Ringtone Maker is the best ringtone creator on Market, an enhancement of Ringdroid, with addition of features like fading in/out for MP3, adjusting volume, and share by e-mail. You can even also copy, cut and paste with the latest version.
Copy, cut and paste.
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Supported file formats right now include:
AAC/MP4 (including unprotected iTunes music)
3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you record sounds directly on the handset)
Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Use the jog wheel for more precise adjustments.
Press copy menu while editing files, then you can paste it to current file, or any other files of same type.
Music in clipboard will be paste to adjacency of end markers.
If bitrate is not match, you can also paste together, but the new waveform looks weird. That’s doesn’t affect the sound quality of new music file.
You can also find as name of: MP3, WAV, AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR,Ringtone, Music, Alarm,Fade,e-mail,Media,Player,Free, editor, cutter, adjust volume, Copy, Cut, Paste, Ringtone Cutter, notifications maker, alarms Maker, Convert MP3 file into ringtones.
Ringtone save path:
Explanation for the permissions:
AD company need read phone state and network state to display and improve there AD quality.
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
If you still have concern, please using ringPod. It's same as "Ringtone Maker", but without ask for CONTACT permission.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Ringdroid and RingsExtended source code:
Apache License, Version 2.0
Voice recorder cannot also be compatible with all devices and configurations, and the recording quality is limited by the quality device's microphone. Recorded notes and share them with your friends and colleagues via drop box or Google Drive or you can store your recording in drop box or Google Drive.
• High quality Voice Recorder
• Mp3 record format
• Rename and delete your recordings
• Start or stop recording with single click
• You can save /cancel recording
• User friendly interface
• Share recording via drop box or Google Drive
• Share recordings with Google Drive in Offline and Sync when you come in Internet N/W.
• Sorting recordings by date, name, size and duration
• Save the recording file as your phone's ringtone or alarm
You can cut ringtone, alarm and notification audio, save it to your device with Ringtone Slicer app. Just select piece of your favourite song in ringtone editor and it will create mp3 ringtone for you! Users of Ringdroid app should recognize this make-mp3-ringtones-scheme. :)
Please, notice that this is beta version of ringtone maker and it may contain some bugs related to files opening or ringtone editing. If you found some errors while cutting ringtone, facing some problems or just want to say "thanks" — please, feel free to email me.
Also you can always email me if you want to contribute translatings for your native language. I would appreciate it.
— Inbuilt file explorer. Pick audio file, you want to cut, right from folder on your phone!
— Theming, which allows you to choose the best color apperance for audio editing your mp3 or wav music files.
— Buttery smooth scrolling on 4.0+ devices comparing with Ringtone Maker, Ringtone Editor or Ringdroid — this app works like a charm. Navigate your mp3s with pleasure!
— Holo style. Feel pure Google Android's power in ringtone maker app!
— Formats support for cutting and trimming: MP3, WAV, AAC and AMR.
— Zooming for the most accurate ringtone editor. Just use pinch-to-zoom!
— Playback from any position in audio file. Tap at the point you want to start playback and listen how your created ringtone will sound.
— Looping for pro ringtone making. Listen and tune your created ringtone to sound like a ringtone pro. For example, popular ringtone editor app Ringdroid haven't this feature.
— Saved ringtone will show up in the standart Android audio settings for picking.
— Intuitive ringtone maker interface with orientation support and gestures like pinch-to-zoom and flinging.
— App is and *always* will be free mp3 ringtone maker to use! Ringtone editing should be free!
Audio FX like Fade In/Out, Volume Adjust, Compression, EQ, Delaying and others, that are unavailable in other apps, will be available in this app in release version of this ringtone mp3 cutter app.
Ringtone Maker lets you easily create your own ringtone, music, alarm or notification from your favorite music in your phone and assign it to your contacts
You can even record a live audio and this MP3 editor can edit and trim the best parts from it to be used as ringtone or notication alarm, for FREE. Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats. This app is also a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator.
You can record a new music or voice with it's record function and create a ringtone from newly recorded file.
Be creative with this wonderful ringtone tool, and create a master piece ringtone that everyone envies.
How to Use:
Choose a song from your list of music library or record sound.
Select a section of it with the cursors moving left or right and more delicate selection by zooming
Play the sample that you created to confirm.
Apply edited mp3 as ringtone, alarm, or notification
Save your creation at "/mnt/sdcard/media/audio
Ringdroid and RingsExtended, SoundRecorder source code are available at Google Code.
Apache License, Version 2.0
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.