Elmhurst’s new enhanced RdSAP Go is a mobile app for Elmhurst accredited Domestic Energy Assessors, developed to minimise the time taken to complete domestic energy assessments.
This all-in-one mobile solution combines evidence and data capture to ensure assessors can lodge an EPC and prepare their evidence for future QA audits, all whilst they are out on site.
RdSAP Go includes the following features:
• A new user interface optimised for both Android tablets and mobile phones.
• New controls to ease data entry.
• Evidence capture.
• Guidance mode to assist with QA.
• Configure RdSAP Go to the way that you work.
• Ability to add Supporting Notes to your assessment.
• A new traffic light system identifying completed and incomplete sections of your assessment.
• Offline assessment calculation
• Upload partially completed assessments.
• Lodge EPCs from your device.
Members can download the software manual via the Access Elmhurst members portal.
Not accredited with Elmhurst Energy?
If you are not accredited as a domestic energy assessor with Elmhurst Energy, you will need to contact us about completing your accreditation or switching to Elmhurst’s scheme before downloading this app.
Please contact us at: email@example.com