Hamilton is a prototype file browser (yes, yet another, but I have to start somewhere...) written using the "Miller Pane" design philosophy.
This is a very early beta, but I've uploaded it for testing on other devices.
Currently, the only 'supported' devices are the Motorola Xoom running android 3.2 or above (up to and including 4), and the HTC Desire One X, although the manifest should allow other devices to run this as well.
Planned features; cut/copy/paste, 'shelf'-like function, folder actions, list icons, and a few others.
Let me know if there's a burning call for something specific.
* Now with automatic mountpoint detection!
* Now with normal size screen support
* Rotation now working! (Although a tad slow, and occasionally glitchy)
* Uses system static wallpaper (optional)
* In-memory file data cache, for faster access.
* Snappy panels! (Beta)
* Plugin support (Internal)
Please report any bugs, it all helps!