Pissed off The app itself is very good, but everytime I go to look at the questions I flagged after doing a 50 question mock test it spacks out and doesn't tell me my score! I have my test in 9 days and I don't even know where I'm at because of this issue
Amazing! I failed my theory test twice...by 1 mark! So I decided to stop being so stubborn and just revise. I tried a couple of different apps and this was by far the best (tip: buy the full version). About 80% of the questions on my test were basically straight from this app...I passed with flying colours. If you're in doubt, don't be, it has a fantastic range of questions and was vital to my passing! Thanks guys for making this app!
Only app needed !! Been using this app for a few weeks to revise for theory, would recommend to everyone, I passed first time today with top scores.
Better than a book Bike theory test; pass 43 or more. Without this app FAIL 42. With this app PASSED 48. If you seriously want to pass buy this app, do a test on the toilet, train or any time you have a spare 5 minutes
Not good. All questions of theory test are not covered Please don't download this app.. waste of money and time. I failed because of this stupid app.
Not opening or not working properly After paid and download its saying can't open the file (highway code) just wast of my money 👺👹👹👺👺
Are you ready for our biggest update EVER!
1. Updated official DVSA theory test revision questions.
2. Brand new braking distance simulator.
3. Added the latest edition of The Official Highway Code.
4. Partnered with Brake Road Safety to support their Pledge to keep drivers safe on our roads.
5. Integrated local push notifications to help you keep a track of your learning in the run up to your theory test.
6. Updated interface and advice centre.
2016 Theory Test for car drivers containing the Official DVSA revision questions