Need help picking your first telescope? Not sure what it's capable of? Why not try before you buy?!
After a series of precise mathmatical calculations, Telescope Simulator will show exactly what any planet will look like through ANY telescope!!
You can even simulate different barlow lenses or eyepieces on your currect telescope to see what it's capable of!
Select from over 50 popular telescopes from Orion, Celestron and Meade to see what they are capable of!
If your telescope is not on the list, simply tap the 'Custom' button and enter its aperture and focal length and the Telescope Simulator will do the rest!
Telescope Simulator will also simulate all the negative effects of real telescopes so you know exactly what you are buying!
Just like with a real telescope, if you magnify a scope beyond its capabilities your image will get blurry and dim.
For added effect, there is an optional 'Seeing' toggle button that factors in bad atmospheric conditions.
You can even select the Hubble as your telescope just to compare!
Like this app on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TelescopeSimulator
Keywords: jwst, saturn, astronomy, astronomer, star, star gazer, sky map, stellarium, jupiter, mars, uranus, pluto, centauri, ISS, international space station, mercury, venus, eyepiece, barlow, deep sky
Realistic 3D space travel simulator and planetarium.
In this app you will find:
- All major planets and moons in the Solar System, with their accurate keplerian orbits:
* Earth and Moon
* Mars and its moons Phobos and Deimos
* Jupiter and its major moons: Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto
* Saturn and its major moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Hyperion and Iapetus
* Uranus and its major moons: Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Oberon
* Neptune and Triton
- All dwarf planets and its major moons:
* Pluto and its moons:Charon, Nix and Hydra
* Haumea and its moons: Namaka and Hi'iaka
* Eris and its moon Dysnomia
- Asteroid field and Trojan asteroids
- Real space photographs for all celestial bodies in the Solar System
- All known extrasolar systems with exoplanets within 50 light years:
* Alpha Centauri
* Epsilon Eridani
* Tau Ceti
* Gamma Cephei
* 47 Ursae Majoris
* 55 Cancri
* 54 Piscium
* 61 Virginis
* Upsilon Andromedae
* Nu2 Lupi
* HIP 57050, HIP 79431
* HD 20794, HD 85512, HD 102365, HD 69830, HD 40307, HD 147513, HD 176051, HD 38858
* Gliese 86, Gliese 176, Gliese 179, Gliese 317, Gliese 433, Gliese 436, Gliese 581, Gliese 649, Gliese 667, Gliese 674, Gliese 785, Gliese 832, Gliese 849, Gliese 876, Gliese 1214
- Notable stars also present:
* Proxima Centauri
* Barnard's Star
* 61 Cygni
- Timeslider to accelerate/decelerate time. You'll also be able to run time backwards
- Realistic interplanetary orbits from any planet to any other planet and moon
- Realistic calculation of fuel requirements using Tsiolkovsky Rocket equation
- Interstellar travel!
- Relativistic effects of time dilation, length contraction and relativistic doppler shift during interstellar flights
- Free flight mode: command your spaceship with unlimited fuel and experience effects of gravity on your trajectories.
Please contact me if you have any complain or suggestion.
It offers a big workspace and a simple menu system. It is perfect for education on a mobile platform.
To connect nodes you simply click on an output and then click on an input to connect it to.
- AND, OR, NAND, NOR, NOT, XOR, XNOR gates
- Buttons, Lightbulbs
- Frequency generators
All positions can be shown in real time, or in faster animation. You can set the clock to other times in the future or past.
You can navigate in three dimensions, and zoom in and out. The orbits of the moons can be made visible. Information on the nature of the satellites is given.
++THE VERSION NOW AVAILABLE HERE IS OF THE NEW 'SIMPLATES ULTRA' version which is a great leap forward in terms of plate coverage to the previous generation of SimPlates. Moreover, we have now addressed all of the known issues with the app on every Android platform that we have encountered. The app looks and works great -- we sincerely thank those early purchasers who patiently worked with us through niggles in early versions and offer a virtual kick in the behind to the one guy who wrote us a bad review rather than allowing us to promptly help him. Thank you all for the great feedback and kind words about SimPlates on simulator forums. We're glad you're enjoying the massive number of plates (way more than any other sim product has - including expensive subscription bases services) and we continue to update the plate database further with more plates still.
!!! AS SOON AS YOU GET THE APP DO A DATABASE UPDATE CHECK FROM THE MAIN MENU TO GET THE LATEST AND GREATEST !!!
The basic way that you use SimPlates is just like pilots from those flying small Cessnas to those flying Boeing and Airbus airliners do every day. As you virtually approach an airport on your computer, bring up its corresponding plates in the SimPlates app. Use the plate as a guide in flying the approach to landing - just like a real world pilot would. SimPlates is useful for virtual pilots of many desktop flight simulation programs, including Flight Simulator (all versions including FSX, FS2004, and MS-Flight), X-Plane, and more.
While SimPlates are real-world plates, they are NOT SUITABLE FOR REAL WORLD FLIGHT OPERATIONS and MUST NOT BE USED FOR REAL WORLD FLIGHT OPERATIONS OF ANY SORT. As SimPlates is intended for flight simulation entertainment use, the plates are not kept up to date with real-world aviation changes (worldwide subscriptions for real-world current data over $2000 per year elsewhere!). However, for serious flight simulation entertainment use, the massive collection of plates represents incredible value and capability.
SimPlates includes over 70,000 real-world IFR plates, including approach plates, SIDs/STARs (Departures/Arrivals), Airport Diagrams, Approach types include ILS, VOR, VOR/DME, NDB, LLZ, SDF, GPS, TACAN, Helicopter and Visual. With so many plates, SimPlates provides very good worldwide coverage. For most countries and major airports of the world, if you are looking for a plates, SimPlates will likely have it. However, the coverage is not universal - please see http://www.dauntless-soft.com/products/simplates/airportlist.asp for the current list of inclusions.
Supplemental features include an integrated WORLDWIDE Airport/Facilities directory and a worldwide NAVAID (Navigational Aid) directory.
Simplates' friendly interface makes it easy to find exactly the plate or information you are looking for quickly. As the totality of plates exceeds a whopping 100gb, the plates themselves are not included with your initial download from the AppStore. Rather, they are downloaded on demand when you select them in the app – this generally takes only a few moments per plate, but does require you to be online. Any plates you have downloaded into SimPlates remain on your device (unless cleared) so that you can continue to use them even while offline.
The SimPlates Team
This application allows users to program in machine code (on Intel 8085). It can be greatly useful for students and hobbyists for learning and understanding the working of the 8085 microprocessor. Efforts have been made to make the application very user-friendly and intuitive while also providing lots of useful features.
Note: Please use HLT (76) as the stopping command for a program. (A few 8085 kits have RST 5 (EF) or RST 1 (CF) as the stopping command)
Safe for kids who are interested in electronics.
For all age groups!!
This Arduino Simulator app gives the user the freedom to work without the basic setup of hardware and software.
The developer can make the necessary changes in the code - delay, pin number, and state - 0 (low) 1 (high) - and check it immediately. The app shows the breadboard, complete with 14 LED pins.
You can drag and place the wires in the correct positions to connect to Arduino. If the wires are placed according to the code, then it will show the expected results. Once satisfied, you can save the tested code and email it. The code can be copied and used in an actual project just as easily.
This app comes with two options:
Blink LED: The simplest thing you can do with an Arduino is to see physical output: to blink an led.
With this app, you can customise the given code, upload and execute the program to get the blinking LED.
Digital Pins: Digital pins come in two state, either ON or OFF state. An ON state is HIGH (1) and OFF state is LOW (0).You can use these digital pins either as input or output pins. Use the function pinMode() to configure the pins either to INPUT or OUTPUT. The default mode is INPUT if you do not specify them using pinMode().
Check out Arduino Simulator tutorial at http://schogini.com/tutorials/arduino/
Note: You cannot add your own lines of codes into the arduino. You can only edit the specific parts of the given codes.
** New Module LDR Light Sensor included **
* 일부 기종에서 해상도 깨짐 현상 있음
This application is MRI simulator for educational purpose. The k-space and brain MR image are shown by controlling the parameters(e,g TR, TE, FOV). We can compare the original image with resulting image in one page.
Also, Korean and English explain about MRI basic principle are provided in this application. This explain contents will be helpful to understand MRI.
* There is resolution breakdown in some telephone type
Get ready to jump into the world of deep knowledge of astronomy.
we're presenting 1st ever android e-book about speed of light as astronomical view.
Speed of Light is little E-book for the space science and astronomy lovers. internet connection must be require to use this app.
Find some amazing facts about space science and Speed of light you might be never know before.
Click on yes when prompt of refresh app for free new updates.
As we shall soon see, attempts to measure the speed of light played an important part in the development of the theory of special relativity, and, indeed, the speed of light is central to the theory.
The first recorded discussion of the speed of light (I think) is in Aristotle, where he quotes Empedocles as saying the light from the sun must take some time to reach the earth, but Aristotle himself apparently disagrees, and even Descartes thought that light traveled instantaneously.
In early 16th century mankind started moving into the new field of science called "Astronomy" with the help of legendary man himself Galileo. People don't have knowledge about space time. They were unknown from the truth that light has a speed. At that time they where thinking sound has a highest speed in the world, which has some decided limit known as a barrier of sound. latter some scientist proved that barrier of sound is breakable and than after some hardwork of clever scientist, people come to know that light has speed. than founded barrier of speed. How they come to know about the truth that Light has a speed? Let see in detail in this handbook.
Features of Speed Of Light:
★ History of speed of light
★ Who are founders of speed of light?
★ How simple observation founded light has a speed?
★ some Experiments who proved light has a speed.
★ Time travel with speed of light
★ What is accuracy of speed of light?
★ How scientist measures distance between galaxies which are millions miles away from us?
★ Einstein Relativity and Speed relation with it.
★ Facts we don't know yet.
Mail if you have any questions. we'll be back to you within 24 hours.
WE ARE IN PROCESS OF ADDING MORE AND MORE FEATURES AND SOME MORE INTERESTING TOPICS IN THE APPS SO PLEASE STAY WITH US FOR REGULAR UPDATES.
Join Us at Facebook for Regular Updates
You use it as you would any CAD program: you add elements, connect them together, and set their properties.
But iCircuit is unlike other CAD programs because it is always simulating. It's just like working with the real circuit. You do not stop to take a measurement or spend a lot of time configuring reports. Instead, you just play with the circuit as you normally would, with the power on!
There are over 30 elements you can use to build your circuits. The app has everything from simple resistors, to switches, to MOSFETS, to digital gates.
The app features a multimeter that you use to probe around the circuit to instantly read voltages and currents. If you want to see how a value changes over time, then you can add values to the built-in oscilloscope. The scope can simultaneously track many signals over time and features a touch interface to control the total time displayed and stacked and unstacked modes to easily compare signals.
Supported elements include:
* Signal generators, Voltage sources, Current sources, and Dependent sources
* Resistors, Capacitors, and Inductors
* Manual SPST/SPDT Switches, Push buttons, and Relays
* Diodes, BJ Transistors, and MOSFETs
* Speakers, Microphones, Buzzers, DC Motors, and LEDs
* ADCs, and DACs
* Logic gates: AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR
* JK and D Flip-flops
* 37 7400 series digital parts
* 7-segment display and driver
No matter your profession, we're sure you'll be amazed by iCircuit!
The apps from Actual Concepts are designed to provide education through fun. There are 2 versions of this App - Earth & Space free version , Earth & Space. The free version of the App contains 2 simulations for free for the users to get a feel for the content.
This App helps in interactively exploring Earth and Space using real time simulations. The simulations are highly touch enabled and are designed game-like so that people would love to play around with the simulations and at the same time can gain a deeper understanding of Space science concepts.
The simulations in this App are 3D like and are designed very carefully to support multiple view points of the Earth-Sun-Moon system (Top view, Side view, Orthogonal view etc., wherever necessary). Suppose Earth is moved in top view, then its position also changes in side view correspondingly, thereby providing a very helpful & visual clarity of motion of these heavenly bodies from different views.
Touch the Moon, Earth or Planets to control and maneuver them to understand how the motions of these heavenly bodies cause seasons on earth, Tide formations etc.,
Unlike most of the apps on Space & Earth that are present out there, this App offers lot of simulations which are real time and highly touch enabled to play around with. This App is a must for your reference library if you are space enthusiast.
The simulation name and the activity that can be done on the simulation are briefed below -
1. Order of Planets in Solar System - You can place the planets in the correct order from Sun. If they are placed in correct order, they rotate! Play and Learn!
2. Earth-Sun and Moon System - You can manually set the duration for the Earth or Moon to rotate. See why it takes 28 days for the Moon to rotate around Earth,
How many times Moon rotates around Earth in a Year etc., Very interesting activities.
3. Causes of Seasons - See the Earth rotate in a 3 dimensional view and practically understand how seasons are formed at different poles.
4. Phases of the Moon - Step by Step you can touch and control the Phases of the Moon by rotating the Moon around the Earth.
5. Earth's rotation - Observe how Day and Night on Earth are formed
6. Lunar Eclipse - Find out how it appears from different parts of Earth? How is this formed? - Touch the moon to simulate Lunar Eclipse!
7. Solar Eclipse - How it appears from different parts of Earth? How is this formed? - Simulate and learn!
8. Do you know why a Lunar Eclipse cannot happen every full moon? - Understand it through this 3D simulation. Touch and rotate the Moon, Earth and find out yourself why it happens only on specific full moon days.
9. Ocean tides - Full moon/New moon - Do you know why there are spring tides and neap tides? You can touch and control the motion of moon and see how the ocean tides vary with the position of Moon - Real time simulation!
For Enthusiasts / Parents - Parents can use this app effectively to make your child practice and learn Science skills from these highly interactive & touch enabled game-like simulations that children would love to play with.
For Students - Students can perform the activities on the simulations presented on several figures.
For Teachers - This app can be used as a classroom tool to supplement teaching that enhances productivity. This app boosts your classroom productivity & provides a fun filled lab experience in your classroom
Solar System 3D is an educational application for anyone interested in our amazing space.
Take a journey to our solar system with this app now.
- 3D space navigation
- Entire solar system with the Sun, 8 major planets and the Moon.
- Wikipedia information about each astro
- Timer setting with speed up options to learn the spinning and orbiting basics of the solar system
- Fantastic simulation of the Earth's seasonal tilt degree and day-night simulation based on your device global location.
- Fair clouds, ambient night view and atmosphere simulation for our planet Earth.
- Real scale factor on the planet size, spin/orbit speed and distance to sun.