Founded in 1989, CRS Temporary Housing is the proud founder of the insurance housing industry, honorably proclaiming the tag line “Pioneers of the Industry”.
CRS is an expert in both short and long-term relocation for displaced homeowners. As the nationwide choice of the industry, they understand that every minute counts when a family is displaced from their home, which is why they pledge to contact every policyholder within 30 minutes of receiving a request for housing. When a long-term solution is needed for stays lasting one month or longer, CRS works quickly to locate single family homes, apartments, condos and townhomes. Within 24 hours of each claim, CRS presents a suitable property option that meets the policyholder’s requirements and stays within the adjuster’s parameters. Their goal is to have a family moved into their temporary home within 72 hours of the initial service request. CRS also has an array of specialized services that sets CRS apart from their competitors. Their emergency hotel service is available around-the-clock, to place families in comfortable accommodations within one hour or less of the initial request. Understanding that every policyholder’s needs are different, CRS also provides mobile homes and travel trailers for homeowners in a rural areas, who need to stay near their property. When a catastrophe strikes, CRS delivers on their promise to ensure seamless relocations in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico and Canada, regardless of the magnitude.
Using this App tenants can:
• Pay your rent
• Report it
• Request permission to make alterations to your home
• Learn about opportunities to get involved with St. Leger Homes
• Keep up to date with the latest news on our notice board
• Find jobs through Universal Jobmatch
• Calculate your entitlement to benefits and tax credits
• See if you are affected by the housing benefit size criteria (spare bedroom deduction)
• View and bid on properties through Doncaster HomeChoice
• Access St Leger Homes’ Facebook page
• Download the Direct Debit app to manage your money
• Find the contact details for your local office and more
• Download the My Doncaster app to access Doncaster Council services
St. Leger Homes is an Arms Length Management Organisation managing around 21,000 homes on behalf of Doncaster Council. We are a limited, not-for-profit company and wholly owned by Doncaster Council.
We work in partnership with Doncaster Council to provide quality homes in quality neighbourhoods across the borough. We keep the well-being and satisfaction of our customers at the heart of everything that we do.
- Reporting a repair or other problem
- Paying your rent
- Finding jobs in your local area
- Learn about opportunities to get involved with Suffolk Housing
- Assess your situation in relation to Bedroom Entitlement and the changes in Housing Benefit