This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (email@example.com) for dex2jar :)
Training takes place in some steps, at each new step are makes the minimum change in the program for the approximation to the lessons target. Thus easier to trace the program logic from start to finish and do not miss out on some small but very significant detail.
The program can also be of interest to developers who do not mind to share experiences. The fact is that with the help of a special program (which available on the official website of the program http://en.assoft.ru/startjava), anyone can write your own lesson StartJava.
The program is free, but with the ads. Advertising makes it possible to develop the project further, so treat to it tolerantly, please. Advertising model allows you to receive the income of the project is not only to authors of the application, but also to the authors of the lessons for him too. The fact that the user sees two banner. The first - advertising by program, and the second - provides by author of the lesson. So it is not only stimulates the development of the program, but help to creation a more high-quality, interesting and varied lessons.
You can send your lessons for StartJava on your native language to firstname.lastname@example.org. This lessons can be included to new versions of program or links to your lessons can be placed on the program official page.
Learn Programming is easy, good luck to you.
You need Android 2.2.3 or higher and a storage card (/sdcard/) to use this app!
Following development tools are integrated in JavaIDEdroid:
* aapt tool
* Eclipse compiler for Java
* dx tool
* DexMerger tool
* zipsigner-lib (this library also does the zipalign)
* SpongyCastle Library
* BeanShell Interpreter
* JavaRunner: allows to run any binary Java commandline application (.jar file)
The APP can be extended with modules. The modules are loaded dynamically and the integrity of the module is checked before every start of the module. In the download area of the project's website you'll find some pre-built modules, for example for Ant or the jar tool.
The APP can be controlled and customized with BeanShell scripts. The APP supports the 'protected script mode' which verifies the integrity of the scripts before executing them.
The software supports project features:
* Project definition files: Allows to define project specific information for every project.
* Default scripts: Due to the project definition files, it is possible to use default BeanShell scripts (for compiling and building) which fit almost all projects. The default scripts can be started from the project menu and can be customized if needed.
* Project template: When creating a new project definition files, you can tell the app to create a skeleton project for you.
* Recent project list: Allows to quickly re-open recent projects
* Project filemanager: Allows you to browse all your project files and create, open, edit, delete and run (only .bsh files) them. There is a 'Directory list' button that lets you quickly change to another subdirectory of the project.
* Project time log: Allows you to see the time spent for development
By installing the JavaIDEdroidPRO key (or the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x app) additional features become available:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small .jar files and only 1 module at a time)
The Permission is used, so that Java console applications can access the Internet. JavaIDEdroid itself does not need the Internet access.
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file: http://www.tanapro.ch/products/JavaIDEdroid/help-en.html
Check the project web site for more information and support:
In the Wiki you'll find a HowToGetStarted tutorial:
In the Wiki you'll also find a guide on how to create and use the module for the free Java obfuscator yGuard.
There, you'll also find how to create Codename One applications on your Android device.
Please check the support forum before rating this app badly. We will give our best to help you there.
Permissions are used for:
- Using background sync without google account login (app creates a javaZone account)
- Google cloud messaging for urgent messages from JavaZone during the conference
- Network access for sync.
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, panning, changing object material color, changing rendering background color (or background image), changing rendering light intensity, etc. You can rotate 3D model in any direction, or only along x, y or z axis. You can load multiple files, view them together. You can view model in 3D surface rendering or wireframe mode. It supports UV texture mapping. You can also use it to find out information about your files, for instance, the file size, the height, width and depth of your model, total surface area, total volume, etc.
The app provides snapshot feature so that you can take a snapshot of your 3D model, and draw remarks on it and share it with your coworkers through email.
It is very easy to add 3D data files to the app. If you receive 3D files as email attachments, you can just tap on them and the app should be launched automatically. The app also supports third party file management apps including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc. You can view 3D files managed by those apps directly as well.
The app is also a file organizer. It provides many file management features for you to manage your files easily, including file sorting, file deletion, creating folders, deleting folders, sending file out as email attachment, etc. The app provides zip and unzip function. You can use it to zip / unzip compressed files in .zip format.
Please make sure you use the Menu button of your device. Many features of the app are only visible after you press Menu button.
The app provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can manage picture or video of your project and 3D files together. The app provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
The app is very powerful and super easy to use. It is fast and capable of loading huge models. It is a great tool for viewing, reviewing and collaborating on 3D assets.
For video demo of the app, please visit our website http:://www.afanche.com
The app is part of ATView3D 3D visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technologies. ATView3D 3D visualization apps are widely used by professionals all over the world. If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' or 'ATView3D' to find more 3D apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies. For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
The premier Nintendo emulator! Developed from the ground up to deliver the fastest play possible. Easily locate and play your favorite titles by scanning your phone, viewing your list of installed ROMs.
NES Features like:
* In-game save support
* Net-play through Bluetooth (requires Android 2.x) or Wi-Fi!
- Run nearly all games at full speed
- Customizable on-screen keypad
- Save states
- Light gun
- Fast-forward (turbo)
- Screen upside-down
- Multiple key profiles
These are all full versions with state saving and restoring functionality. No game titles are included. Please obtain self created backup copies of rightfully owned physical cartridges for use with NES emulators.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Super Nintendo game software sold separately. "Super Nintendo" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All individual games screen shots or audio that are simulated by these emulators software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used by us for the purpose of informing the customer of the software's functionality.
MK-61 was the best seller of all USSR programmable calculators of 1980-s (B3-34, MK-54, MK-56, MK-61, MK-52).
Calculators are emulated on microcode level so they behave exactly like the original devices, including all non-documented features and inaccurate calculations. For ease of use application features saving and loading emulation states.
This app's emulation engine Java code is based on C++ source of Felix Lazarev's emu145 project.
Emulation was highly optimized for speed and should run in real time on any phone.
Hint 1: touch calculator's indicator to toggle slow/fast mode. Indicator's blinking looks better in slow mode.
Hint 2: you can choose between MK-61 and MK-54 using menu option that becomes visible when calculator is switched off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
History of changes in previous versions:
MK-61 v1.0 - the first working version
MK-61 v1.1 - fixed UI bugs, speed optimization
MK-61 v1.2 - keep state after pressing Home or Back
MK-61 v1.3 - "About" dialog, enlarged digits, added state saving/loading (up to 50 slots)
- fix emulation for entering negative power of ten
- 10x speed increase - now works even on old Android devices
- touch indicator to toggle fast/slow mode
- on fast phone use slow mode for blinking
- fixed key press detection
- fixed indicator symbols size
- stable states saving - will be compatible with future versions
- main screen user interface completely redesigned from the scratch:
* authentic look (as much as possible)
* adaptive behavior that fits any screen from 2 to 10 inch
- launcher icon redesigned
- added slight vibration on button press, more sensible on angle mode change, even more intensive for on/off switch
- screen never goes off even when nothing is touched for a long time
- added "Settings" page to let user choose vibration and/or disabled screen auto-off
- indicator font size fix for tablets
- fixed ГРД angle mode switch position (was acting as Degrees mode instead of Grads)
- saved states now can have names. Hint: load and save state to rename it.
- use up to 99 saved states now instead of 50
- added Russian user interface translation
- a number of polishing UI tweaks on the main and settings screens
MK 61/54 v2.0
- added MK-54 emulation
- application name was changed to "MK 61/54" to reflect the fact it supports both devices
- when calculator is switched off, selector button chooses between "MK 61" and "MK-54"
- save states remember which calculator type they were saved with
- old save states use MK 61 device
- added soft "Menu" button on devices that lack hardware menu button
- added support for older Android versions, including Android 1.6
- additional UI polishing for tablets
- "MK 61 ↔ MK-54" button is now menu option (available when calculator is off)
- "About" moved from settings to menu, now with usage hints
- fixed calculator's display font size issue:
* entering power of ten should not split display into two lines (was an issue on some devices)
* width should be fully used
- ШГ→/ШГ←/↔ got better labels
- fixed/improved layout on devices with low and medium resolution
- fixed UI scaling issue on normal-mdpi screens
- improved large-mdpi screens
If you still have issues - please let me know device/firmware this happens on.
- added thin border around buttons
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Users of the app can store Coffees they've tried and include a location on a Map. They can rate the Coffees (1-5 stars) and mark them as one of their Favourites. Users can also delete/update Coffee details and see where the nearest Coffee is, relative to their current location.
This Version uses an SQLite Database to store the Coffee Data but an alternative Version uses a Web Service to store the data on a remote Server.
Also, as this is a demo app, a default location (Waterford City) is set if no connection can be found (e.g. running on an emulator) but having GPS enabled is recommended.
A Computing Environment useful for solving many complex problems.
A Matlab / Octave clone for Android.
Java based and open source.
Free and Ad free.
Has most needed math capabilities.
A lot of function included already.
Can parse and run .m files. (try "edit /sdcard/test.m")
Working on bugs and compatibility.
Basic plotting working (you need the app called AddiPlot).
Custom keyboard for entering commands faster.
Now have Octave built for Android, moving this soon to a separate app called "octave" (clever...I know). You can go checkout the first version soon. Addi will be going back to being solely java based and small and not very feature rich, while octave will be the real deal, but much larger.
Matlab is a registered trademark or Math Works.
1. The game begins at the beginning of a meal.
2. Everyone puts there phones face down at the centre of the table.
3. No one is allowed to pick up their phone during the meal.
4. The first one to give in loses the game and buys dinner for everyone else.
5. If no one gives in, then everyone pays for themselves.
6. The game ends when the bill comes.
(Everything is in the app; no Internet access required.)
If you want other people's photos of Kittens check out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.jarofgreen.shakefrompreset.kittens
Please report any issues at: https://github.com/JMB-Technology-Limited/Shoogle-For-Yer-Photos-Android/issues
This is Open Source! https://github.com/JMB-Technology-Limited/Shoogle-For-Yer-Photos-Android
* How many themes does it have?
* Does it have any sound effects?
* Does it have any adverts?
See? It really is just a compass.
It's Open Source at https://github.com/jarofgreen/Just-A-Damn-Compass
Please report problems at https://github.com/jarofgreen/Just-A-Damn-Compass/issues