My Inhealthcare is the simple way to manage your health. This easy to use app connects you directly to your nurse or doctor meaning you can track, monitor and manage your health indicators on the go, without having to attend appointments.
This app allows you to closely monitor:
- INR levels and warfarin dosages
- Vital signs including heart rate, blood pressure and SpO2
- Blood glucose levels for diabetics
This handy app which has been designed in collaboration with clinicians and patients will enable you to:
- Send health indicators directly to your GP or nurse
- Review historic readings and results over time
- Receive new dosage instructions from your GP or nurse
- Set reminders to take medication
- Set reminders to take your health reading
- Keep a daily diary of how you are doing
My Inhealthcare can be used for a range of conditions including atrial fibrillation, thrombosis, diabetes, obesity and tracking of vital signs including blood pressure, heart rate and SpO2.
Your healthcare professional must refer you to My Inhealthcare before you are able to use the app.
If you have any concerns with your health, please contact your doctor or nurse directly.