Hydrajaws revolutionary digital technology captures test results using a mobile phone or tablet device, allowing for instant visual graphs on-site for anchors, eyebolts and lifelines.
Results are currently recorded manually using an analogue gauge; however with our unique digital system, using Bluetooth, it produces real time visual graphs for each test.
This revolutionary method has many advantages over the current industry technique which include:
- Results are visual and recorded with time, date and GPS location of each test.
- Graphs can be viewed with clients to explain why tests may not have met the required standard. (Not possible using analogue gauges)
- This system allows for more accountability for time spent on-site.
- All test results are linked to a generated report which can compare tests year on year in the same location.
- Test evidence can be provided electronically from site to clients in a completed report, saving time on unnecessary paperwork. (Requires Wi-Fi or Mobile Network Signal)
- Compatible with Android devices such as smartphone/Tablet.
Requires operating system of 4.4 or higher.
Hydrajaws will not use any personal data or information that may be obtained from this app.