This is a free application to support the Eye Care Practitioner to calculate which toric contact lens is required to correct a specific astigmatic prescription. Using industry standard calculations, the application calculates 1; what initial trial lens should be used/ordered with a given spectacle prescription. 2; If the lens, when fitted to the patient, rotates off axis, the tool will calculate the new axis direction for lens trial/order. This is possible by an image depicting a toric lens with axis markings, that that the ECP can rotate on screen. Using this rotating image on the screen the user can simulate what may happen on eye, and the tool will calculate the revised power for trial/order. 3; An over-refraction calculator enables the Eye Practitioner to see the predicated over-refraction if the lens is to rotate off axis after entering required data. 4; For prescriptions over +/- 5.00 dioptres in either meridians, a back vertex calculator is added in to calculate the power required for those prescriptions. Simply calculated by using a slider bar when the prescription is entered.
This Toric Calculator tool supplies both the calculated theoretical power for use with any manufacturer’s lenses and specific parameters for Bausch + Lomb toric lens portfolio. The toric tool is designed to provide a starting point for the toric lens selection and modification. The final prescription should be determined by the Eye Care practitioners normal toric lens fitting practices.
Where else can you reorder your contacts in 3 taps?
Ordering for the first time? It’s slightly more than 3 taps, but it’s still simple and quick and we’ll walk you through the whole process.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS
If you ever have any questions you can call, email, or text us right from the app, and you’ll receive a prompt reply from a real, live person with an adorable Utah accent (NOTE: you only get the adorable accent if you call).
LENS GAUGE FOR EVERYONE
Perhaps you aren’t a 1-800 CONTACTS customer yet. It’s OK. We aren’t here to judge. Our Lens Gauge feature can be used by anybody to be reminded when it’s time to swap out their lenses. Because nobody likes itchy red eyes. Nobody.
• Scan your contact lens box to upload your prescription – no typing required.
• Upload a pic of your paper prescription and we’ll ship your contacts even sooner.
• GPS-based search for a local eye doctor.
• Import your doc’s information directly from your Contacts.
• Scan your credit card with the camera or use PayPal for less tiny-keyboard typing.
• Speedy reordering from your secure account.
• Track your order from your Order History
You know what to do.
CONTACTOLOGY TOOLS in the 'Gaceta de Optometría y Optica Oftálmica' of Spanish National College of Optics and Optometry.
http://goo.gl/afsIs (sorry, only spanish)
- 6 programs in 1!
- Check out the Spanish version: "CONTACTOLOGIA"
- All the mathematical calculations you may need to work with contact lenses.
- "Distometer" converts glasses or phoropter refraction to contact lens.
- Calculates the real distometer without rounding, for maximum accuracy at any refractive power. Also includes spherical equivalent calculation, for those low astigmatism patients
- "Over-Refraction" calculates the power of the final toric contact lens to be adapted, based on the initial refraction and the over-refraction
- "RGP Curve Calculator" calculates the initial base curve radius of the first lens rgp lens fittings according to power, astigmatism and keratometry.
- "Radio - Diopter converter".
- "Corneal astigmatism" calculates the corneal astigmatism from the corneal radius.
- "PRISMS!" calculates the combination of two prisms oriented at different angles in one eye, to obtain the resultant prism.
- It also displays the binocular prismation independly in each eye to achieve the same prismatic effect.
- "ONE PRISM IN FRONT OF EACH EYE - ADJUSTMENT"
- This option adjust the total prism power when different prisms are used at both eyes; It's highly recommended to use this option in high power prisms (over 10Δ)
- When using this option, you must combine the prisms to obtain the same prismatic effect; power nor axis vector calculation are calculated.
- Data offered by this app are not enough for contact lens fitting, you need the professional eye care work.
- This App is designed for professionals, if you have any questions, ask your optometrist!
Who was in the side was looking at the clock on the magnifying glass smartphone.Rather than wear glasses, this person is so fast.
Look at this, I made this app.
The person of weak eyesight.
Person who has not worn glasses with bed yet.
The person under going out.
I greatly displayed only the time to know the time immediately.
Please install it in the smartphone of your father and your mother.Please install it in the smartphone of your father and your mother.
It is pleased very much.
At the time of hospitalization.
When we are hospitalized suddenly.A lot of hospitalization articles are necessary.There is usually no wall clock in a sickroom.We do not notice that it brings a clock.
For the direction of weak eyesight, they are necessaries.
At the time of disaster.
Ooh, it is earthquake !
Ooh, it is tidal wave !
There is not the person taking a big clock at the time of such a sudden disaster,however, We always has the smart phone. It is safe even if it lose glasses at the time of such a disaster.Time can be checked even if there are no glasses.
The person of weak eyesight.
Time looks large like seen under a magnifying glass.
Because the time looks big , We are reliable.
The person who needs a magnifying glass
Because these people have a big letter, a magnifying glass is unnecessary.
The person under travel.
Also when there is no big clock in the room in a travel destination, time is simply known by big time display, and it is convenience.
The person who is going out.
Even We can checked time easily during going out.
The person who stays at the house of the friend.
We can easily confirm time without caring about a friend.
Those who do not have a clock of a big display in bedside.
Whenever we may awake, it is ease at a big time display.
The person who goes to the blind school.
It is necessary application for a person having a decline in eyesight.
It will be nice if it gives to the congratulation of a birthday.
Please install it on behalf of father and mother, grandfather and grandmother.
Didn't wear contacts today? forEyes keeps track of that too and adjusts the expiration date for your lenses.
Add the forEyes widget to your home screen for a quick glance view of how many days your contacts have left.
Note to users asking for independent eye tracking: We too want this feature. But we also want it to be done correctly. We are currently working on ways to implement this while keeping the interface clean and simple to use. We hope to release an update with this feature very soon.
In this application, you can save useful informations for rescue workers (allergy, medication, condition, identity, organ donor, blood type ...) and contact people "in case of emergency".
Thus, with only one click on your screen, send SMS alerts to all your saved contacts and call rescue workers immediately ! Your contacts will know where you are and will be able to help you !
Place a widget on your homescreen to alert your circle of contacts (compatible with alternative lockscreens like ScreenLocker).
This application was developped from the advice of an EMT.
List of permissions :
- Send SMS to contact your saved contacts when you need it
- Access your contact list to choose contacts
- Get GPS coordinates to help your saved contacts to find you in case of emergency
Private informations saved in your application belong exclusively to you and are only accessible by you on your Androphone.
If you have any notes (like spelling...), please contact me by mail. Thanks
This version is limited at 2 contacts. Please buy "ICE - Emergency Contacts +" to have an infinity of contacts.
Esta elaborado por un servidor (óptico y desarrollador) y se han tenido en cuenta las necesidades de cálculo que se dan en la tarea de óptica y optometría.
Esta aplicación sirve para calcular, pero también para mostrar o explicar a los clientes o pacientes algunos conceptos que pueden ser difíciles de representar. Esto supone un valor añadido en la relación con los clientes.
La aplicación consta de 5 aplicaciones de cálculo:
1. Traspuesta: Calcula la traspuesta de la fórmula esferocilindrica y también representa la cruz óptica con la disposición de las potencias. Imagen de interés en la explicación a los clientes de como se dispone su prescripción en 2D.
2. Distometría: Realiza el cálculo de potencias esféricas y/o tóricas en función de la distancia de vértice (distancia lente-ojo). Obtenemos 3 resultados:
2. 1. Cálculo exacto
2. 2. Cálculo en cilindro negativo y en pasos de 0.25D para el pedido de lentilla.
2. 3. Cálculo del equivalente esférico.
3. Sobrecorrección en lentilla tórica considerando el giro de ésta.
4. Adición: Calcula la adición teórica de una persona en función de la distancia de trabajo y la edad. Podemos elegir 2 distancias diferentes a comparar.
5. Espesor de lentes*: Obtenemos el espesor borde y centro en los puntos principales de la lente. De gran ayuda para asesorar a los clientes en la toma de decisiones respecto qué tipo de lente elegir siendo un buen argumento de venta.
Tiene las siguentes funcionalidades:
5.1. Comparativa entre 2 materiales (índices de refracción).
5.2. Consideración del diámetro, importante en el espesor de lentes positivas.
5.3. Opción de precalibrado para monturas de pasta, metal, ranurada y aire.
En esta aplicación se ha tenido especial cuidado en el uso y experiencia del usuario siendo fácil y rápida de utilizar. También incluye información sobre cada aplicación.
(Espesor de lentes*: Los cálculos que realiza son aproximados y no tienen en cuenta la curvatura de la lente y otros parámetros que pueden ofrecer los proveedores de lentes. Para el cálculo exacto es necesario utilizar los programas de los proveedores de lentes.)
1) Not all Toric Interocular lenses are available in all countries. Please contact your country/region representative to get details of availability
2) Not approved by the US FDA
3) For help with the application and various constants our country/region representative.
To use the product,
1. Make sure that you have a Sony SmartWatch 2 paired with your device
2. Make sure you have the latest version of Sony's SmartConnect application installed on the phone
3. Install this application
4. Go to SmartConnect and ensure the application shows up on the applications list
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
This widget is free, and will always be free. it will never nag you for money (unlike some widgets)
source code is available on github [https://github.com/mrspaceman/DashclockWidgets/tree/master/SDCardInfo]
It loads in a training plan in XML format and asks you for the race date (which is assumed to be the last day of the training plan)
it will then show you the current week of the training plan with today highlighted.
you can scroll through the weeks of the training plan to see what sessions are coming up.
There are some basic built in plans.
Plans can be created/downloaded and put in the "/sdcard/TrainingPlans" directory, then they can be selected from within the app.