Plan your own Glastonbury Festival with Glastonbury Guide.
This application allows you to browse every Glastonbury artist alphabetically, by stage or by day. Select those artists you wish to see and build your own Glastonbury schedule. Get notifications directly on your phone in time to make it to each set so you never miss a song.
This is the ONLY Glastonbury app which offers offline functionality. No data or wifi at Glastonbury, no worries! This app will continue to provide you with a complete schedule!
See you all at Glastonbury 2014!
* This is an unofficial application, in no way affiliated with the Glastonbury Festival organizers
- Watch live TV
- Watch over Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Download TV programmes to watch later (on devices running Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Scroll through and find Featured and Most Popular programmes
- Browse through Category and Channel pages
- Cast content to your TV using Chromecast
We have developed the BBC Media Player app to improve video streaming playback on Android devices. You will need to install this separately from the Google Play marketplace.
To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it when you first play a streamed programme.
Here's a list of devices that are currently able to receive video downloads: http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/mobile_tablet/android_downloads_device
The BBC iPlayer app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The permissions the BBC iPlayer Android app asks to use are:
Read phone status and identity – allows us to securely link downloads to your device, so they cannot be copied to another.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage – allows the app to save images, metadata and downloads.
Full network access- allows the app to access the internet.
View network connections - Allows the app to access details about network connectivity i.e. whether the device is on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G.
Prevent phone from sleeping – enables downloads to be performed in the background.
Test access to protected storage – allows the app to check if there is space on your device to download programmes.
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
The Greatest Rock Festival of the year. Foo Fighters reckon Reading are the dirtiest little rockers in the country (I was there, they said so). They tell me Leeds has a 'northern' spin on that.
What's in t'app then?
A collection of links, photos, knowledge to save YOU time getting your R&L ROCK ON!!
Catch up and Keep up!
READING Facebook link
LEEDS Facebook link
READING Band Times (clashfinder.com)
LEEDS Band times (clashfnder.com)
Festival Speak - Tweets from R&L Festivallers
Latest News from #randl14
Reading Festival FORUM
Leeds Festival FORUM
Sign up for READING EMAIL
Sign up for LEEDS EMAIL
BBC3 at READING
Festival VIRGIN <--READ HERE
Festival feel, Party time, Blink- Reading PHOTIES
WHAT TO TAKE <---NEWBIES READ HERE
(But dont take all this stuff FFS!)
This app is free - if you dont like it, ignore it. If you hate it (say why before you) 1 star it. If you like it - bung it a star - the star system controls how many people see the app in a sea of hundreds of thousands. It's free. What's to lose.
Please note that this app is to be used as a guide only. Locations and directions are only as accurate as the strength of the GPS Signal and Hardware of your phone.
Please enjoy using this App.
Here is an independent review of the app: http://socialmediainfluence.com/2012/06/13/social-apps-review-pack-these-apps-in-your-festival-rucksack/
We have had a review which questions why the permissions for the camera are required. For the App to be able to use the Flash Light on the Camera in Torch mode, the App requires the Use Camera permission. Hope this clarifies the review.
We are hoping to do an update for next year's festivals. If anyone has any requests then please email us them.
Keywords: Tent Finder, Car Finder, GPS Locator, Festival, Music, Concert, Torch, Free.
With the FestivalFinder, you have the following options:
- search Festival by location, band, genre, date
- complete information about a festival at a glance
- sisplaying festival on Google Maps
- Share interesting festivals by Facebook und Twitter
- add a festival to your calendar
- weatherinformations of the festival
- bookmark festivals
- Festivals are always up to date by http://www.festivalticker.de
look at these articles
For comments and suggestions I am always very grateful!
############### permissions #########################
- Internet communication - Is required to load informations from http://www.festivalticker.de herunterzuladen
- Location - Is required to use Google Maps
- personal informations - is required to have access to the calendar
Keywords: Festival, Festival finder, Festival ticker, Festival search, events, band, free, no advertising
Icondesign by Sabine Dennert (http://www.asddesign.de/)
For music lovers and festival goers, we aim to get the most up to date information in your hands.
Check the weather, see the tweets and see the line up all from the app.
We'll be adding more features over time, but we want to make sure you have access right away!
Check out our Leeds Festival 2013 for Leeds.
Some people have asked how we know the times are correct. Our data comes from ClashFinder, so each time they update their times, we update ours within the app.
Line-up – View the whole listings schedule for a complete, up-to-date guide to who’s on what stage, when. *
Search – Don’t miss a thing - quickly find out when and where your favourite acts are playing.
My schedule – For the perfect weekend, create your own timetable of unmissable acts. Add reminders so you won’t be late.
Map – Don’t get lost – this brilliant feature gives you directions to venues and helps you to make your way around the site. You can even locate your mates and arrange places to meet them – staying connected throughout the festival.
Social – be connected - see what everyone’s saying about your favourite acts on Twitter and Facebook, upload photos to the official Yahoo! Wireless Festival website, post your schedule and tell everyone about your festival experience.
Photos – See the best pics of the festival – and add your own.
General Information – all you need to know about the festival with site and venue updates, safety information, travel news and weather forecasts.
Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham happens this July 4/5/6 - check out wirelessfestival.co.uk for more details.
The show that stormed into the finals of BRITIANS GOT TALENT is back with an awe-inspiring rock n roller coaster of show that flies like a bat out of hell to celebrate an astounding 18 years of shock n’ roll. A tour that not only takes in most of the UK’s cities from Inverness to Truro it also takes the show to London’s West End & in doing so becomes the first Circus have a residency in London’s Theatre land for over 100 years.
Ever since it’s conception at the 1995 Glastonbury Festival The Circus of Horrors has toured the World achieving cult status and dragging circus screaming and shouting into the 21st century and beyond.
The new sensation is inspired by the legendary & sinister lost movie ‘London after Midnight’ and is packed with new shocks that will take you on a whirlwind journey though a plague ridden London in 1665 & culminating during the great fire of 1666.
The story will twist & turn as 5 murder’s are committed in various London landmarks, each one becoming more & more horrific and all intermingled with some of the greatest, most daring, bizarre & beautiful circus acts on earth.
From sword swallowers to dare devil balancing acts, from hairculian women hanging from their hair to a demon dwarf strong man, from a pickled person to astounding aerial acts, from twisted contortionists to mind blowing & fire limboing acrobats. All performed with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek by an almighty cast & the devil driven rock n’ roll of Dr Haze & The Interceptors from Hell.
If Quentin Tarantino had directed Cirque Du Soleil then you would be only half way there.
‘Completely wowed the audience’
The Daily Mail
‘Bloody Good Fun’
‘Bloody Good Night Out’
‘You have to go & see this, one day something will go wrong & you need to say you were there when it did’.
‘I loved it & I’m sure the royal family would love to watch this’.
‘Fantastic, that’s what I call entertainment’.
‘Like The Rocky Horror show on acid’
New Circus Tour – London After Midnight
First of please allow me to thank all of you who came to see the Curse of the Devil Doll show on its recent tour, which turned out to be a huge success and despite talks of recessions & austerity, more people attended this tour than any other COH tour – a fitting way to start our 18th year of ‘Shock n Roll’!
I was particularly proud to bring to the UK a Wolf Boy, who helped gain us lots of media attention & was one of the nicest guys I have ever met; here is ‘Chuy’ on This Morning.
More headlines were gained as the momentum mounted & a brilliant quote came from The Sun
‘FREAKING AWESOME ‘ after a huge feature in the paper.
Just some of the useful features you will find in the Official Circus of Horrors app:
- GPS turn by turn directions, to every show
- In app booking information
- Show soundtrack downloads
- GPS check in bonus tab
- Sign up to the Circus of Horrors newsletter
- Circus of Horrors videos
And much more.
More from developer
We listened, so besides giving our existing 4GEE plan customers a totally refreshed app, we also built one that would work for our Orange and T-Mobile plan customers too. Once you are signed up and logged in, the app’s redesigned homepage gives you all the most important info about your account at a glance. One quick tap can then take you to areas with even more detailed info.
ALREADY GOT AN ACCOUNT?
Select which plan you are on and then use your existing username and password to log in. This includes existing Orange and T-Mobile customers using their existing Your Orange and My T-Mobile app login details, so no need to sign up again. If you need to change between 4GEE, T-Mobile and Orange logins you can do this in the ‘Settings’ area of the app. Once the app has been closed, it will then update with the right info for your plan the next time you open it and log in.
You will still be directed to sign up at My EE online for now, make sure you select your correct plan here. After you’ve signed up online, close your mobile browser and reopen the app. Log in with the new username and password you’ve set up. Select ‘Keep me logged in’ for quick access in future and add a passcode if you want to secure access to the app.
STILL PACKED FULL OF FEATURES AND MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO COME
The My EE app is the fastest, easiest way to access your accounts quickly and easily while on the go. Use it while connected to the EE network, or over WiFi, and you’ll always have the important info you want at your fingertips.
• See important info at a glance, like how much data you have left and your remaining allowances.
• Keep on top of your billing date and amounts, plus any charges outside your plan allowance.
• Get detailed info so you can start to really understand your usage and the many benefits of being with EE, besides just being with the UK’s biggest and fastest network.
• Get itemised breakdowns of any charges outside your plan allowances and find out how you can get more detail if you need it.
• Buy data, photo messaging, calling abroad and roaming add-ons, so you can save even more.
• Switch between multiple accounts that you have set up with My EE online to help manage different accounts within a plan.
• See all our latest offers and search our Help section to get all your EE questions answered, even when you are offline and have limited or no coverage.
• Enjoy little extras such as linking the app to your phone’s contacts. This lets you see your contacts’ names instead of their phone numbers on your usage and billing info. Handy. We protect your privacy by using a unique method (patent-pending), so there’s no need to put any of your contact info online.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Android users will need at least Ice Cream Sandwich for the app to work. But don’t worry, you can always still use My EE online which will work on your mobile.
• To download, update and log in to the app you’ll need a data connection. (N.B. While most EE sites are free to use for EE customers, data charges may still apply)
• If you enter your password incorrectly three times, your My EE account will be suspended for 15 minutes. Keep getting it wrong and, for security reasons, it will be locked and you will have to call 150 to get it unlocked. If you reset a forgotten password and still cannot log in, please allow up to 15 minutes for the new password to take effect.
• To check your data usage data, you no longer need to switch off your WiFi. Just sign up and log in.
This app is only available to 4GEE, Orange and T-Mobile pay monthly customers based in the UK.
Customers on 4GEE plans can download the app straight away, but if you’re on an Orange or T-Mobile plan, please call customer services on 150 to subscribe to one of our Clone Phone plans before you start using the app.
The Clone Phone app keeps a copy of your phone's content so you can quickly and simply get all your contacts, calendar, photos, music and videos back onto a replacement handset or your home computer.
• The Clone Phone app clones your content, so you have a snapshot of your contacts, calendar, photos, music and videos stored totally securely online.
• You can also use the Clone Phone website to view and download your content onto your home computer.
• With Clone Phone Loaded and Fully Loaded you can also locate your lost phone using Find-My-Phone on the Clone Phone website. And if you need to, lock and wipe it remotely so all your content doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Please note: Data charges apply when you download the app.
Thank you for providing feedback – this update delivers various improvements. We'll keep listening so please stay in touch.
Clone Phone Insurance
If you want complete peace of mind you can sign up to Clone Phone Fully Loaded which combines the app with phone insurance.
This means you can Get 24 hour replacement if your claim is accepted before 7.30pm or same day replacement if your claim is accepted by 11am*
To purchase Clone Phone Fully Loaded, with insurance, or find out about all Clone Phone pricing, please call us on 150. See ee.co.uk/clone-phone for more information.
*Geographical restrictions apply, excludes bank holidays and exceptional circumstances. Other terms apply, see www.ee.co.uk/terms for full details.
As an EE VIP we like to take extra care of you and make your experience that little bit better.
So, we’ve created this app to show you what you can expect on the day of your event.
The app will guide you to some of the best seats in the house, let you know what food and drink will be served, and who else you'll be mingling with.
You can also check out the latest events, buy tickets and find the best way to the stadium with our handy travel planner.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.