Still testing Looks good so far. I'm a huge RTS fan so I had to splurge when I read the reviews. Been hoping for a quality RTS for Android that doesn't have in app purchases and just let's me play. Only thing I've notice so far is the app does not graciously close from the home screen of the game on my Nexus 5 using the back button and there is no exit button in app. I need to open recent apps view and swipe it away
Excellent RTS campaign. Has all the qualities of a console or pc rts. No IAPs just pay once and get a solid game. Runs smooth on my aging s3 on high graphics. I haven't tried the skirmish beta, I'm only interested in campaign or multiplayer (there is no multiplayer unfortunately), but the campaign is solid so far
Controls are awful One of my favourite past time games. Honestly it would be a gem to me if there were some remake in the Controls.the struggle to tilt the zoom is a bigger struggle than the battles themselves. I hope to see improve and keep up the good work.
For what is worth The game isn't as smooth as I thought. The controlling is difficult. And I can't run a well enough skirmish. If u like wasting time go ahead and play. But the game is not fun to me. I had it for 2 days and I fully regret the game.
For me comand and conquer red alert 2 was the best game of all time. And it's high time someone has had a proper go at making a mobile game that scratches the itch. About time.
Not quite as fun as the first Z but will do :) This is a really good rts, more complex then the first Z. Played it when it first game out on pc, and now again... Good solid game in every aspect. The first Z had more "soul".
- Added an BETA Skirmish Mode
- Added missing voice over sounds
- Fixed some objects which rendered all-white.
- Rewrote shaders to improve performance.
- Made build grid easier to see.
- Now show build timers when buildings are active.
- Now show armour and shield bars for damaged units at all times.
- Show white borders round power bars of current selected units.
- Removed fading on terrain decals.
- Bricks and Mortar achievement now actually achievable.
- General performance improvement