Still testing Looks good so far. I'm a huge RTS fan so I had to splurge when I read the reviews. Been hoping for a quality RTS for Android that doesn't have in app purchases and just let's me play. Only thing I've notice so far is the app does not graciously close from the home screen of the game on my Nexus 5 using the back button and there is no exit button in app. I need to open recent apps view and swipe it away
Controls are awful One of my favourite past time games. Honestly it would be a gem to me if there were some remake in the Controls.the struggle to tilt the zoom is a bigger struggle than the battles themselves. I hope to see improve and keep up the good work.
Great game but I have a problem.... Tablet crashed, upon reboot, tablet lost its internal time and other settings. Upon recovery game states I no longer have liscence, please purchase from play store. ...Deleting and reinstalling did not help.... loads and runs fine on phone though.... weird...
For what is worth The game isn't as smooth as I thought. The controlling is difficult. And I can't run a well enough skirmish. If u like wasting time go ahead and play. But the game is not fun to me. I had it for 2 days and I fully regret the game.
Not quite as fun as the first Z but will do :) This is a really good rts, more complex then the first Z. Played it when it first game out on pc, and now again... Good solid game in every aspect. The first Z had more "soul".
Almost Unplayable Great game and the set up all runs smoothly but the controls are too sluggish I spend more time trying to select a unit than anything else needs to be fixed soon please I really want to play this, also a save option please?
- Added an BETA Skirmish Mode
- Added missing voice over sounds
- Fixed some objects which rendered all-white.
- Rewrote shaders to improve performance.
- Made build grid easier to see.
- Now show build timers when buildings are active.
- Now show armour and shield bars for damaged units at all times.
- Show white borders round power bars of current selected units.
- Removed fading on terrain decals.
- Bricks and Mortar achievement now actually achievable.
- General performance improvement
A hex & counter wargame set in the year 1939, beginning of the second world war.