The ThermaQ App from ETI allows you to monitor multiple temperatures remotely when used with the ETI Ltd BlueTherm® One and ThermaQ® Blue one or two channel Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) thermocouple thermometers and ThermaQ WiFi thermocouple thermometers.
The ETI ThermaQ Bluetooth temperature monitoring app is an invaluable tool in allowing you to monitor multiple temperatures simultaneously in industrial, scientific, food, cooking, sous vide and barbecue (BBQ) processes, turning your smartphone or tablet into a remote control temperature measurement data hub.
When used in cooking the ThermaQ app makes cooking processes easy to replicate time after time with its user friendly temperature monitoring functions. No matter if it’s a large pork shoulder on the BBQ / Smoker or a Sunday Roast in a conventional kitchen oven, you’re able to easily and quickly set a target temperature and ensure it's perfectly cooked – every time.
ThermaQ App' software reads multiple temperatures and provides simple-to-set high and low alarms. The App includes programmable alerts and notifications to prompt changes and also logs data from any probes to a graph. For further analysis the 'ThermaQ App' can export saved data as an Excel (.csv) file.
- monitors/records thermocouple probe data via smartphone or tablet
- customise temperature recording intervals
- graph output allows monitoring of temperature trends
- saves graphs and shares data via CSV file export (.csv) to Excel etc.
- high & low alarm points settable for each temperature sensor
- can monitor up to 4 thermometers (8 temperature sensors) simultaneously
- Bluetooth range up to 50 metres depending on mobile device used
- ThermaQ WiFi thermometers use WiFi to access an internet connection so that temperatures can be monitored anywhere internet is available
ETI BlueTherm® One (1-channel) or ThermaQ® Blue (2-channel) thermocouple thermometer.
Requires Android version 4.4 (KitKat - level 19) or later
Requires Bluetooth 4 or above for BlueTherm One/ThermaQ Blue thermometers
Requires WiFi and internet connection for ThermaQ WiFi thermometers
Developed in-house by Electronic Temperature Instruments Ltd. the ThermaQ App has been designed from the ground up to provide seamless integration between your ETI Bluetooth thermometer/WiFi thermometer and smartphone or tablet.