This is the mappa map for Amsterdam. Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands. With more than one million inhabitants it is the country’s largest city and its financial, cultural and creative centre.
Amsterdam is known as Venice of the North because of its lovely canals that criss-cross the city, its impressive architecture and more than 1,500 bridges.
There is something for every traveller’s taste here, whether you prefer culture and history, serious partying, or just the relaxing charm of an old European city. Attractions include the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House, the Flower Market, Albert Cuyp Market, and the Vondelpark.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Amsterdam:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Amsterdam now!
Follow us @
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Amsterdam City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Amsterdam offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Amsterdam city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Amsterdam offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Amsterdam travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Amsterdam guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Amsterdam city guide.
The Amsterdam Offline Map and the Amsterdam CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
No matter if you arrive at Schiphol, by train or by car, Amsterdam will be a perfect gateway into the Netherlands and Holland. You will find coffee shops, the rijksmuseum and many more POIs together with their Wikipedia articles in this tourist guide.
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at email@example.com.
Discover sights like Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House, Westerkerk, Van Gogh Museum, Dam, Nieuwe Kerk, Nieuwmarkt, Scheepvaartmuseum, Nemo Science Museum, Jordaan, Koninklijk Paleis op de Dam, Artis, Amsterdam Diamond Group, Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, Amsterdam Historical Museum, Roemer Visscherstraat, Rembrandthuis, Heineken Brewery, Begijnhof, Tropenmuseum
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Key Landmarks (8 sights)
* Jewish Quarter (8 sights)
* Western Canal Belt (9 sights)
* Red Light District Secrets (6 sights)
* Churches Tour (8 sights)
* Museums Walk, Part 1 (6 sights)
* Hottest Gay Clubs (6 sights)
* Top Shopping (9 sights)
* Museums Walk, Part 2 (8 sights)
* Art Museums & Galleries - 1 (6 sights)
* Art Museums & Galleries - 2 (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Use the map and keep your privacy:
This App does not require any internet connection so you don't need 3G or Wi-Fi to use the offline map. And more importantly your location is not tracked and stored on some company's computer.
Locate amenities without swiping or searching:
With standard mapping Apps, amenities are not usually shown, not searchable, or visible only when you zoom in. So, you end up swiping left and right or up and down randomly, attempting to find the nearest public toilets for example. With this App all amenities are clearly marked and visible at all zoom levels.
Find available amenities before you go:
Not in Amsterdam yet? The App automatically switches to simulation mode. 'Fly' to any place on the map like Superman and discover the available amenities before you go there!
For Amsterdam and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) is one of Europe's largest airports and serves as a hub for KLM Airlines. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is built as one large Terminal which makes connecting to other flights easy. The airport is 10 kilometers southwest of the city with access by train from the airport.
This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Amsterdam Schiphol Airport--useful information you need.
The app lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Amsterdam. We include Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Copenhagen and all the small and medium airports of the world. We include 2,400 airports including all the small and medium airports of the world.
Arrival and departure boards for all airports. Check flights from you phone or tablet.
The reasons why you should use this:
No need to say anymore! Take this app in your pocket. You will love it and have perfect travel!
No advertisements! You can meet objective and reliable information with thousands of real-user reviews.
Easy to use
Make you get the information you want with only several clicks.