This app will only work with Pebble firmware and Android app v2.0
You will need a Pebble Watch to get the most out of this app! http://www.getpebble.com
If you encounter problems installing the latest Canvas watchface to your Pebble, please see the FAQ.
With Canvas, you can:-
- Design watch-faces for your Pebble, on your Android phone
- Control the size, position, format, font, colour and alignment of every item. Drag to move and resize
- Animate anything on your watch-face, and vibration when content changes
- Add images
- Include world-time from any timezone
- Add countdown timers, to a time controlled on your phone
- Switch watch-faces from your phone, only requiring one precious slot on your Pebble
Your watch-faces can use any time format that you wish, including the popular 'text watch' format.
You can also include dynamic content which will update continually from your phone:
- Your next calendar appointments (on supported devices ICS+)
- Missed call, Unread SMS counters
- Unread Gmail counters for any labels
- Phone battery percentage
- Phone sensor status (temperature, humidity, pressure on supported devices e.g. Galaxy S4)
- Any content from Tasker
- And anything else via plugins - example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pennas.canvasnowplayingplugin
And share any watchface that you design with other Canvas users! Use the 'Share' function on the Edit screen. A shared .pcs file can be loaded back into Canvas
Instructions: please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Developers: see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for information on creating content plugins for Canvas
- Pebble does not yet support persistent storage. This means that every time you select the 'Pebble Canvas' watch-face on your Pebble, it must communicate with your phone before it can display anything. After this, it will continue to display all non-dynamic content even if connection to your phone is lost.
- Please submit any bug reports if you do encounter an issue. You may also submit diagnostics from the 'About' menu to help diagnose any problems
- Please email me with any problems/issues/suggestions. This is a lot easier than responding via the Google Play comments system
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - send watchface to Pebble app, share screens
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - update pebble when phone starts
- READ_CALENDAR - display upcoming calendar events
- READ_SMS - Get SMS unread count
- READ_CALL_LOG - Get Missed calls count
- gm.permission.READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER - Get GMail unread counts
- GET_ACCOUNTS - Get GMail accounts
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Get location for weather
- INTERNET - Get weather
- READ_CONTACTS - some devices need this for missed call updates
- VIBRATE - Test vibration patterns on your phone
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Show current wifi information on your watch
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check if you are connected to the internet or not
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Note: with the Pebble App Store, this app will be upgraded soon to be compatible with Pebble 2.0 Firmware
• Pebble Instant Watchface
• Pebble Firmware 1.x
• Android version 4.3+
Get the watchface here:
Watchface archives here (if mypebblefaces is down):
Join the Beta for the latest
Being a proud Pebble smartwatch owner I had a problem finding apps amidst the marketplace clutter.
This application is shows you many different kinds of apps for Pebbles. Each app serves a different purpose and has a good rating.
Browse trough a ton of community created watchfaces and install them with just one tap.
Find new accessories for your pebble! Keep your Pebble stylish and protected.
Pebble apps hub will help you to:
• Discover new great applications for your Pebble smart watch.
• Simple app installation by linking directly to the Google Play Market.
• Install watchfaces found outside of Google Play!
• Find and start apps for Pebble in a blink of an eye.
• Find great accessories for your Pebble!
The app is:
- clutter free,
- provides you with fast service when needed.
This app is NOT:
- An official Pebble app,
- Responsible for any misuse of third party applications,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Guidelines for users and developers:
- If you have any suggestions please contact me.
- If you know an app that should be placed or removed from the list, please contact me.
- If you’re an app developer and want to remove your app from the list, contact me.
- Before leaving a bad rating, please contact me about issues and I will try my best to fix it.
- And mostly, enjoy your Pebble watch. :)
Explaining the use of permissions:
- the permission.INTERNET allows me to receive instant crash reports so I can fix them faster.
- the android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE are needed to download and save 3rd party apps before launching them.
- the android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is needed to download 3rd party apps
- the android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and BILLING is needed for donations
One app to find them all.
PebbleDialler completely revamps calling controls. It allows you to answer calls, decline calls, toggle speakerphone, toggle mic mute right from your pebble.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
This application allows you to receive notifications from NotifyMyAndroid on your Pebble SmartWatch!
*** IMPORTANT: THIS APP DOES NOTHING BY ITSELF. YOU NEED BOTH THE NotifyMyAndroid AND THE Pebble APPLICATIONS INSTALLED AND SETUP ***
* Forward notifications to Pebble.
* Enable/disable forwarding of notifications
* Set minimum notification priority to forward
NOTE: You need to run the app at least once before any notifications will be forwarded!
SOURCE is available here: https://github.com/EnJens/NotifyMyPebble
Use K9 or Kaiten mail on an android phone?
Find that notifications aren't quite enough... you want to have a quick look at what one of the last few emails had to say?
Well now you can.
K9ToPebble allows you to:
See the last few emails in your K9 integrated inbox.
Delete emails (long press select in the inbox)
Optionally also generates notifications for new mails showing the sender, subject and part of the body of the message.
First, install the android mail client you want to use, this must be installed before K9ToPebble.
Then install and open this android application.
Select 'Install watch app" to push the watch app to your pebble.
Visit settings to select which mail client you want to use and set other options.
Contact email@example.com for support.
If you are stuck on the 'Please wait' screen for more than 10 seconds, first exit then try again in a few minutes. If it still doesn't work please reinstall the android app and try again.
If the app says the inbox is empty, please check that your folders are added to the unified inbox.
In K9, from the inbox view
Long press 'inbox' (or any other folder).
Then ensure 'Unify is checked.
If you accidentally upgraded and you don't have Pebble 2.0, use this link to downgrade: http://goo.gl/dV5JZT
This app completely replaces pebble's notification system with new one. Improved features over stock notification system:
- Can display notifications from all apps
- Dismiss notifications right from your Pebble (Android 4.3+ only)
- View notification history
- View/dismiss your current notifications (Android 4.3+ only)
- Displays subtitle for all notification types
- No notification timeout (notification will stay there until you read it)
- Significantly longer notification text (read whole message on your Pebble)
- Time is still displayed with multiple notifications
- Switch between multiple notifications without scrolling all the way down
- Exclude notifications by app or by text (regex/keyword filtering)
This is a simple app to send messages to a connected Pebble Smart Watch. Just enter the title and body, then hit send. That's it!
"Does exactly what it claims" (5/5)
"I love this app" (5/5)
-Showing off your Pebble? Send them a customized message!
-Covert communication, I'm not responsible if this app gets you into trouble.
-Fake an important text to get out of an awkward situation.
-Anything else you can think of!
-Add settings for default title and/or body
-Add banner advertisement
-Add a way for the Pebble to respond
Icon created by: Hannah Cline
Bugs or Suggestions? Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
v1.3.5 upgrade to this version need to uninstall the old version and reinstall
This application lets Pebble push notification support for multiple languages, the paid version also supports caller can hang up and answer the call.
1.find my phone (4)
Verify your next appointment just by looking at your watch!
Shake your wrist to check your local weather conditions, missed calls count and unread text messages count!
Important: please install Squares watchface on your Pebble to enable all functions through the following link: http://goo.gl/mXmr0P
Only appointments for the next 2 hours are shown, one at a time, for all agendas that are synchronized with your phone.
Weather conditions are available through phone Internet connection.
Bugs or suggestions? http://pebblesquares.wordpress.com/
Please select the appropriate watchapp for your firmware version! If in doubt, choose Install Watchapp from Settings.
Watch Trigger is an Android & Pebble app combo that allows remote capture of photos. Say goodbye to hurriedly rejoining your group photos!
- Remote capture of photos using a Pebble watch.
- Options adjustable from the watch app (SDK 2.0)
- Confirmation of connection to Pebble in both Android app and watch app.
- Timer countdown similar to the stock Camera app, but adjustable using the watch app.
- Instant review of captured photos, or continuous capture without reviewing.
- Vibration to warn of the end of a countdown at 2 seconds. Smile!
- Choice of front or rear-facing camera
Both watchface and app versions can be installed simultaneously and each have their own settings for which calendars and events are shown.
Up Button moves to previous month.
Down Button moves to next month.
Center Button returns to current month.
Since watch faces cannot respond to button presses, it always shows the current month.
DON'T FORGET TO SELECT WHICH CALENDARS YOU WANT THE APP TO MONITOR FOR BOTH THE WATCHFACE AND THE APP.
Pebble Firmware 1.x Stable
Because the Pebble watch has no persistent memory if the watch is not currently connected to your Android device it will not show any days as having events. When the app loads and when the month is changed, it takes a few seconds for Android to respond with which days have events.
Pebble Firmware 2.0 (Currently Beta 7)
+ Event data is cached in the watch's persistent memory.
+ Display options are saved in persistent memory, so the watchface does not need to be re-installed each time display options are changed.
Chinese, Korean, Russian, Hebrew, you name it!
********** Very important notes **********
- You need to enable the support for international characters in the app's settings
- In order for this to work, you need a special watchapp installed on your phone.
You can find a link to it in the Settings or just visit this link on your phone:
Thanks goes to Dattas Moonchaser for the original Pebble Notifier app. Kudos to him!