With Jellynote, you have a direct access to more than 150,000 free high quality piano interactive music sheet & guitar and bass tabs. You can also consult guitar chords & lyrics with covers.
We are making music learning fun & inspiring thanks to the helping tools we developed.
You can learn any instrument from scratch and become the new Jimi Hendrix or Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!
• Huge catalogue from classical songs to the latest hits! Free daily updates
• Useful Search
• Filter by genre: Rock / Metal / Pop / Folk / Electronic / Soul / Hip-Hop / Reggae / Jazz / Soundtrack / Classical
• Filter by level: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
• Filter by instruments (128 in total): Guitar / Bass / Piano / Drums / Strings (Violin / Cello / Viola / Contrabass) / Reed (Sax / Clarinet / Oboe / Bassoon) / Brass (Trumpet / Trombone / French Horn / Tuba) / Flute / Ukulele / Orchestra …
• Filter by Artists
• Offline access to your songbooks and your favorite songs
• Synchronize your favorite songs with your jellynote.com account!
• History, find very easily what you have already played
• Share with your friends your tabs / music sheet / chords / lyrics
Sheet Music & Music Score & Tabs features
• Tempo control: play the song at your own speed.
• Display features: only staff, only tab or both
• Audio player: listen to the song with a good sound playback. Real time highlight the notes that you should be playing.
• Multiple tracks control: set up the volume of each track
Chords & Lyrics features
• Great Tuner
• Chords Library. Find any chord and see how you can play it
• You have for each song the different chord diagrams with fingers positions
• Cover videos from YouTube
Instruments views: ‘how to read traditional sheet music’ and ‘how to read guitar tablature’
• Guitar Tab: this view represents the strings with the flow of the fingers positions so that you can check out and anticipate your fretting hand positions. It's a real time tablature.
• Fretboard: This view is more realistic, it shows in real time where the fingers should be on the fretboard.
• Piano: A realistic view of a piano showing in real time where the fingers should be. Both hands are represented with two different colors
Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, ChordPro files, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on SD card, transpose songs, create setlists, jam along with local MP3's and watch YouTube video lessons.
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
★ Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 350,000+ songs
★ Shows predictive search suggestions
★ Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
★ On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
★ Able to play the chords for reference
★ Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
★ IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
★ Able to play text tablature for quick reference
★ Favorites: save tabs on your SD card
★ Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
★ Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
★ ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-alike scores
★ NEW metronome
★ Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
★ Save and load tabs to/from SD card, and edit them!
★ Open your own files
★ 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption for some screens
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported
★ Adjustable tabs font size
★ Supports tablets: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
★ Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
★ Sync: synchronize your favorites and setlists to other devices running GuitarTapp
★ Send to e-mail
This trial version is limited to 20 tab views. Go PRO to get unlimited access to Android's ultimate guitar tabs collection! Additional keywords: Guitar Tabs, OnSong, SongBook.
★ IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or have questions. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! ★
JazzBird has searched the web for you and selected hundreds of the best jazz music shows streamed from terrestrial and Internet radio stations around the globe. Each of our shows is hand-picked by a panel of musician-curators in Boston, Massachusetts – one of the top jazz cities in the country where jazz was born.
No playlists selected by computer algorithms. No giant directories to search through. Just great Jazz with up-to-the-minute show schedules so you know what’s live now. JazzBird puts the whole range of jazz at your fingertips – from New Orleans, Bebop, Mainstream, and Cool Jazz to Free Jazz, Fusion, Smooth Jazz, and Jazz Rap.
Know a great jazz music show that we haven't included? Just tell us, and our curators will check it out.
Please note that as with any streaming Internet radio app, you are responsible for the cost of mobile bandwidth. The streaming content is provided by private, commercial, and public radio broadcasters and their syndicates; any linked sites and audio feeds are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
Sound clips up to F5.
Basic language support for: Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, Português, 한국어, 日本語, Русский, 中文(Simplified).
Note names available: English, Northern Europe, Neo Latin.
This time you will not refuse when someone asks you to play a song. Always and everywhere you have almost 13 000 most famous and popular songs in the world.
* You can add your own tabs or edit existing.
* You always stay tuned with digital tuner.
* Keep favourites bands ang songs in one place.
Practicing with a metronome is one of the most important exercises you can do but it is also essential that you develop your own internal time feel, which is what this App is designed for!
This app was designed by me, for me - and you :) And I'm sure you find it as useful as I do!!
A chord and scale reference for an ukulele. You can look up chords to play an ukulele with a full screen illustration, and can switch chords from the header. Chords, scales, and a tuner, everything needed to play an ukulele is collected in one app. A simple game named 'Fret Master' is designed to help ukulele players to memorize note names on a fretboard.
Touch the fret on the screen to play sound. Rub the background to move the position of fret. And bottom bar for chord variation.
Also, there's an option for a left-handed user.
Full screen chord image
Most space of the screen is assigned to show the ukulele chord largely.
23 types of chords are available. Each chord type has more than one chord, so it has 1047 chords total.
12 types of scale are supported, and it results 144 scales with a combination of a root note.
Besides the standard GCEA tuning, the Low-GCEA tuning and the DGBE tuning are supported.
Be a master of the Fret! Fret Master is a simple game that is designed to help guitarists to memorize note names on the fretboard. Tell the note name of the given note on the fret, or conversly find a note on the fret that matches to the given note name.
Note names and Fingerings
Note name can be displayed. Higher octave notes are distinguished by color. Root note is marked with a star.
Also, fingering number can be displayed on a chord tone.
An option for a left-handed ukulele player is ready.
It can sounds an open string repeatedly. Try tuning your ukulele while listening the repeated sound.
Metronome let user know the accurate tempo using sounds and a screen color. It supports an on beat and an off beat within 30 ~ 220 bpm.
Clearly recorded sound
Each 4 string responses and sounds independently to a screen touch. Of course you can strumming it.
Which notation do you prefer? User can select a notation system, CDEFGAB or CDEFGAH. Also user can choose either ＃ or ♭. If the system font doesn't support ＃ and ♭ characters, then # and b can be used instead.
Keep screen on
Screen shouldn't turned off even if you didn't touch the screen repeatedly, because two of your hands have to handle your ukulele.
The screen orientation can be locked to a portrait, a landscape or an auto.
Hardware keys such as a menu button or a back button can be disabled.
Followings are supported chords.
Dominant 7th Flatted 5th
Dominant 7th Suspended
Dominant 7th Augmented
Dominant 7th Flatted 9th
Minor 7th Flatted 5th
Major 6th 9th
Followings are supported scales.
Aeolian (Natural Minor)
Melodic Minor (Ascending)
In free version, following chords are available only.
Dominant 7th Flat 5th
Minor 7th Flat 5th
In free version, following scales are available only.
Natural Minor (Aeolian)
The user has 30 seconds to answer as many questions correctly as they can. Results are displayed in a results table in order for the user to track their progress.
* Speed Trainer, to increase the tempo automatically by individual steps
* Works in the background, so that you can switch to another app
* Keeps working with dimmed screen to save the battery power of your smartphone
* Timer to determine the time for exercises
* Visual indication of the rhythm
* Select the sound from over 60 instruments
* Italian tempo markings
* A wide variety of time signatures
* Accurate up to 300 BPM
* Visual indication of the rhythm
* Option if the first beat of the measure is emphasized
* Option to mute the metronome
* Integration with smart chord & Tools
======== PLEASE NOTE =========
smartChords Metronome is a plugin for the app 'smart Chords & Tools' (V2.13 or later). It can't run alone! You need to install 'smart Chords & Tools' from the Google Play store:
smartChords provides a lot of other useful tools for musicians like the ultimate chord reference and scales. Furthermore there is a chromatic tuner, an ear training quiz, the Circle of Fifths and a lot of other cool stuff. smart Chords provides a lot of instruments like guitar, ukulele, mandolin or the bass and a mass of different tunings.
Whether you are a beginner looking to develop a solid foundation or a pro level guitarist looking for a challenge, this app has something for everyone.
Guitarmageddon Free is the light version of the Guitarmageddon Pro app. It contains less content and the updates are significantly smaller.
Use Guitarmageddon to warm up, learn scale/chords/arpeggios, practice licks and develop technique. Or favourite a selection of exercises/licks and create your own personalised practice routine, an amazingly powerful tool.
Guitarmageddon Pro Features:
Over 300 guitar exercises, riffs and licks with more added every month.
Technical exercises covering alternate picking, legato, sweep picking, tapping, chords, arpeggios scales.
Riffs and licks in many styles of rock, metal, jazz, funk and blues.
Exercises split into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced so it is easy to work at your own pace.
Favorites feature that allows you to pick any of the exercises and licks to create your ow routine.
Lick of the Week - Each week a new lick will be added with a video link to YouTube.
Metronome settings from 40bpm to 300bpm. Finding a lick too difficult? You can slow it right down and work it up to speed.
Huge library of chords, scales and arpeggios in a logical order. Split into Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced so you learn your theory in a practical, progressive way.
Play Alongs - These in app purchases contain specific technique routines, written by author of the Riff Training series Jonathan Strange.
No online audio/video files within the exercises section meaning you can access all exercises and routines no matter where you are in the world.
Incredibly powerful - for just $4.99 you have access to hundreds of exercises, presented in a logical order and a lifetime of updates.