Ever wanted to make a time-lapse video with your phone? Of course! FrameSpan helps you take a picture every day (or hour, or week, whatever you want) - each frame is automatically added to a video to show a neat animation of the changes over time.
No extra equipment or tripod needed - just match up each frame with the previous one using the handy guide.
Great for watching the seasons pass, construction sites in progress, or maybe even seeing changes in yourself.
Also suitable for stop-motion videos, product demos and fun animations.
FrameSpan is simple and easy to use:
* Quick and easy to
* Guide to help you line up the shots
* Videos generated instantly
* Share the resulting videos in GIF or MP4 format
* Work on multiple projects at once
* Automatically align the pictures for a smooth sequence
This is an early BETA release - please let me know what features you need and how you're making use of FrameSpan.
And as always, you can trust FrameSpan - there are no ads or tracking technology included.