offers to fashion boutique discounts within the station. For the regular commuter, experience live arrivals and
departure boards from the comfort of your smartphone, updated in time with the official station boards so you
don’t miss a moment.
For culture vultures, the app provides a summary of events to enlighten the mind which take place at St
Pancras every month. The variety of events include everything from celebrity book signings to cocktail classes
at the champagne bar and talks about architecture and design.
Looking to explore all the station has to offer? Our guide and map will direct you between where you’re standing
and a chosen venue in the station. It even takes into account the lifts and levels.
History fans will appreciate that the app shares the illustrious story of the station’s Victorian past, and guides
users through the art installations across the building.
Specially crafted for tablets and phones, this app brings you breaking news and full access to the Guardian's award-winning content. Tailor your home screen with the sections that matter most to you, follow your favourite writers and stories for personal alerts, keep reading when you’re offline, and save content for as long as you like.
⚫ Stay up to date with live news and sport
⚫ Enjoy the full range of Guardian content, beautifully designed for Android tablets and phones
⚫ Read offline
⚫ Make it yours by choosing the sections and topics that appear on your home screen
⚫ Stay informed with breaking news alerts
⚫ Follow your favourite stories, series, writers and football teams for personal notifications
⚫ Browse award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries - with stunning high-resolution images
⚫ Save any content you want to keep
⚫ Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
⚫ Search by keyword, topic, series, section, or contributor
⚫ Upgrade to the premium tier for our crosswords, specially curated content, extracts from Guardian Books, and an advert-free experience
Please note: this app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier - £2.49 or local equivalent - your payment can be taken immediately and is processed by Google Play.
Location: users can choose to include their location when contributing to our stories via GuardianWitness. As such, we request the ‘Precise location’ app permission. Including this is optional when contributing.
⚫ Terms and conditions: http://www.theguardian.com/help/terms-of-service
- Browse open GuardianWitness assignments
- Send us your videos, photos or text for an assignment (requires sign-in)
- Or just send us your stories and features (requires sign-in)
- View other contributions to see what everyone's saying and find inspiration
- Access exclusive GuardianWitness competitions and assignments
- Sign-in with Guardian account
GuardianWitness is supported by EE, the first providers of 4G in Britain, who are transforming the way people share news, information and entertainment. 4G works up to five times faster than 3G so you can upload and download photos, videos and stories much more quickly than on traditional mobile networks.
To ensure that GuardianWitness is a safe place for everyone, every submission will be moderated by our editorial team before it is made public. We reserve the right to reject any submission.
Full feature list
- 14 day free trial period (initial subscription required)
- editions every day of the week including all content from the main sections of the Guardian and Observer newspapers
- on Saturday, Weekend magazine, the Guide and the Sport, Cultural Review, Travel, Family, Money and Work sections are all included along with the main section of the paper
- on Sunday, the Observer's news sections, Sport, New Review and Magazine all appear weekly, with Observer Food and Tech Monthly magazines included once each month
- crosswords: Quick and Cryptic puzzles every weekday
- editions from the last month available in the archive
- all article and picture content downloaded for reading offline
- stunning photojournalism and full screen cartoons
- in-article image galleries
- video embedded in articles viewable when online
- share stories via Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, Google+ and email
- swipe to navigate between sections or stories
- related articles within the edition highlighted
- related online articles