Locus Map Pro - multi-functional outdoor navigation app is here for all your activities. You don't need a bunch of apps for all your activities anymore. Save your phone memory for music instead! Locus Map Pro offers all features in one place:
- shows your position on map
- records your workout or trip
- navigates you to your tourist destinations
- helps with planning your geocaching hunt
- replaces your obsolete cycling computer
- searches and displays anything from natural landmarks to your friends' addresses
- offers weather forecast for any place on Earth
- saves your tracks and places
- and many more
Locus Map Pro offers all features above a wide selection of maps:
- US - USGS, OpenStreetMaps, MapQuest...
- Europe - IGN (France), Outdooractive (Germany, Austria - coming soon), Ordnance Survey Opendata (UK), Kapsi.fi (Finland), Turistautak (Hungary), SHOCart (Czech and Slovak rep.), Osmapa.pl, (Poland), Skoterleder (Sweden), Map1.eu (Europe), Swiss Topo ...
- other parts of the World - Visicom (Asia), Freemap, GSI maps (Japan), SledMap (World), Navigasi (Indonesia), Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps (New Zealand), ChartBundle (United States) and others
- support of WMS sources - meteorological maps, NASA maps, cadastral maps...
Most of the online maps can be downloaded to offline for free or for reasonable price.
- whole World vector Locus Maps for hiking, cycling, skiing, road or city use - downloadable for a symbolic fee directly in-app
- Switzerland - famous SwissTopo maps
- Germany, Austria - Outdooractive (coming soon)
- support of SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMAP formats
- support of own OpenStreetMap data or custom map themes
Locus Map's functions that you may find useful on your trips:
- of addresses, coordinates or phone contacts
- Google Places and Wikipedia for local places
Points of interest (POI) & Tracks
- create your own points and plan your trip routes directly in your mobile
- import points and routes from the Internet
- many options of sorting and ordering points&tracks
- export your points and tracks to a file or to a web service (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies...)
- notifications of coming points or leaving tracks...
- download geocaches to your mobile by the Geocaching4Locus add-on
- let Locus Map navigate you to them with map and compass
- log your findings directly in the field
- support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers and other features
- record your bike trips, rides with your family or run workouts
- enjoy audio-coach commented workouts
- support of external bluetooth and ANT+ sensors
Turn-by-turn navigation and guidance
- use Locus Map Pro as your car navigation
- let yourself be guided to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route
- set display of measured values as you need
- the digits display right above the map, you don't have to switch between apps
- with support of external sensors you can comfortably monitor your heart rate and pedaling cadence
- import points and routes from the Internet or other software, Locus Map supports a wide range of formats (KML, KMZ, GPX...)
- export your workouts to webservers like Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth etc...
- smart GPS system saving your battery life
- skyplot displaying actual satellite situation above your head
- GPS status notifications
- support of external GPS
- you don't have to look for your car in the middle of a crowded mall parking anymore, Locus Map will find it for you
...and more and more...
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs. Just give it a try and download Locus Map Free first!
Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth®-enabled 2012 through 2015 Garmin devices, including the
• nüvi 2417, 2467, 2475, 2495, 2497, 2498, 2517, 2559, 2567, 2577, 2589, 2595, 2597, 2598, 2599, 2689, 2699, 2789, 2797, 2798 with Backup Camera, 3490, 3590, 3597, 3598
• RV 660, 760
• zūmo 590
• dēzl 570, 760, 770
Some of these models require a software update, available at www.garmin.com/myDashboard.
What Are Garmin Live Services?
Garmin Live Services provide the most up-to-date “live” information to your Garmin navigator using your existing mobile data plan. There’s no need for an additional data connection. Some services are included free when you connect to Smartphone Link. Others are available through subscriptions that offer premium content and enhanced features.
Examples of Garmin Live Services:
• Local weather information:
Current localized weather, temperature and forecasts.
• Live Traffic*:
Garmin Live Traffic provides the best-in-class real-time information to help you navigate in and around congestion. Live Traffic is updated every 2 minutes and receives more than 1,000 messages every update cycle.
• photoLive traffic cameras*:
Provides drivers the ability to look up real-time photos from traffic cameras to get a glance at traffic and weather conditions.
• Advanced Weather*:
In addition to what the free weather service provides, Advanced Weather also allows users to receive severe weather alerts and view animated radar images on the nüvi. Colors distinguish types of precipitation, such as rain, snow and ice, to help you avoid bad driving conditions.
• Real-time safety cameras**:
Alerts you to fixed and mobile safety camera data to help you arrive safely at your destination.
• Dynamic parking:
Helps you locate parking areas close to your destination. It also will provide you with the number of spots available and the current cost of the parking spot.
*Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and roaming rates.
**Not available in all areas. Subscription required.
The official companion app for BlueBadgeparking.com bringing the functionality of the website to your smart phone or tablet.
BlueBadgeparking.com is has been online since 2006 and is the world's leading disabled (handicap) parking map website. It is a crowd-sourcing project bringing together people around the world to build the most comprehensive and most up to date database of disabled parking spaces. Maps can be printed or downloaded to your SatNav device from the website.
On a smart phone or connected tablet, however, the Blue Badge Parking App becomes a mini SatNav itself. Using your devices in-built GPS you can track your location within the app and head for the nearest disabled parking place.
If your country or area is under-represented, the simple interface allows you to easily and quickly add missing spaces to our database instantly for others to find.
- Worldwide database (largely UK and Europe data currently but expanding).
- Search by address, post/zip code or even attraction (e.g. Royal Albert Hall).
- Add and edit locations on the go. The app gives you full access to add new locations and correct existing locations. If your town or area is not well represented don't complain - you have the tools to fix it.
- Map and Satellite views.
- Street level view in many locations.
- Location aware (using GPS, WiFi or phone signal!) to show, or even follow, your location - so you can immediately see the closest spaces and head towards them.
- Common interface for web and Android app.
- Maps can be printed (if phone/tablet supports printing) or database downloaded to various SatNav apps including TomTom.
[Note: BlueBadgeparking.com was recently re-written from the ground up. We regularly add new features and improvements and readily respond to and act on user feedback. Please follow us on Twitter for the latest app news.]
Dash turns any car into a 'smart car'. Connect your car to your smartphone, and unlock enhanced performance, cost savings and social driving.
Dash connects your smartphone to your car with a simple, low-cost device - call an On Board Diagnostic or OBD -which you can install yourself - simply reach under your steering wheel and plug it in! No mess, no mechanic, no problem.
You can now connect your phone to your vehicle, by pairing via Bluetooth. Ready, Set, Dash!
Check-out what others are saying about Dash:
"The app offers helpful tools ... The app’s design is well done - very modern and clean." - Techcrunch
"Dash may lead to a sea change in the way that we think about our cars and how we drive." - Forbes http://onforb.es/1jvSkOJ
"Dash turns your car, into a safer, more cost efficient, and socially connected way to get around." - Mashable http://on.mash.to/1jvSrtP
"Dash uses a low-cost, easy-to-install device that analyses car and driver performance." - Automotive World http://bit.ly/19LOAbd
From Team Dash - Please note the new FAQ page - http://support.dash.by
We are working hard to enhance the product and will be releasing frequent updates. If you have feedback or questions, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver score and insights, to help improve your performance
Save money with nearby gas price comparison
Check Engine Light notifications and explanation
Find where you parked, with the car locator
Leaderboard to compare the best drivers
Multi-vehicle support, with automatic VIN de-coding
Driving Mode - real time data on MPG, as well as audio alerts
Works on all car models since 1996
Parental / alert features are now active (extreme deceleration, curfew, geo-fencing)
See Dash in action, as well as OBD device installation: http://vimeo.com/82016347
Buy the OBD device from the app or see www.dash.by for more information!
NOTE: Dash is optimized for the US market, for cars models from 1996 onwards, and some features are not currently available for international users, notably the gas price database. However, most vehicles produced worldwide will appear in either our US or EU region database. (Note: international users should check the OBD requirements in their territory. Full feature set and localization coming soon).
If you are interested in joining our beta testing community, please email us at email@example.com and be ready to discuss your experiences using Dash!