Awesome game love the fact i can also play on my tv with controller support. But it sucks that my z2 crashed and can not get my game saves back
For what is worth The game isn't as smooth as I thought. The controlling is difficult. And I can't run a well enough skirmish. If u like wasting time go ahead and play. But the game is not fun to me. I had it for 2 days and I fully regret the game.
Been waiting for this one It's finally available for everyone. Loving this on my samsung galaxy note 4.
A big fan I have always been a fan off the first z game from when I was a child and I used to play this as a teen on my PC im really excited now I have fount it on app store can't wait to start playing
total Awesomeness If your an rts fan, why do you not have this yet? If you have never played rts you need this.
For me comand and conquer red alert 2 was the best game of all time. And it's high time someone has had a proper go at making a mobile game that scratches the itch. About time.
- Added an BETA Skirmish Mode
- Added missing voice over sounds
- Fixed some objects which rendered all-white.
- Rewrote shaders to improve performance.
- Made build grid easier to see.
- Now show build timers when buildings are active.
- Now show armour and shield bars for damaged units at all times.
- Show white borders round power bars of current selected units.
- Removed fading on terrain decals.
- Bricks and Mortar achievement now actually achievable.
- General performance improvement
Star Armada is a RTS where your ships engage the enemy in vast epic battles!