Realistic 3D space travel simulator and planetarium.
In this app you will find:
- All major planets and moons in the Solar System, with their accurate keplerian orbits:
* Earth and Moon
* Mars and its moons Phobos and Deimos
* Jupiter and its major moons: Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto
* Saturn and its major moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Hyperion and Iapetus
* Uranus and its major moons: Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Oberon
* Neptune and Triton
- All dwarf planets and its major moons:
* Pluto and its moons:Charon, Nix and Hydra
* Haumea and its moons: Namaka and Hi'iaka
* Eris and its moon Dysnomia
- Asteroid field and Trojan asteroids
- Real space photographs for all celestial bodies in the Solar System
- All known extrasolar systems with exoplanets within 50 light years:
* Alpha Centauri
* Epsilon Eridani
* Tau Ceti
* Kapteyn's Star
* Gamma Cephei
* 47 Ursae Majoris
* 55 Cancri
* 54 Piscium
* 61 Virginis
* Upsilon Andromedae
* Nu2 Lupi
* HIP 57050, HIP 79431
* HD 20794, HD 85512, HD 102365, HD 69830, HD 40307, HD 147513, HD 176051, HD 38858
* Gliese 86, Gliese 176, Gliese 179, Gliese 317, Gliese 433, Gliese 436, Gliese 581, Gliese 649, Gliese 667, Gliese 674, Gliese 682, Gliese 785, Gliese 832, Gliese 849, Gliese 876, Gliese 1214
- Notable stars also present:
* Proxima Centauri
* Barnard's Star
* 61 Cygni
- Timeslider to accelerate/decelerate time. You'll also be able to run time backwards
- Realistic interplanetary orbits from any planet to any other planet and moon
- Realistic calculation of fuel requirements using Tsiolkovsky Rocket equation
- Interstellar travel!
- Relativistic effects of time dilation, length contraction and relativistic doppler shift during interstellar flights
- Free flight mode: command your spaceship with unlimited fuel and experience effects of gravity on your trajectories.
Please contact me if you have any complain or suggestion.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
The USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from any where they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1) Basics of Cryptography
2) Conventional cryptography
3) Key management and conventional encryption
5) Pretty Good Privacy
6) Digital signatures
7) Digital certificates
8) The OSI Security Architecture
9) Network Security
10) Types of attacks
11) Denial of service attack
12) Smurf Attack
13) Distributed Denial of Service Attacks
14) Security Mechanism
15) A Model for Network Security
16) Symmetric Ciphers
17) Classical SubstitutionTechniques
18) Classical Transposition Techniques
19) Rotor Machines
21) Block Cipher Principles
22) The Data Encryption Standard
23) Differential Cryptanalysis Attack
24) Cipher and Reverse Cipher
25) Security of DES
26) The Strength of DES
27) Differential and Linear Cryptanalysis
28) Block Cipher Design Principles
29) Finite Fields
30) The Euclidean Algorithm
31) Finite Fields of The Form GF(p)
32) Polynomial Arithmetic
33) Finite Fields Of the Form GF(2n)
34) The AES Cipher
35) Substitute Bytes Transformation
36) Evaluation Criteria For AES
37) ShiftRows Transformation
38) AddRoundKey Transformation
39) AES Key Expansion Algorithm
40) Equivalent Inverse Cipher
41) Multiple Encryption and Triple DES
42) Triple DES with Two Keys
43) Block Cipher Modes of Operation
44) Cipher Feedback Mode
45) Output Feedback Mode
46) Counter Mode
47) Stream Ciphers
48) The RC4 Algorithm
49) Random Number Generation
50) Pseudorandom Number Generators
51) Linear Congruential Generators
52) Cryptographically Generated Random Numbers
53) Blum BlumShub Generator
54) True Random Number Generators
55) Key Hierarchy
56) Key Distribution Centre
57) Transparent Key Control Scheme
58) Controlling Key Usage
59) Confidentiality Using Symmetric Encryption
60) Link versus End-to-End Encryption
61) Key Distribution
62) Traffic Confidentiality
63) Prime Numbers
64) Fermat\\\'s and Euler\\\'s Theorems
65) Testing for Primality
66) The Chinese Remainder Theorem
67) Discrete Logarithms
68) Principles of Public-Key Cryptosystems
69) RSA Algorithm
70) Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding
71) Key Management
72) Distribution of Secret Keys Using Public-Key Cryptography
73) Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
74) Example of Deffie Hellman algorithm
75) Key Exchange Protocols
76) Man in the Middle Attack
77) Elliptic Curve Arithmetic
78) Elliptic Curves over Real Numbers
79) Elliptic Curves over Zp
80) Elliptic Curve Cryptography
81) Elliptic Curve Encryption/Decryption
82) Security of Elliptic Curve Cryptography
83) Authentication Requirements
84) Authentication Functions
85) Message Authentication Codes
86) Security of Hash Functions and Macs
87) Secure Hashing Algorithm
89) Whirlpool Hash Structure
90) Block Cipher W
91) The Nonlinear Layer SB
94) Digital signatures
95) Direct Digital Signature
96) Arbitrated Digital Signature
97) Authentication Protocols
98) Digital Signature Standard
99) The Digital Signature Algorithm
101) Kerberos Version 4
102) Kerberos Version 5
103) Kerberos Realms and Multiple Kerberi
104) X.509 Authentication Service
105) Obtaining a User\'s Certificate
106) Revocation of Certificates
107) Authentication Procedures
108) X.509 Version 3
109) Public-Key Infrastructure
110) Pretty Good Privacy
All topics are not listed due to character limitations imposed by Google Play Store.
New: Free Without Adds !!!
- Android version of http://www.solarsystemscope.com/
- Requires at least 50 MB of free space on card to open correctly
- Languages available: english, spanish, german, russian, italian, korean, slovak
- Heliocentric view with real-time positions of planets and planetary orbits
- Schematic and realistic sizes of the planets and distances between them
- Movement of the planets in time to see how they move in relation to each other - Virtual Orrery
- Planetary exploration with info texts, images and additional views such as structure
- Moons (Galilean moons, Deimos & Phobos, Titan and 15 others)
- Dwarf planets (Pluto, Ceres, Haumea, Makemake. Eris) and their orbits
- Comets (Siding Spring, Lovejoy 2013, Lovejoy 2011, Panstarrs, ISON, Halley, 67P, 209P) - positions and trajectories
- Spacecraft Rosetta and its journey to comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko
- Stars and constellation of the night sky as viewed from a given location - Virtual Observatory
- Interactive night sky: point the device at the sky to see all objects in their proper place
- Changes in the night sky during night, month and year
- Advanced searching of the objects
- Ecliptic line, grid lines and more
Need help picking your first telescope? Not sure what it's capable of? Why not try before you buy?!
After a series of precise mathmatical calculations, Telescope Simulator will show exactly what any planet will look like through ANY telescope!!
You can even simulate different barlow lenses or eyepieces on your currect telescope to see what it's capable of!
Select from over 50 popular telescopes from Orion, Celestron and Meade to see what they are capable of!
If your telescope is not on the list, simply tap the 'Custom' button and enter its aperture and focal length and the Telescope Simulator will do the rest!
Telescope Simulator will also simulate all the negative effects of real telescopes so you know exactly what you are buying!
Just like with a real telescope, if you magnify a scope beyond its capabilities your image will get blurry and dim.
For added effect, there is an optional 'Seeing' toggle button that factors in bad atmospheric conditions.
You can even select the Hubble as your telescope just to compare!
Like this app on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TelescopeSimulator
Keywords: jwst, saturn, astronomy, astronomer, star, star gazer, sky map, stellarium, jupiter, mars, uranus, pluto, centauri, ISS, international space station, mercury, venus, eyepiece, barlow, deep sky
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Create an account to unlock the full functionality for a limited time. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Push buttons, NO, NC
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ 555 timer
+ 7-segment display and decoder
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
++THE VERSION NOW AVAILABLE HERE IS OF THE NEW 'SIMPLATES ULTRA' version which is a great leap forward in terms of plate coverage to the previous generation of SimPlates. Moreover, we have now addressed all of the known issues with the app on every Android platform that we have encountered. The app looks and works great -- we sincerely thank those early purchasers who patiently worked with us through niggles in early versions and offer a virtual kick in the behind to the one guy who wrote us a bad review rather than allowing us to promptly help him. Thank you all for the great feedback and kind words about SimPlates on simulator forums. We're glad you're enjoying the massive number of plates (way more than any other sim product has - including expensive subscription bases services) and we continue to update the plate database further with more plates still.
!!! AS SOON AS YOU GET THE APP DO A DATABASE UPDATE CHECK FROM THE MAIN MENU TO GET THE LATEST AND GREATEST !!!
The basic way that you use SimPlates is just like pilots from those flying small Cessnas to those flying Boeing and Airbus airliners do every day. As you virtually approach an airport on your computer, bring up its corresponding plates in the SimPlates app. Use the plate as a guide in flying the approach to landing - just like a real world pilot would. SimPlates is useful for virtual pilots of many desktop flight simulation programs, including Flight Simulator (all versions including FSX, FS2004, and MS-Flight), X-Plane, and more.
While SimPlates are real-world plates, they are NOT SUITABLE FOR REAL WORLD FLIGHT OPERATIONS and MUST NOT BE USED FOR REAL WORLD FLIGHT OPERATIONS OF ANY SORT. As SimPlates is intended for flight simulation entertainment use, the plates are not kept up to date with real-world aviation changes (worldwide subscriptions for real-world current data over $2000 per year elsewhere!). However, for serious flight simulation entertainment use, the massive collection of plates represents incredible value and capability.
SimPlates includes over 70,000 real-world IFR plates, including approach plates, SIDs/STARs (Departures/Arrivals), Airport Diagrams, Approach types include ILS, VOR, VOR/DME, NDB, LLZ, SDF, GPS, TACAN, Helicopter and Visual. With so many plates, SimPlates provides very good worldwide coverage. For most countries and major airports of the world, if you are looking for a plates, SimPlates will likely have it. However, the coverage is not universal - please see http://www.dauntless-soft.com/products/simplates/airportlist.asp for the current list of inclusions.
Supplemental features include an integrated WORLDWIDE Airport/Facilities directory and a worldwide NAVAID (Navigational Aid) directory.
Simplates' friendly interface makes it easy to find exactly the plate or information you are looking for quickly. As the totality of plates exceeds a whopping 100gb, the plates themselves are not included with your initial download from the AppStore. Rather, they are downloaded on demand when you select them in the app – this generally takes only a few moments per plate, but does require you to be online. Any plates you have downloaded into SimPlates remain on your device (unless cleared) so that you can continue to use them even while offline.
The SimPlates Team
This application allows users to program in machine code (on Intel 8085). It can be greatly useful for students and hobbyists for learning and understanding the working of the 8085 microprocessor. Efforts have been made to make the application very user-friendly and intuitive while also providing some very useful features.
Note: Please use HLT (76) as the stopping command for a program. (A few 8085 kits have RST 5 (EF) or RST 1 (CF) as the stopping command)
A point of view Orbiting planets and moons.
The 3D parameters used in this application are based on current information known of the solar system, only the distances between the Sun and the planets, have been reduced to optimize the model.
20 Natural satellites
The largest known moons are present, as well as dwarf planets Ceres and Pluto.
I hope you like it, please rate and give me ideas on how to improve the application.
Practice challenging questions on the subjects of Access Control, Cryptography, Security Architecture and Design, Software Development Security, Operations Security, Security Management and more with this easy-to-use app. Choose whether to view the explanations after each question. When you are finished, you can retake the entire series of questions.
PRACTICE TEST: CISSP app uses adaptive learning technology that recalibrates the questions you see based on your performance. It also tracks your cumulative performance, which is clearly displayed on the home screen. This allows you to see your progress over time and target your studies to the topics that are most difficult for you.
This app is entirely FREE! So be sure to check it out now!
Please rate us and provide us your valuable feedback as we are constantly making efforts to bring you with more nice apps.
All positions can be shown in real time, or in faster animation. You can set the clock to other times in the future or past.
You can navigate in three dimensions, and zoom in and out. The orbits of the moons can be made visible. Information on the nature of the satellites is given.
- Matrix (linear) / Expressions (linear or non-linear)
- 2D / 3D
- 1st Order / 2nd Order
- Number of Particles
- Update Rate
- Time Scale (including negative)
- Enable/Disable random initial velocities for particles
- Line Width
- Line Color
- Zooming (with pinch gestures)
- View Rotation (3D only)
In Expressions Mode the following symbols and trigonometric functions can be used:
- x, y, z
- x', y', z' (2nd Order Mode Only)
- t (time)
- sin (sine)
- cos (cosine)
- asin (arcsine)
- acos (arccosine)
- abs (absolute value)
Automated MySQL Injection from Android
Backdoor with Set And Metasploit
Remote Administration Tool for Android
Attacking MySQL With Metasploit
Remote Password Stealer
Email Tracking & Report
Automate SQL Injections
Break into system
Sniffing network traffic
Man in the middle Attacks
Shell Writing using SQL
URL based SQL Injections
DNS Spoofing Network
Wirless Network Cracking
Remove android lock screen pin
Know which friend visits your facebook profile most
Security and Hacking Tools (over 1000+ popular tools)
Android Forensic Recovery
Get thousands of Fb/Twitter/instagram/utube followers
Ports Registry & Hacker Ports
Word Lists for Password cracking
Scanning with Nmap -Advanced
DDOS (Windows tool)
How to DDOS
Recover iPhone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos & More
Top Penetration Testing Linux Distributions
Extract Metadata from Image
Sniffing on VoIP Network
And Much More!
Some of you might think the price is too high for this app, but $10 is nothing compared to the knowledge you will acquire from it.
********By Installing this application you agree the following Terms and conditions. Any proceedings and or activities related to the material contained within this Application are exclusively your liability. The misuse and mistreat of the information in this Application can consequence in unlawful charges brought against the persons in question. The authors, developers and review analyzers will not be held responsible in the event any unlawful charges brought against any individuals by misusing the information in this application to break the law. This application contains material and resources that can be potentially destructive or dangerous. If you do not fully comprehend something on this application, don‘t use this application. Please refer to the laws and acts of your state/region/ province/zone/territory or country before accessing, using, or in any other way utilizing these resources. These materials and resources are for educational and research purposes only. Do not attempt to violate the law with anything enclosed here within. If this is your intention, then leave now. Neither developer of this application, review analyzers, the publisher, nor anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to admit any responsibility for your proceedings, actions or trials. This application is completely related to Ethical hacking and Information Security. The application is meant only for educational purposes any misuse of the contents of this application, The developer or the authors of this application and articals will not be held responsible for your actions.********
This app has
- Search For any Programme, Where you any search any programme for you interview or preparation
- C Programmes ,
- C++ Programmes
- Data Structures
- Time Complexity of Algorithms
- Algorithms Explained with Figures
-Searching and Sorting
-Divide and conquer
This is a free version
This app helps you a lot for preparing for IT interviews
This app gets you a good job by your good preparation
Programming Skills shall be enhanced by the various questions you face here
This app is for those who matter programming as their life ,and who think programming is life
This app is for those who wants to get a good placement in short period by the most asked Algorithms
This app is all in one app for
Job Interview Algorithms Data Structures Engineering Computer Science Programming Interview Qs Operating System Database Company Interview Job Hiring Network Programming C++ C Java Google Adobe Amazon Apple Samsung Job Preparation Interviews Techincal Qs HR Question Puzzles Brain teasers Career Resume Job Salary Technical interview DBMS OS RDBMS Programming Guides
All d best enjoy the best part of programming .keep programming .
"EAT PROGRAMMING ,LIVE PROGRAMMING , SLEEP PROGRAMMING " - a programmer
AndMCU simulates both software and hardware. As on a real prototype board, your ASM code must configure the MCU I/O ports to control the hardware connected to it, such as lighting up segments on the digits, or reading keystrokes from the keypad or dip-switches.
You can use the simple built-in text editor or any Android text editor of your choice to write your assembly code and then load it into AndMCU to run it.
The built-in assembler has many useful directives such as step-by-step trace mode, break-points, dumping memory contents to an HTML file, adjusting the CPU speed and auto-running the loaded code. It supports the following opcodes (subset of the 68705 MCU instruction set):
The AndMCU board simulates the following hardware components:
1) 8-Bit CPU with 3x 8-bit bi-directional ports.
2) 6 Digits display
3) 16-character LCD display
4) 2x 8-bit DIP Switches
5) 2x8 LED Bargraph displays
6) 12-key keypad
7) 1 piezo buzzer
8) External, Timer and Software Interrupts
9) 1 analog input (light sensor).
* Works on screen resolutions up to 1080 x 1920 (Full-HD).
(This is not a fast CPU emulator - it's a simulator for educational purposes. See documentation on AndMCU's website for more details.)
This is the Ad-supported version of AndMCU (free).
If you like this application please support further development by purchasing the Ad-free version from the Google Play Market. The Ad-free version also enables flick-scrolling for the built-in editor.
INTERNET-PERMISSION: Enabled for the Ad support (AdMob).
- latest Hubble news
- more than 1,000 images in gallery
- Astronomy picture of the Day
- Share through Facebook, send email
- easy navigation
- set wallpaper feature
- slideshow gallery
- tablet supported (tested on Xoom)
If you have any suggestions or inquiries regarding the application please do not hesitate to contact us.
- UI improvements
- tablet support
- new UI graphics
Disclaimer: This application does not own any image, it only provides the easy way to access Hubble images from hubblesite.org.