Been waiting for this one It's finally available for everyone. Loving this on my samsung galaxy note 4.
DUDE. I don't think this game will ever get boring. I'm hooked man. Smooth touch controls, runs perfectly, and awesome graphics & effects. The ultimate RTS on mobile. Far passed impressed.
For me comand and conquer red alert 2 was the best game of all time. And it's high time someone has had a proper go at making a mobile game that scratches the itch. About time.
Great game but I have a problem.... Tablet crashed, upon reboot, tablet lost its internal time and other settings. Upon recovery game states I no longer have liscence, please purchase from play store. ...Deleting and reinstalling did not help.... loads and runs fine on phone though.... weird...
Awesome game, remember it from the pc, would love multiplayer capabilities, I know they weren't on the pc but maybe it's something you could look into
Still testing Looks good so far. I'm a huge RTS fan so I had to splurge when I read the reviews. Been hoping for a quality RTS for Android that doesn't have in app purchases and just let's me play. Only thing I've notice so far is the app does not graciously close from the home screen of the game on my Nexus 5 using the back button and there is no exit button in app. I need to open recent apps view and swipe it away
- Added an BETA Skirmish Mode
- Added missing voice over sounds
- Fixed some objects which rendered all-white.
- Rewrote shaders to improve performance.
- Made build grid easier to see.
- Now show build timers when buildings are active.
- Now show armour and shield bars for damaged units at all times.
- Show white borders round power bars of current selected units.
- Removed fading on terrain decals.
- Bricks and Mortar achievement now actually achievable.
- General performance improvement
Star Armada is a RTS where your ships engage the enemy in vast epic battles!