You may appreciate CG contents more lively with 'Nth CG' while rotating to all angles without slightest delay.
NthViewer (Registered Trademark No. 41-0285953) is a multiviewpoint viewer developed with patented method (No. 10-1340598) of Arcinteractive.
It offers immediate response to a selected viewpoint by eliminating the delay experienced by using 2D-based viewers.
You can enjoy multiviewpoint contents based on different video clips. You may appreciate contents as if they are part of the reality in different ways you desire.
● With the top menu bar, you can sort out the category or see all contents.
● You can control the length, playback, volume, Repeat, viewpoint, and repetition of contents.
● You can move the viewpoint by tapping left arrow or right arrow. The number before 'N' indicates the number of clips.
Arcinteractive NthViewer offers a new way to watch contents. All the rights and patent belong to Arcinteractive.
For contents development and other inquiries, please feel free to contact Arcinteractive.
You have long heard it from your iPhone/iPad friend now here it is. Hand-drawn animations right on your tablet! No tools needed- just your fingers and Animation Desk and off you go. The drawing interface provided by Animation Desk for Android resembles the real working environment of a professional animator who completes each frame of an animation on a specially-designed desk, the animation desk.
Animation Desk for Android provides an easy, friendly, and intuitive drawing environment so that everyone can enjoy creating their own animated works. Come join us to appreciate the beauty of traditional animations!
THE STAGE IS YOURS! Simply sketch on the screen with your fingers and turn the drawings into animations in just a few steps. You will soon find yourself become the creator of your own fantasy land.
What others have to say about Animation Desk:
“One of the original reasons why I always liked Animation Desk is that you didn't have to be a professional with years of experience or have a degree in design to fully realize the potential of your creativity. The app was created with the beginner in mind so that they'd be making hand-drawn animations in no time.”—AppCraver
“Designed for both amateurs and professional animators, Animation Desk is a versatile app capable of creating intricate animations through an easy to use and intuitive user interface.”-- AppDictions
Friendly and gorgeous user interface
Realistic scene for animation creating
Various painting tools with pressure sensitivity
Pencil, crayon, fountain pen, three types of brush and eraser
Color selection palettes
Give your works life by decorating it with more than 100 vivid colors
Adjustable size and opacity for the brushes and eraser
Manage every stroke to your liking
Animate your ideas with ease by inserting your favorite picture as the static background
See an overlay of adjacent frames
Four sets of frame rate supported
The smoothness of your animation depends on the frame rate and you can choose from 3FPS to 24FPS (frame per second).
Easy file management
Create and manage files under the thumbnail mode
Powerful frame manager
Editing, coping, moving, deleting frames is like a summer breeze
We value your feedback and comments as they help us make Animation Desk better! We also have access to the professional user community and constant refer to them for future product improvements. Talk to us on Facebook and let us know how we could make it better for you!
**For instruction and demonstration, please visit our website.
Join our Facebook Page to learn more about our apps!
- Animation Desk: www.facebook.com/animationdesk
- Kdan Mobile: www.facebook.com/kdanmobile
Another distinctive feature of SourcesWP is the fact that it can be made to pause after a certain amount of time and draw the last frame as a high quality still image. As well as preserving precious battery life this means you get a live wallpaper and an ever-varying still wallpaper in one! Any time you want to resume the animation - simply double tap.
What is truly unique, however, is the fact that with SourcesPro you can modify any of these wallpapers yourself, visually, or you can create completely new wallpapers. None of the built-in wallpapers to your taste? Make your own! You like one but it would be better if...? Edit it yourself and make it exactly the way you want it!
And SourcesWP with its 18 wallpapers is FREE!
Remember - as a live wallpaper, SourcesWP doesn't come with a launcher icon - so there are two ways of using it:
1) bring up your live wallpaper manager (hold on screen until wallpaper manager shows, then Live Wallpaper->SourcesWP
2) altenatively, you can go via your settings screen: settings->display->wallpaper->live wallpaper->SourcesWP
***** The Guardian: Top Apps of the week: July ****
2 hints for people trying this app:
- drag from the 4 source buttons, don't click them, and
- watch at least some of the built-in "video" lessons and demos.
Sources (even the Lite version) is a deep program.
"Sources" is a fun and unique program for creating computer graphics images and animations. It allows you to combine simple geometric constructs (waves and repeating patterns) in various ways. Surprisingly complex (and often quite beautiful) things can emerge. (The background to the banner above was done with Sources.) It is deep, with countless possible permutations. It works on fairly modest phones and on large tablets.
Sources is not a drawing program - you do not manipulate pixels. Rather, you place and adjust "sources" - suppliers of repeating waveforms. You can turn on animation and watch the various parts move and interact. To get an idea of the range of things that Sources can do (so far!) have a look at the galleries on the web site. See also the montage of images above. 58 examples are built in to the App to give you inspiration and show how certain effects can be achieved. Some of these demonstrate features of SourcesPro and those parts will not be editable on SourcesLite.
Of course, animation adds a whole other dimension, and with SourcesPro you can even set your designs as live wallpapers, using the free SourcesWP market://details?id=uk.co.fordartworks.SourcesPlayer . SourcesWP requires Android 4.0+.
Please note that it is possible to create moving/flashing patterns with the App when you animate. If you are susceptible to epilepsy caused by flashing lights, see the warning which comes up before the App starts.
- full basic functionality. (Pro version has a number of additional features, plus much higher quality output.)
- no waveform functions, which add a whole range of possibilities
- can't create the largest images or animation
- App stops with a warning screen after 20 minutes and has to be restarted. (Any work is saved.) Note that you must wait 30 seconds before restarting else you simply get the timed-out screen again.
- can't create or edit live wallpapers for SourcesWP
- just 3 levels of undo/redo
The full set of differences is described here: http://www.fordartworks.co.uk/tutorial1f.htm
It's fun, and you will not exhaust its possibilities for a very long time!
Explore, and enjoy!
Instant photo effects app, now with stroke-based filters.
Drawcam is a fun app that allows live modification of pictures.
- works with the live feed from the camera, or with any image on your device, Google Drive etc.
- a wide range of filters, with a concentration on draw/art -type effects.
- 31 filters - many unique.
- the filters can be adjusted interactively in real time - there is no waiting.
- the range of adjustments is comprehensive and unusually wide.
- you can tailor and then save the filters, modifying the app to your own preferences.
- integrated with Twitter, Facebook, email and other device apps. Can even export directly to itself for multiple passes over an image.
- rapid app start-up and screen switching.
- digital SLR camera -like graphical interface.
If you discover that there is a device Drawcam is not compatible with, then please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will endeavour to fix it as soon as possible. Please don't just leave a 1 star rating. Thanks.