make sure the app delivers the best experience possible for you, we make frequent updates to fix bugs and improve overall performance. Update to the latest version to get the most from Drinkaware. We’re always looking for ways to further improve the app. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com