Like us on Facebook below to receive the latest news and updates:
“Warfare has never been so cosmically beautiful, and melodic.” -HubPages
“A game that helps fuel the argument over whether or not video games can be art.” -NWCN Gaming Guru
Auralux is an abstract, essentialized, and simplified real-time strategy game.
You command only one type of unit and have only one type of order to give those units. You and your opponents start the game with precisely equal resources. Quick reflexes will get you nowhere. The only path to victory is through clever strategy.
Auralux features a slow, floating feel and vibrant minimalistic graphics. The entire game pulses to the rhythm of ambient music, and the player's actions evoke sounds that smoothly coalesce into melody.
This game is designed to provide a relaxing, cerebral experience. Every choice matters, and only the best strategies will succeed.
-Includes every feature and more from the renowned PC game.
-Free to try for as long as you like! Simply purchase additional levels for a very low price if you enjoy the game and want more challenges.
-Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices.
-Countless hours of gameplay
-Two available game modes : Normal and Speed Mode, with a secret mode for hardcore players to unlock!
-Relaxing, ambient soundtrack brings you into a rhythm and meditative state.
Game by E McNeill
Ported by War Drum Studios
★ 1 of 45 Best New Android Game chosen by Android Police.
★ "AppXplore created a great puzzle game with Sporos. Addicting and challenging." - NWCN, 5/5
★ "A slow-paced puzzle for the thinker" - CNET, 4/5 (Excellent)
Sporos is a simple yet challenging puzzle game. The objective is to light up the cells in each level with a special seed known as the sporos. Players drag pieces onto the board one at a time, arranging them to extend all the way down every row and column. Sporos demands a mix of skill, luck, and logic; in order to succeed, players will conduct clever experiments like scientists in a lab. The soothing electronic music helps you keep your cool, while the colorful graphics lend the game a spacey, biological vibe. Sporos starts off easy, but with hundreds of levels and multiple solutions for each, it will take a true puzzle genius to master this stylish, colorful app.
• Simple-yet-challenging puzzle gaming
• Futuristic theme with neon "biological" graphics
• 400 levels in Essential Labs for free – starts off simple and gets increasingly tricky
• Google Play Game Services with 20 Achievements
• Hints for purchase, just in case you get stuck
• More levels in the months to come!
In Engineer, you play the part of Jim, burnt-out technician on a decrepit old space station kept afloat by prayers, bubble gum, duct tape... and your wits!
In Engineer, it's your job to direct particles generated by the station's fusion generators into the correct particle ports to distribute power throughout the station. It's a seemingly simple task: the particles and ports are color-coded and you manipulate diverters to keep them moving on the right path.
Of course, nothing in life is ever as simple as it first appears!
You'll deal with antiparticles that detonate when they meet their normal particle counterparts and you'll get various powerups to help you get through the 30 levels of mayhem. You'll have to avoid particles entering the diverts in the wrong state, or entering the wrong ports entirely or else damage to the system occurs. And if a particle goes back into a generator, well, that's a REALLY bad day for Jim, err, you!
The levels each have a different pattern of diverters, ports, generators and particle paths, some not so tough, and others considerably tougher!
Engineer is a challenging, addicting and above all else, FUN time! It'll make all the money you spent on that super-expensive smartphone of yours seem well-worth it!
What are you waiting for? Grab Engineer now and get to work Jim!
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
-An infinite number of puzzles, each generated randomly to be unique and interesting.
-A gorgeous, soothing soundtrack composed by Omni-Psyence
-Simple, forgiving gameplay. Take as long as you want, use as many cuts as you want, and skip any shape you want.
-Or: challenge yourself to conquer each shape in as few cuts as possible, with 3 selectable levels of complexity.
You can purchase the game through in app billing to support our development. Purchasing will remove advertisements.
"it is fun, and the need to surpass your previous record is compulsive."
The Portable gamer
"Great graphics, online leader board, insanely addictive."
Only YOU have the power to free planets from the largest black hole in space… the deadly Gravulous! Hurtle new planets through space, bouncing off other planets and the sides of the screen until they expend their energy and come to rest. Once stopped, planets that expand until they touch another planet or the screen edges and the void of space slowly fills up.
Shoot existing planets to crack them… another hit, and the planet begins breaking apart- glowing from its very core. After 3 direct hits, the planet is vaporized and new space is opened for more planets.
Rack up a high score by constantly creating planets and destroying them to make room for more. Don’t get caught in the Gravulous’ deadly pull! If a moving planet enters the inner ring, the Gravulous is activated and all planets get sucked into its core.
Like an interstellar cross between marbles and pool, Gravulous is easy to pick up and play, impossible to master, and maddeningly addictive! Gravulous will change everything you thought you knew about the universe… space is NOT infinite!
• Unique, casual gameplay with simple controls
• Endless replay value
• Great graphics and sounds
Recommended for fans of Gimme Friction Baby. Based on a concept by Wouter Visser.
Likko is a color matching game made for people loving pure simplicity, no complex rules, no useless functions, just have fun!
Learn in seconds, touch blocks to remove them and match colors. Every turn new blocks coming so think carefully, train yourself and make high scores!
It's totally free and extra lightweight, no reason to not try!
To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode.
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.5/10 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Add all of your favourite slugs to your arsenal, including Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade, Ping, Xmitter and many more!!
• Combine two slugs for an incredible fusion shot!
• Ghoul your game and add ghoul slugs to your arsenal!
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
Feed the cat - is a colorful puzzle game with simple controls. The goal of each level - to feed the sweets of all kittens.
Swipe gesture like moving your finger across the screen will make snacks move through the cells vertically and horizontally in all directions.
When the sweetness gets into a cat, he eats it and goes to sleep, becoming an obstacle.
Avoid black holes - they suck sweets forever, and some cat will remain without food and will be sad as grumpy cat.
In our puzzle game produced 100 levels from easy to difficult. There's also a hint (or tips) system to help you find a non-obvious solutions.
Live animations, nice music and sound effects to brighten up your gameplay!
Player Rankings and awards will be a great motivator to beat the game completely, until the end, and show your logic and ingenuity.
You can play the Cat's game on any Android device, smartphone or tablet.
Download the game for absolutely free and start to feed the cats now!
If you are looking for a game about cats, kittens and feeding, it is the best one. This game will appeal to both adults and children.
- The rating of your friends and players all around the world
- Awards for achievements in the game
- 100 levels of different difficulty
- Hits for every level
- Cute graphics and animations
- The game is completely free and is designed for players of all ages
Try to feed all the cats and kittens.
Our twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenMyGame
Our website: http://openmygame.com/
Enjoy the game!
Your task is to hit a certain target in given time. TapSnap tells you how fast your reflexes and speed are in touching the target. The faster your reaction time, the more points you get. If you wanna be one of the best, it definitely requires your attention and probably your both hands. We already turn off the game music while you are playing the game to not distract you.
There is also a highscore table shows your points. Soon we will release a feature which gives you this chance to compare your points with other players.
Have fun while you practice your reaction and speed ;)
*** And for sure, the game is ads free. ***
Keywords: tap, game, fun, fast, speed, tapsnap, addictive, brain, reaction, reflex
Compete with your FRIENDS IN FACEBOOK and race against TIME in various different LEVELS to find out who is smartest
Find out which robot suits best to your intelligence level!
Find out which title describes you best!
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Touch a square (either a blank one, or one of your own colour) to place an atom.
If you get 4 atoms into a central square it will explode and take over the neighbouring squares. You only need three atoms to explode an edge square and two for a corner one.
Exploding the atoms can set off long chain reaction which can quickly change the look of the board.
The game is over when there is just one colour left.
Atomic can be played by up to 4 players. You can choose any mix of human and computer (AI) players. You can even set 4 computer players against each other!
You can set the 'intelligence' of any computer players before starting the game.
This game is based on the Amiga game 'Atoms' by Tom Kuhn which was itself inspired by Atoms on the Atari ST done by B Hewlett.
- EXPERIENCE THRILLING STRATEGIC COMBAT & MATCH-3 GAMEPLAY
Match 3 or more Power Cells to power up your team. Power Cells and Bots of the same color activate an attack. Test your skills by creating the biggest combos to blast through your enemies! Destroy all of the enemy waves and reprogram the V.I.L.E. infected Bots to defeat Yama!
- LEVEL UP, EVOLVE AND BUILD THE MOST EPIC TEAM
Over hundreds of Bots to collect! Level Up your team into advanced, top of the line battle Bots. Evolve your Bots by gathering rare parts. Try different combinations of Bots and bring the most powerful team into battle to save the day!
- TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
Bring along other players to complete missions and earn rewards! The world of Big Hero 6 is always growing with weekly events, expanding updates and new challenges. Come explore breathtaking San Fransokyo today!
Visit Facebook.com/DisneyMobile for cool game tips, news and more! Big Hero 6 Bot Fight is free to play but some in-game items may require payment.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.