GGC Medicines is an exciting, easy to use interactive App offering healthcare professionals in NHSGGC convenient and fast access to:
- Guidance contained within the GGC Adult Therapeutics Handbook
- Medical Calculators
- Medicines Update bulletins
- GGC Adult Medicines Formulary.
GGC Adult Therapeutics Handbook -
This is a well established aid for prescribers in the immediate management of >100 common medical conditions. Information regarding the assessment, monitoring and management of an acute condition is provided in a clear, concise and user friendly format.
Medical Calculators -
Gentamicin, Vancomycin and Creatinine Clearance Calculators. User friendly and fully validated calculators. These calculators are restricted to use within NHSGGC.
Access to Medicines Update Bulletins (requires internet connection) -
Keep abreast of current topical issues about medicines:
- Medicine safety messages
- Recent GGC medicines incidents and associated learning
- New local and national guidelines
- Latest formulary decisions and changes in prescribing practices.
GGC Adult Medicines Formulary -
Access to full Formulary with regular updates (requires internet connection).
Key features -
- Quick and easy to navigate and search
- Guidelines, reformatted to work well on small screen with flowcharts as PDFs that open on request*
- A ‘notes’ features allowing annotation of any additional information
- Bookmarking facility to allow personalised quick access to your most referred to guidelines
- Guideline content update at regular set intervals throughout the year.
*Please note: The Handbook guidance contains a small number of flowcharts and graphs which are accessed as PDF files. In order to view this content correctly, your device should have an app suitable for opening and viewing PDF files installed.
Contact us: Feedback is always welcome. You can contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org