This app will only work with Pebble firmware and Android app v2.0
You will need a Pebble Watch to get the most out of this app! http://www.getpebble.com
If you encounter problems installing the latest Canvas watchface to your Pebble, please see the FAQ.
With Canvas, you can:-
- Design watch-faces for your Pebble, on your Android phone
- Control the size, position, format, font, colour and alignment of every item. Drag to move and resize
- Animate anything on your watch-face, and vibrate when content changes, dynamically resize layer, and invert
- Add images, or even an analogue clock!
- Include world-time from any timezone
- Add countdown timers, to a time controlled on your phone
- Switch watch-faces from your phone, only requiring one precious slot on your Pebble
- Share your designs, and download others' on the Canvas Screen Store!
- See the state of your watch (battery level, connection status)
Your watch-faces can use any time format that you wish, including the popular 'text watch' format.
You can also include dynamic content which will update continually from your phone:
- Your next calendar appointments (on supported devices ICS+)
- Missed call, Unread SMS counters
- Unread Gmail counters for any labels
- Phone battery percentage
- Phone sensor status (temperature, humidity, pressure on supported devices e.g. Galaxy S4)
- Any content from Tasker
- And anything else via plugins - example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pennas.canvasnowplayingplugin
And share any watchface that you design with other Canvas users! Use the 'Share' function on the Edit screen. A shared .pcs file can be loaded back into Canvas
Instructions: please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Developers: see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for information on creating content plugins for Canvas
- Pebble does not yet support persistent storage. This means that every time you select the 'Pebble Canvas' watch-face on your Pebble, it must communicate with your phone before it can display anything. After this, it will continue to display all non-dynamic content even if connection to your phone is lost.
- Please submit any bug reports if you do encounter an issue. You may also submit diagnostics from the 'About' menu to help diagnose any problems
- Please email me with any problems/issues/suggestions. This is a lot easier than responding via the Google Play comments system
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - send watchface to Pebble app, share screens
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - update pebble when phone starts
- READ_CALENDAR - display upcoming calendar events
- READ_SMS - Get SMS unread count
- READ_CALL_LOG - Get Missed calls count
- gm.permission.READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER - Get GMail unread counts
- GET_ACCOUNTS - Get GMail accounts
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Get location for weather
- INTERNET - Get weather
- READ_CONTACTS - some devices need this for missed call updates
- VIBRATE - Test vibration patterns on your phone
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Show current wifi information on your watch
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check if you are connected to the internet or not
• Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering),
• Mobile data,
• Silent mode,
• Vibrate mode,
• Power saving,
• Data synchronisation.
• GPS state,
• NFC state,
• Battery level,
• Wi-Fi Hotspots,
• Wi-Fi signal strength (updated in real-time),
• Phone signal strength (updated in real-time).
Customisable! You can choose the order and number of the switches.
"Power saving" works only in one way (turn on): turn off Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering), Mobile data; turn on Silent mode, set Brightness to minimum.
Note: I would like to add GPS/NFC toggles, but Google has forbidden to change the state of GPS / NFC by user applications (only system applications).
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
• Pebble Instant Watchface
• Pebble Firmware 2.x
• Android version 4.3+
NOTE, if you are updating from v1.4, reboot your phone after the installation.
You can download the watchface directly from the Pebble App Store.
For previous releases of the Watchface archives here:
Join the Beta for the latest
(Well, that and because it looks really cool.)
With Pebble Communicator you can even type your own SMS using Tertiary Text, an input method by vgmoose which allows you to write using only Pebble's three buttons.
You can read more about Pebble Communicator on its website, www.joaopluis.pt/communicator.
*The purpose of this app is to serve a Pebble watchapp. If you don't have a Pebble (or if you don't have the Communicator Pebble app installed), this app will be useless for you. The Pebble app is available at http://pblweb.com/appstore/532c923f7c7760a10c000096 .*
* See the last 30 contacts you texted or who texted you
* Read the last SMS in the conversation with a contact
* Reply to a contact, typing with Tertiary Text
* Reply using quick responses written on the phone app
* Check the sent SMS sent status (for the last SMS you sent through Communicator)
* SMS delivery reports (can be turned off on Communicator's Android app)
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
This application allows you to receive notifications from NotifyMyAndroid on your Pebble SmartWatch!
*** IMPORTANT: THIS APP DOES NOTHING BY ITSELF. YOU NEED BOTH THE NotifyMyAndroid AND THE Pebble APPLICATIONS INSTALLED AND SETUP ***
* Forward notifications to Pebble.
* Enable/disable forwarding of notifications
* Set minimum notification priority to forward
NOTE: You need to run the app at least once before any notifications will be forwarded!
SOURCE is available here: https://github.com/EnJens/NotifyMyPebble
PebbleDialler completely revamps calling controls. It allows you to answer calls, decline calls, toggle speakerphone, toggle mic mute right from your pebble.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
- Can display notifications from all apps
- Dismiss notifications right from your Pebble (Android 4.3+ only)
- View notification history
- View/dismiss your current notifications (Android 4.3+ only)
- Displays subtitle for all notification types
- No notification timeout (notification will stay there until you read it)
- Significantly longer notification text (read whole message on your Pebble)
- Time is still displayed with multiple notifications
- Switch between multiple notifications without scrolling all the way down
- Exclude notifications by app or by text (regex/keyword filtering)
Use K9 or Kaiten mail on an android phone?
Find that notifications aren't quite enough... you want to have a quick look at what one of the last few emails had to say?
Well now you can.
K9ToPebble allows you to:
See the last few emails in your K9 integrated inbox.
Delete emails (long press select in the inbox)
Optionally also generates notifications for new mails showing the sender, subject and part of the body of the message.
First, install the android mail client you want to use, this must be installed before K9ToPebble.
Then install and open this android application.
Select 'Install watch app" to push the watch app to your pebble.
Visit settings to select which mail client you want to use and set other options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you are stuck on the 'Please wait' screen for more than 10 seconds, first exit then try again in a few minutes. If it still doesn't work please reinstall the android app and try again.
If the app says the inbox is empty, please check that your folders are added to the unified inbox.
In K9, from the inbox view
Long press 'inbox' (or any other folder).
Then ensure 'Unify is checked.
Chinese, Korean, Russian, Hebrew, you name it!
********** Very important notes **********
- You need to enable the support for international characters in the app's settings
- In order for this to work, you need a special watchapp installed on your phone.
You can find a link to it in the Settings or just visit this link on your phone:
Thanks goes to Dattas Moonchaser for the original Pebble Notifier app. Kudos to him!
- View/select albums, artists and playlists directly on the pebble;
- Equalizer with presets;
- Album cover display;
- Volume control;
- Does not require other music players.
(!) After installing the application, you must install watchapp at Pebble, by running Pebble Music and perform the installation.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
Join Glance live beta now (it’s free)!
SHARE: Express yourself; share photos, comments, music and video.
PRIVATE: Glance is a secret club for your closest mates, not a network of thousands.
TIMELINE: A smooth scrolling, clear record of your week - Your travel, sleep patterns, music, food & drinks, photography and more...
WAVELINE: A bold, easy-to-read visual of yours and your friends’ lives. See ‘at a glance’ what everyone’s up to.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Sync up your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts all in one place. Simple.
100% FREE! 100% PRIVATE! NO ADVERTS EVER
Keep friends close no matter the distance.
We use Facebook as our login system because we think it makes for a better user experience. We know that not everyone has a Facebook account, and in coming versions we aim to add other options.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life, we use GPS as Glance requires real-time location updates to generate accurate and relevant content and events.
Your data is stored securely and encrypted and is not used or analysed for any external use.
Grab the Spy.pbw for the pebble watch here at the Pebble Appstore: http://pblweb.com/appstore/52e1b327318d6ebb1500010c
Finally take pictures, videos and audio recordings SECRETLY!
Let your Pebble SmartWatch and Spy Pebble turn you into a secret agent!
Loaded with features like:
Take videos with front and back facing camera with screen OFF!!
Take pictures(with front facing or back camera) with screen OFF!
Start audio recordings with screen on or OFF!!
Start your phones voice recognition and have the conversation sent to your pebble watch LIVE!!
Turn your phones flashlight on with out searching your phone for an app to do it, just use your watch!
Silence and unsilence your phone!
No battery drain!!!s
This app can also use all the features above with the screen on and will not display what the app is doing or interrupt the device user!!!!!
After selecting voice recognition immediately begin speaking, once you have seen the sentence/paragraph press select to start listening for another sentence/paragraph
Remember this is a Spy application, its meant to be low key in what it does, most of the functions should be done with the screen off. If there are times you use them with the screen on and dont see anything happening thats because its suppose to be that way.
★ A Month view displays days with events in bold.
★ An Agenda view shows a list of events.
★ A Details view shows even more information about the event.
Extremely customizable. Can be installed on your Pebble Watch as either as a watchface or an watch-app. Both watchface and watch-app versions can be installed simultaneously and each have their own settings for style and which events are shown.
Calendar Display Options
✔ Background Color (black/white)
✔ Choose to have weeks start on Sunday or Monday (or any other day)
✔ Hide/Show the current time
✔ Hide/Show days in next/previous month
✔ Hide/Show a column with week number. (Choose between ISO,1st Sunday, or 1st Monday Week numbers)
✔ Hide/show grid lines
✔ Choose to show full month or just a few weeks centered around today.
✔ Enable/disable showing days with events in bold.
Agenda Display Options
✔ Shows event date, title, start time, and end time.
✔ Event titles can be limited to 1, 2, or 3 lines of text.
Calendar Event Filters
✔ Choose which calendars to use
✔ Filter events by all-Day, Busy/Free Status, Event Title, Event Description, and Event Location
Plus an option to make either the Month view or Agenda view the default window.
Since Pebble watchfaces cannot respond to button presses, it always shows the current month.