The 'NEW LOOK' Post Incident Learning (PIL) app is designed through research to teach children how to control their behaviour. The simplicity of PIL means it can be used independently or with support, and can be personalised to the child’s communication needs. PIL uses tried and tested theoretical approaches, which focus on how experiences and feelings shape behaviours.
Implementation of the PIL resulted in a 64.5% reduction of behaviour incidents in a mainstream secondary school.
- Stores summaries internally for later viewing.
- Allows for password protection of stored summaries via the android menu button.
- Ability to search past summaries.
- Email a Zip folder containing a printable html page of an evaluation.
- Pupil's can express their thoughts using drawings, photos, their own words, or choose from a predefined list.
-links to training
For a copy of the research which supported the development of PIL please contact the developer or visit our website using the password 'training' in the members area.