Monogram It! Lite is a FREE, fun way to make custom monogrammed wallpapers for your Android phone or tablet.
You'll love designing your personal wallpaper using our carefully-selected patterns or your own photos. Add a monogram frame and your initials or full name. Customize fonts, color schemes and more.
"My rule is, if it's not moving - Monogram it!" -- Reese Witherspoon
The cutest wallpapers on the Play Store
★ Adorable patterns created by professional designers
★ Inspired by the best fashion and trends: preppy, tribal, floral, chevrons and much more
★ Classic, premium monogramming fonts available free of charge
Unlimited wallpapers for every occasion
★ Change your lock screen with the seasons or trends, or even daily
★ Create personalized wallpapers for your friends
★ Use your creations in printed cards, binders or other craft projects
Create something that's uniquely yours
★ Incredibly customizable with hundreds of millions of possible designs
★ Dozens of color schemes for each pattern
★ Super easy to use - make something special in seconds
Works on all Android phones and tablets (4.0 and later)
No internet connection is required to use the app.
What people are saying about the Monogram It iPhone app:
"Hands down the best monogram app for the iPhone" -- Xoxoxsayralynn
"This app is great for creating an adorable monogram for your iPhone/iPad! Simple and fun!" -- Levenforever
"I really have nothing to complain about this app, because it is AMAZING! I love it so much, my friends always want to make different wallpapers on my IPhone!" -- Little Miss Glitter
"Finally an app that is actually worth buying! It is so worth your money!" -- Abcdefabcabc1234651
Another distinctive feature of SourcesWP is the fact that it can be made to pause after a certain amount of time and draw the last frame as a high quality still image. As well as preserving precious battery life this means you get a live wallpaper and an ever-varying still wallpaper in one! Any time you want to resume the animation - simply double tap.
What is truly unique, however, is the fact that with SourcesPro you can modify any of these wallpapers yourself, visually, or you can create completely new wallpapers. None of the built-in wallpapers to your taste? Make your own! You like one but it would be better if...? Edit it yourself and make it exactly the way you want it!
And SourcesWP with its 22 wallpapers is FREE!
Remember - as a live wallpaper, SourcesWP doesn't come with a launcher icon - so there are two ways of using it:
1) bring up your live wallpaper manager (hold on screen until wallpaper manager shows, then Live Wallpaper->SourcesWP
2) altenatively, you can go via your settings screen: settings->display->wallpaper->live wallpaper->SourcesWP
Instant photo effects app, now with stroke-based filters.
Drawcam is a fun app that allows live modification of pictures.
- works with the live feed from the camera, or with any image on your device, Google Drive etc.
- a wide range of filters, with a concentration on draw/art -type effects.
- 31 filters - many unique.
- the filters can be adjusted interactively in real time - there is no waiting.
- the range of adjustments is comprehensive and unusually wide.
- you can tailor and then save the filters, modifying the app to your own preferences.
- integrated with Twitter, Facebook, email and other device apps. Can even export directly to itself for multiple passes over an image.
- rapid app start-up and screen switching.
- digital SLR camera -like graphical interface.
If you discover that there is a device Drawcam is not compatible with, then please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will endeavour to fix it as soon as possible. Please don't just leave a 1 star rating. Thanks.
***** The Guardian: Top Apps of the week: July ****
2 hints for people trying this app:
- drag from the 4 source buttons, don't click them, and
- watch at least some of the built-in "video" lessons and demos.
Sources (even the Lite version) is a deep program.
"Sources" is a fun and unique program for creating computer graphics images and animations. It allows you to combine simple geometric constructs (waves and repeating patterns) in various ways. Surprisingly complex (and often quite beautiful) things can emerge. (The background to the banner above was done with Sources.) It is deep, with countless possible permutations. It works on fairly modest phones and on large tablets.
Sources is not a drawing program - you do not manipulate pixels. Rather, you place and adjust "sources" - suppliers of repeating waveforms. You can turn on animation and watch the various parts move and interact. To get an idea of the range of things that Sources can do (so far!) have a look at the galleries on the web site. See also the montage of images above. 58 examples are built in to the App to give you inspiration and show how certain effects can be achieved. Some of these demonstrate features of SourcesPro and those parts will not be editable on SourcesLite.
Of course, animation adds a whole other dimension, and with SourcesPro you can even set your designs as live wallpapers, using the free SourcesWP market://details?id=uk.co.fordartworks.SourcesPlayer . SourcesWP requires Android 4.0+.
Please note that it is possible to create moving/flashing patterns with the App when you animate. If you are susceptible to epilepsy caused by flashing lights, see the warning which comes up before the App starts.
- full basic functionality. (Pro version has a number of additional features, plus much higher quality output.)
- no waveform functions, which add a whole range of possibilities
- can't create the largest images or animation
- App stops with a warning screen after 20 minutes and has to be restarted. (Any work is saved.) Note that you must wait 30 seconds before restarting else you simply get the timed-out screen again.
- can't create or edit live wallpapers for SourcesWP
- just 3 levels of undo/redo
The full set of differences is described here: http://www.fordartworks.co.uk/tutorial1f.htm
It's fun, and you will not exhaust its possibilities for a very long time!
Explore, and enjoy!