You are notified when the lenses of one or both eyes need to be changed.
If the lenses are not worn once just press the corresponding button to let you notified a day later.
It is also possible to count each day manually if the contacts have been worn.
Lens Reminder is able to handle several persons. Thus, the whole family will benefit with only one app purchase.
Lens Reminder is started automatically after your SmartPhone has started up.
Automatically start at boot - is used to guarantee your notifications after the phone has been restarted. The function is carried out only once a day so it doesn't reduce the power of the battery!
timer tracker counter reminder lens lenses contacts
This is a free application to support the Eye Care Practitioner to calculate which toric contact lens is required to correct a specific astigmatic prescription. Using industry standard calculations, the application calculates 1; what initial trial lens should be used/ordered with a given spectacle prescription. 2; If the lens, when fitted to the patient, rotates off axis, the tool will calculate the new axis direction for lens trial/order. This is possible by an image depicting a toric lens with axis markings, that that the ECP can rotate on screen. Using this rotating image on the screen the user can simulate what may happen on eye, and the tool will calculate the revised power for trial/order. 3; An over-refraction calculator enables the Eye Practitioner to see the predicated over-refraction if the lens is to rotate off axis after entering required data. 4; For prescriptions over +/- 5.00 dioptres in either meridians, a back vertex calculator is added in to calculate the power required for those prescriptions. Simply calculated by using a slider bar when the prescription is entered.
This Toric Calculator tool supplies both the calculated theoretical power for use with any manufacturer’s lenses and specific parameters for Bausch + Lomb toric lens portfolio. The toric tool is designed to provide a starting point for the toric lens selection and modification. The final prescription should be determined by the Eye Care practitioners normal toric lens fitting practices.
The pollen season is upon us, and it's important to know what's in store. Now you don't need to poke your head outside to sniff the air and check for pollen, you can use this app instead!
The app fetches small amounts of data and will be updated throughout the day.
- DashClock extension (experimental)
Choose your region and pollen. The widget will update automatically. You can have several widgets if you have several allergies, or want to look at several regions. To change the parameters, just touch the widget and make your choices.
Choose the region to see the spread of pollen in your area.
Add it to your DashClock (Android 4.2 and above required) and have easy access to one particular pollen into widget immediately after turning your screen on.
The app is adapted to work on Android 2.1 and above. Works even better on a tablet!
Suggestions, bug reports and praise is welcomed at this address - firstname.lastname@example.org
SEO: Pollen Gress Or Hassel Bjørk Salix Varsling Pollenvarsling Pollenvarsel Varsel
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service (>= Android 2.2)
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android 4.4 KitKat Support
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention: If you use a task manager / killer and you are on Android pre-2.2, please add PillReminder to the esclude / ignore list.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (email@example.com)
Please send any question, request or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
- Version 2.1
- "Distometer" is a part of "Contactology Tools", available in https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Yor including Distometer, "Toric Lens Calculation with Over-Refraction", "Corneal Astigmatism", "Prisms!" and "Radio-Diopter Converter".
- Converts glasses or phoropter refraction in diopters, to contact lenses.
- Adjustable vertex distance (default is 12mm)
- Result without rounding for a precise distometer in all range.
- If the app has been useful, you can buy "Contactology Tools"
App designed for use in ophthalmic/optometric practice only. If you are a patient, ask your eye care professional.
DashClock Fitbit Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
When not recording a track:
• Number of trips recorded
• Total Distance tracked
• Total Eevation Gain
• Total Moving Time
When recording a track:
• Current Distance tracked
• Current Eevation Gain
• Current Moving Time
My Tracks DashClock Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurikk
Diese App wird Ihnen sagen, wieviel Zeit Sie haben. Es wird auch Warnmeldungen versendet, wenn sie ersetzt werden müssen. Keine roten Augen, trockene Augen oder Infektionen, weil Sie Kontaktlinsen zu lange tragen.
And utilizing two week disposable contact lenses, such as, "Do this when you contact?" Have not you say?
In this application, you register the installation date and the replacement cycle, the day before the exchange, and sound effects let you know on the day of exchange.
The notice is also available to buy fewer contacts remaining.
You can also notify you choose a time, so please set your convenient time.
It replaces cumbersome guides and is ALWAYS UP TO DATE with the latest information.
Or have you taken a nap and felt great one time yet felt horrible another time?
The reason for such scenarios is that you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleeping cycles.
Sleeping works in cycles of 90 minutes. That is why you might get a good amount of sleep yet still feel tired (because you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleep cycle).
With 90night (a sleep cycle calculator inspired by the popular website sleepyti.me [Sleepytime, Sleepy time]), you can calculate the times you can wake up if you know when you are going to sleep or you can calculate the times you can go to sleep if you know when you are waking up. It also provides you buttons you can press that can set an alarm for you using your preferred alarm app.
Features that 90night includes:
[✔]The ability to set how long it takes you to fall asleep and 90night will use that time in its calculations
[✔]Support for both 12/24 hour format (with the ability to change them)
[✔]A night mode for using a dark theme for the app to avoid straining your eyes in the dark
[✔]Buttons to set alarms for each time (with optional confirm dialog box which can be turned on in settings
[✔]The option to automatically add extra snooze alarms after you set the original alarm (with the option to pick how many alarms you want and the interval between the alarms)
[✔]NEW: Dashclock extension to show you your sleep times right from your lock screen!
What's different in Plus version:
[✔]Ability to use shortcuts without sharing the app
[✔]Extra features coming soon!
• Network communications: Used for ads
• Alarm: For setting your alarm
Q: Why doesn't 90night have an option to delete alarms?
A: Because as the developer, I am not given permission or the ability (through the API) to go inside alarm apps and delete alarms. There are a few alarm applications out there (such as Circle Alarm) that automatically remove alarms after they have gone off.
Q: Why is the app called 90night?
A: It's actually a play on words! A sleep cycle is 90 minutes long and sleeping happens at night and when the name of 90night [90 night, ninety night] is read out loud it sounds like "nighty night!"
If you have any questions, requests, bugs/issues, or features you want, feel free to email me.
Logo and banner made by Sam Nalty. Visit his blog http://holothere.tumblr.com/ for holo designs.
App inspired by http://sleepyti.me/ [Sleepytime, Sleepy time], created by David Shaw
This app is designed to be running all the time without having any impact on your battery life! It uses the hardware step detection sensor of the Nexus 5, which is already running even when not using any pedometer app. Therefore the app does not consume any additional battery drain. Unlike other pedometer apps, this app does not track your movement or your location so it doesn't need to turn on your GPS sensor (again: no impact on your battery).
Sign in with your Google+ account to unlock achievements and compete with others in the leaderboards!
The app also provides a DashClock extension and a widget is on its way.
- Achievements are granted the day after meeting the requirements
- I can not implement Pebble support at the time as Pebble is still unable to ship their product to Germany
Pedometer is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Pedometer
Pedometer uses the 'HoloGraphLibrary' by Daniel Nadeau (https://bitbucket.org/danielnadeau/holographlibrary/wiki/Home)
Great if you have lost your contact lens script, and are trying to order more.
Easy to estimate your contact lens script if you wear glasses.
More from developer
To use the product,
1. Make sure that you have a Sony SmartWatch 2 paired with your device
2. Make sure you have the latest version of Sony's SmartConnect application installed on the phone
3. Install this application
4. Go to SmartConnect and ensure the application shows up on the applications list
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
This widget is free, and will always be free. it will never nag you for money (unlike some widgets)
source code is available on github [https://github.com/mrspaceman/DashclockWidgets/tree/master/SDCardInfo]
It loads in a training plan in XML format and asks you for the race date (which is assumed to be the last day of the training plan)
it will then show you the current week of the training plan with today highlighted.
you can scroll through the weeks of the training plan to see what sessions are coming up.
There are some basic built in plans.
Plans can be created/downloaded and put in the "/sdcard/TrainingPlans" directory, then they can be selected from within the app.