The lite version of the application, called "dDO Lite", is identical at complete version, called "dDO", except of the three pdf (quote,invoice and recipe) that in "dDO Lite" there aren't. You can migrate to the complete version "DroidDentalOffice" (dDO), importing the data created with this lite version (dDO Lite).
dDO Lite requires an internet connection or wifi, after the licence validation (1 or 2 sec) you can work offline.
The licence validation is necessary to avoid illegal copies.
If you have internet the problem doesn't arise.
This is a free application to support the Eye Care Practitioner to calculate which toric contact lens is required to correct a specific astigmatic prescription. Using industry standard calculations, the application calculates 1; what initial trial lens should be used/ordered with a given spectacle prescription. 2; If the lens, when fitted to the patient, rotates off axis, the tool will calculate the new axis direction for lens trial/order. This is possible by an image depicting a toric lens with axis markings, that that the ECP can rotate on screen. Using this rotating image on the screen the user can simulate what may happen on eye, and the tool will calculate the revised power for trial/order. 3; An over-refraction calculator enables the Eye Practitioner to see the predicated over-refraction if the lens is to rotate off axis after entering required data. 4; For prescriptions over +/- 5.00 dioptres in either meridians, a back vertex calculator is added in to calculate the power required for those prescriptions. Simply calculated by using a slider bar when the prescription is entered.
This Toric Calculator tool supplies both the calculated theoretical power for use with any manufacturer’s lenses and specific parameters for Bausch + Lomb toric lens portfolio. The toric tool is designed to provide a starting point for the toric lens selection and modification. The final prescription should be determined by the Eye Care practitioners normal toric lens fitting practices.
Bet you never thought your phone or tablet could do that?
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone’s camera sensor and flashlight by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for monitoring your health and fitness.
✔ Fast and accurate measurement
✔ Save result for access later
✔ Real time pulse graph
✔ Nice graphic with classic LCD display
✔ Share result with your friends (coming soon)
Please read carefully before using this app.
★ Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone or tablet.
Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
★ After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp
*** If you like this app, please support us, you can remove ads from the Menu
***We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: email@example.com
WARNING: This app is not a medical product!
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Only lets you track once per day to stop you double counting (but hold down on the lock to keep it open if you need to!)
Throw out your contact by dragging it to the trash can
Position your contacts anywhere on the screen
Keep track of your prescription
Home screen widgets
Increase both eyes at once or one at a time
Daily alarm to remind you to keep track
Start on boot - for daily alarm
Vibrate - for alarm notification
-This app will calculate the accurate and correct contact lens prescription based on your glasses prescription.
-The app will automatically configure the prescription into the correct 0.25 format for contact lens, and match the axis to the nearest 10 degrees.
-Axis will be calculated to include nasal swing (new)
-Will also give Best Vision Sphere for using spherical correction with astigmatic patients.
-No adverts, does not require internet connection, no data usage.
This app does not replace your need to see an Optometrist or Eye Doctor.
All the equipment requirements and step by step optimum menu settings for your camera, either buy direct from the web site or set up your own equipment, especially if you already have a camera and want to utilise it for dental photography
The settings on this app are THE ONLY SETTINGS WHICH WILL GIVE GUARANTEED CONSISTENT RESULTS FOR ALL YOUR DENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY.
This app could save you time and money, associated support site is updated with latest camera, lens and flash options.
The techniques pages will give you settings, focus points and troubleshooting for many of your standard views at chair side, image too dark or too light,image too large in the frame, settings for these are all at your fingertips, time is money and this will simplify your photography.
Where else can you reorder your contacts in 3 taps?
Ordering for the first time? It’s slightly more than 3 taps, but it’s still simple and quick and we’ll walk you through the whole process.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS
If you ever have any questions you can call, email, or text us right from the app, and you’ll receive a prompt reply from a real, live person with an adorable Utah accent (NOTE: you only get the adorable accent if you call).
LENS GAUGE FOR EVERYONE
Perhaps you aren’t a 1-800 CONTACTS customer yet. It’s OK. We aren’t here to judge. Our Lens Gauge feature can be used by anybody to be reminded when it’s time to swap out their lenses. Because nobody likes itchy red eyes. Nobody.
• Scan your contact lens box to upload your prescription – no typing required.
• Upload a pic of your paper prescription and we’ll ship your contacts even sooner.
• GPS-based search for a local eye doctor.
• Import your doc’s information directly from your Contacts.
• Scan your credit card with the camera or use PayPal for less tiny-keyboard typing.
• Speedy reordering from your secure account.
• Track your order from your Order History
You know what to do.
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your smartphone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
* Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
* Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
* Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
* Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
* No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
As smartphone becomes inseparable daily necessity all day long,
Please find a betterway of using smartphone with Eyefilter, relieaving the strain on your eyes
■ This application protects smartphone users from bluelight exposure, causing insomnia and amblyopia
- Prevent the screen from radiating bluelight
- It is good for protecting visual acuity of smartphone user, especially for children and office workers
- It doesn't cause quick battery drain, consuming less battery power supply
■ Easy access to Eyefilter usage setting
- It is easy to access and change the usage setting(On/OFF) with widget function
- It is possible to adjust the opacity by double clicking the widget
■ A variety of themes and altering function of notification
- Express your own indiviuality through a variety of themes selection
- Set themes of widget on the wallpaper
- Alter the notification comment and icon with your own preference
■ Bluelight filter for optimal eyesight
- Optimal 5 sort of filters are available
- Prevent others from peeping your screen by adjusting the opacity
■ What is bluelight?
- Bluelight is blue colored light with very short and visibel wavelength between 380 and 500 nm(nanometer).
It used to serve as medical treatment for pimples in dermatology. However, many experts say that persistent exposure of blue light is quite dangerous.
Namely, long time exposure of bluelight might cause xerophthalmia and even bring damage to retina nad eye lens.
Furthermore, bluelight exposure from smatphone and TV in the late night, sound sleep would be interupted by hampered sleep inducing hormons secretion.
It also has many other great features for patients:
• Easy to use function to request an appointment.
• GPS directions to our office.
• Order new contacts quick and painlessly.
• Quick access to the doctor's emergency after hour number.
• Educational videos about contact lenses.
• View upcoming events or promotions.
Complete Family Vision Care
Gary J. Havranek,
J. Robert Chenet
Kristen M. Parkinson
Amy L. Kohen
With this application, the optometrist has a new tool to train their patients in the office or at their own home. The application is suitable for mobile phones and tablets although due to its bigger spatial dimensions, the training vergence range will be greater in tablets in comparison with mobile phones.
To use the product,
1. Make sure that you have a Sony SmartWatch 2 paired with your device
2. Make sure you have the latest version of Sony's SmartConnect application installed on the phone
3. Install this application
4. Go to SmartConnect and ensure the application shows up on the applications list
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
This widget is free, and will always be free. it will never nag you for money (unlike some widgets)
source code is available on github [https://github.com/mrspaceman/DashclockWidgets/tree/master/SDCardInfo]
It loads in a training plan in XML format and asks you for the race date (which is assumed to be the last day of the training plan)
it will then show you the current week of the training plan with today highlighted.
you can scroll through the weeks of the training plan to see what sessions are coming up.
There are some basic built in plans.
Plans can be created/downloaded and put in the "/sdcard/TrainingPlans" directory, then they can be selected from within the app.