You can browse your stored bookmarks, filter them by tags (add more to intersect, tap on top of the list to reset filter), search them and add new from the browser via "Share".
1. You need your OWN scuttle installation. This is not included in this app or done by me. Read http://scuttle.org for more information.
2. The app works on a local database, so if you change something in Scuttle directly, remember to re-import via the menu.
3. You can only add new bookmarks. Editing and deleting is currently not supported (Scuttle API limitation)
4. This app comes with no warranty whatsoever, it worked for me, it might work for you. After all it's free, :-)
More from developer
* How many themes does it have?
* Does it have any sound effects?
* Does it have any adverts?
See? It really is just a compass.
It's Open Source at https://github.com/jarofgreen/Just-A-Damn-Compass
Please report problems at https://github.com/jarofgreen/Just-A-Damn-Compass/issues
(Everything is in the app; no Internet access required.)
If you want other people's photos of Kittens check out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.jarofgreen.shakefrompreset.kittens
Please report any issues at: https://github.com/JMB-Technology-Limited/Shoogle-For-Yer-Photos-Android/issues
This is Open Source! https://github.com/JMB-Technology-Limited/Shoogle-For-Yer-Photos-Android
1. The game begins at the beginning of a meal.
2. Everyone puts there phones face down at the centre of the table.
3. No one is allowed to pick up their phone during the meal.
4. The first one to give in loses the game and buys dinner for everyone else.
5. If no one gives in, then everyone pays for themselves.
6. The game ends when the bill comes.